Slav wife

Austrian here.
Should I get a slav gf/wife/kids?
I mean, blonde, white and somewhat of nationalists.

Attached: 1542017335377m.jpg (569x1024, 63K)

Austrians are mostly Germanised Slovenes anyway. Why not.

Attached: Pachyrukhos_Moyanoi.jpg (266x230, 18K)

yep

i have one (pole) who is all those thungs but shes also insane. Much more dramatic than a normal euromutt. Always on about somethimg

op's probably a turkroach

Good luck. You would do much better with an American octaroon with big tiddies.

Attached: 1541978161163.png (544x540, 359K)

why won't you get germanic waifu? Slav girls hate betas. Seeking for foreign wife is an obvious beta trait

Aren't all women?

You can have one, but you must open borders for rapefugees. Let them go to Germany, I don't want them on my doorstep.

blonde half german half austrian 1.9m blonde blue eyed , not kidding

kill jews, then the world's rid of all problems

Slavs along with meds are the niggers of white people.(mutts are not white)

Stay away. Slavs are clearly superior than degenerate Germanic subhumans who love being slaves to the globohomo.

>Hitler killed millions of blonde Slav cuties because "hurrr only German lives matter"

>Half German half Austrian
Fancy way of saying that you're German.

thx 4 letting me know, 52%

talking about region

If you talk about region then you have to be more specific with region. They're is quite the difference between let's say a Frisian and a Bavarian or someone from Vorpommern.

>germanic waifu
Speaking about German women here? They are ugly as fuck. Very tranny looking.

No you subhuman arent worth.

>slavic women
hahahaha oh wow, yeah, most definitely dude, they all crave a rich foreigner to divorce rape since they were little, go for it

Attached: 1537370652151.jpg (532x419, 48K)

I'm from the very East, but according to my ancestry only have 1/16 hungarian blood if at all, one half is pure franconian blood, the rest is quote on qoute austrian

see it wont even be racemixing, marry the hottest slav girl you can find, you will love the rest of your life guaranteed

you got experience on that? lol

How easy ist it to get a polan waifu?
Also you are just full greater german reich

>they all crave a rich foreigner to divorce rape since they were little, go for it
that's most women though. Not really exclusive to Slavic.

>no you lol
lol faggot, sad

I know but here in the south we have more of hunnic influences I believe

trolling?

To answer your question. If you have a child with a slav then your kid might fuck your wife.

Attached: d15.jpg (680x425, 32K)

youre just a dumb cucked austrian lusting for foreign, poor women, you are the equivalent of an american going to mexico to find the girl of his dreams, I dont need to troll you, youre fucked enough as it is

hot lesbian sex, I'm in

still speaking right german makes u part of masterrace. (but also white)

It's a myth. I mean, they have specific look, but they aren't ugly.

I craved a blonde russian girl once, she really is hot but a slut

ah the good old josel frizel would be prude of you

I guess I'll get some white german puss then

Slav women may look nice but have nigger tier personalities.
Fuck one don't marry one.

will do chief

top kek, turdroach rapebabby

you know it's one thing admitting that top-tier german women would never go for some balding roachmutt like you, and completely another being a butthurt virgin

Seek second generation immigrant girl. I hate to say it but russian and ukrainian girls abroad are golddigging whores.
Best tier wife material is belarussian girls. Very conservative and 90% christian + they and belarussians in general look like models from third reich propaganda.

>nationalist
>marrying a foreigner that sexualizes them for their ethnicity
Why do you want to give away free citizenship?

how do I get a blue eyed mutt GF

Which slavs have the best women? I would place a bet on Poles and Slovenians.

Again, if you're into trannies. They look very masculine on average (but unfortunately their looks don't translate as far as their mental thoughts go)
You're not even German, you're a mixed mutt. Why are you even trying to enter the discussion? And for the record, I have full set of hair

You have far more jews than us. Look here, Germany invited them, why should they be our responsibility. Just send them further. Don't accept them. If Germany forces you, we will veto you out. If Germany forces us, you veto us out. Don't be stubborn, we need to work together to keep our streets clean.

Irony in flags

>mixed mutt
kekekekek

Yugoslavo-Hungarian-Italian-Bohemian with a sprinkle of some German on top. Check your ancestry, it's probably 56% slavic

Yes absolutely go for it

I love all european races, what jews did to them is just depressing, even (!) the brits were once honorable. I'm for a European Union, just not the current European Jewnion which sole purpose is the destroy its own races.

what if there was an ethnically conscious European union

nah

Attached: 8a201fedc66abf4776fb8429a4dafe92.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

Nope, looked my ancestry up, up to 6 gens before me maybe 2 hungarians or something

I mean, you have 10/10 qt's, but there are also mongrels. North-Eastern Slovenia has the most qt's.

Belarussians. They are called germans among slavs for a reason.
Seriously i was in Brest two years ago and Jesus they have most beautiful girls i had ever seen in my entire life. And i live in Moscow m8. I have seen every race that dwells our wastelands.

I see nothing bad

post the results.

Keep on dreaming with me, "brother"

I would never lie about my ancestry

do they speak russian?

>slav gf/
Ugly gold-digger aging like milk with shitty personality, 0 ability to rise kids and mix of worst sides of western and eastern women.

>you have to be a petty nationalist of the 19th century variation to be a nationalist
Europe is one entity, and while differences exist from north/south and west/east, it's not racemixing to go beyond our small countries.

Besides, Austrians are more genetically related to the slavs next to them than they are to Germans.

Yes.

Isn't that Jeon Somi?

No your kids will not be white

>flag
speak for yourself
prob not white yourself

Get someone from your own kind, you degenerate germanic scum

no need to flame, there's a reason I asked

can you tell the difference between Slavic Austrians (majority of the population) and Germanic Austrians (minority)?

This is the main reason why I always supported the Jow Forums meme that slavs aren't white. So that the western liberal democracies under the weight of either nationalism on one side or the guilt cause of colonialism/genocide/holocaust and other stuff on the other caves in on its self and we in east and south east of Europe have a front row seat to the train wreck.

jesus christ the amount of money i'd pay to see her get dicks through and through by bbc

can you imagine her virgin pussy painfully ravaged by feral nigger dick