Fake opposition

fake opposition.

reminder that neither side EVER talks bad about the Rothschilds or even mentions them.

Attached: 1529252766674.png (1982x1373, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EXZAVWw3vg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Draghi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massimiliano_Massimo_Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Carney
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Xavier
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1527177535301.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

We always used to in the NatSoc threads before the MAGAPEDE neocuckservative movement took control of pol.

>MAGAPEDE
these cucks flooded Jow Forums from reddit's t_d

they ruined the entire board.

Attached: 1527346196165.jpg (746x1388, 196K)

More trump Khazar links pleAse.

Attached: 1541229313311.jpg (744x666, 120K)

If you are real aquafresh and not some proxy'd kike then you're aware that the House of Orange is also part of the Black Nobility which the Rothschild are a part of as are the German jews on the British throne

Attached: Lynn de Rothschild - McCain Institute.png (544x551, 107K)

ZOG Emperor, who was bailed out by Rothschild Inc., appointed a Rothschild banker as commerce secretary, and whose daughter Yael dated Nat Rothschild (pic related).

Attached: 1539221471478.jpg (1200x1793, 605K)

Kabbalah came from the Masons and jews took it out of Egypt to make freemasonry, just a heads-up

Darn I guess you are a proxy'd kike that doesn't want to discuss anything related to the Rothschild unless it shits on Trump, right?
of course I'm right
no more bumps for you, cutdick retarded jew

The problem with the Rothschild conspiracy theory is that no one draws straight lines connecting the Rothschilds to undesirable policies and movements like they do Soros or the Kochs. If you want people to turn on the Rothschilds just show them the money, show them what they're doing. Make them understand the role the Rothschilds play in their lives.

they were behind the (actual) Illuminati and used Freemasonry as a shadow organization, it's hard to pinpoint everything

youtube.com/watch?v=0EXZAVWw3vg

i just leave this here...

Cry me a river. If you want to beat them, that's how you do it. The truth is out there, find it and bring it to the public eye. Quit sitting on the sidelines and start playing to win.

yeah I know. but it doesn't change the facts mentioned in the OP

So, you are saying that Trump exists solely to convince US that we are winning, while secretly betraying everything that we are fighting for and taking credit for everything we do while calling us loser nerds?

bump

based Trump came around

Attached: 1535495638542.png (900x2921, 1.48M)

There was a great Johnny Gat video on (((Trump))) but his channel got shoahd a few weeks ago...

there has to be a mirror somewhere.

that jesuit theory is bullshit, you can see the jew blaming the goyim and we dindu nuffin

the receiving hand is always below the giving hand

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayer_Amschel_Rothschild

>Amschel's father had a business in goods-trading and currency exchange. He was a personal supplier of coins to the Prince of Hesse. The family home above the shop had a front wall only 11 feet (3.4 m) wide, where more than 30 people lived at that time.

->
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Draghi
>He studied at the Massimiliano Massimo Institute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massimiliano_Massimo_Institute
------------
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell
>and a Juris Doctor from Georgetown University Law Center in 1979
------------
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Carney
> Carney attended St. Francis Xavier High School, Edmonton[8] before studying at Harvard University

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Xavier

seeing a pattern here?