/FGG/ - Fuck Gaza General - THE FIRE RISES EDITION

UPDATES:

Massive rocket fire resumes across southern Israel, over 150 rockets launched in 45 minutes

twitter.com/elintnews?lang=en

PRESS P TO PRAY FOR ISRAEL!

P

Attached: IMAGE.jpg (898x628, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GBS_IOz6YtI
twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1062015610446602241
youtube.com/watch?v=3hyEKnk8-Uo
timesofisrael.com/us-senate-passes-huge-defense-bill-including-550-million-for-israel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have a nice war, keep me entertained

Press D to dab on goatfucker shitskins

Attached: received_2633417530017596.jpg (1458x1944, 82K)

S TO SPIT ON ISRAEL

ehehe PeePee
please refrain from gay ass generals

BROKEN ARROW.
HAMAS HAS A NUKE.

youtube.com/watch?v=GBS_IOz6YtI
music for war

Attached: cute girl.jpg (960x1280, 632K)

Didn't you already do your yearly ethnic cleansing in August?

they were coordinating on Jow Forums, jdf thot threads right before it started, but mods didn't nuke them fast enough, F

WAIT A SECOND DONT FALL FOR THESE ANCIENT JEWISH TRICKS
ITS NOT P FOR PRAYER
ITS...
P TO PAY
KEEP YOUR SHEKELS SAFE

Why doesnt israel carpet bomb the shit out of gaza and turn it into Miami 2.0 already-

Economic growth in literally 1 year.

Absolultely no reason for gaza to remain

>mfw the US military under Trump won’t do the heavy lifting for Israel

Attached: 749B268F-ACE8-422C-992E-7DEE32F012A7.jpg (1025x698, 206K)

What, exactly, do you disagree with? I fully acknowledge you're more responsible players than the Palestinians, and I'm also in favor of the UN turning a blind eye to your nuclear stockpile.

JUST DO IT

Attached: b60a5fe1f52997670d1e4609910919d730d1ea4b.jpg (800x510, 113K)

Thank you to help for removing PT
Press P

#BREAKING: Rocket smashes into house in Ashkelon City

THIS IS NOT OK

Attached: Dr0Hg-AWsAAYstC.jpg (1152x2048, 157K)

>muh un
>muh human rights
>muh genocide is evil

Attached: Dr0Hg94WoAAn-oT.jpg (1152x2048, 145K)

Let the great cleansing begin

>over 150 rockets launched
200 now

ELINT News
@ELINTNews
·
1s
#BREAKING: Over 200 rockets fired at Israel from Gaza

Dats alodda damage

#BREAKING: Rocket fire continues now. Insane video of Iron Dome interceptions.

twitter.com/InstaNewsAlerts/status/1062015610446602241

Attached: 6-44.png (531x492, 126K)

This 2bh. I hope many will die on both sides.

Attached: hezbollah-soldiers.jpg (1200x798, 200K)

>3 direct hits
>197 miss

nice

So just because the definition of basic human right is waaaay overextended by the UN, you're trying to argue that genociding natives isn't evil? I mean two wrongs don't make a right.

give me a quick rundown

another intifada?

S to spit

I hope I'm one of them desu

>intifada
no, at least not for now, just the generic kaboom boom on steroids

how close is iron dome to breaking?

Oh almost forgot

*ahem* *hyoikk* *tfuu* * holds up middle finger*

Fuck kikes and druze and Arab Israelis.

عاجل |
ارتفاع عدد الإصابات جراء صواريخ المقاومة الفلسطينية إلى 12 مصابا إسرائيليا !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAMAS HIT A BUS FULL OF PASSENGERS WITH A GUIDED MISSILE.

How much to they tax the sun for coming up everyday over there?

trump HALLP
plz more billions of goy bucks!!

Attached: 1489835824718.png (654x526, 34K)

no
don't fuck druze
their holes are stinky and dirty

youtube.com/watch?v=3hyEKnk8-Uo
Disco disco good good

godspeed

fat big nothing burger as always

It won't break as long as they have the missiles. For obvious reasons we have no idea when that can be, except maybe extrapolate from the last time when we think it happened.

Israelis have an Ethnostate to protect at all costs, desu. Human rights are merely a political obstacle. And if you try to boycott Israeli products, you will be placed in prison for a hate crime. So don’t even think about it, gentile.

so glad you feel that way
>nice digits

Attached: 1504853325440.jpg (670x833, 71K)

when europeans had fun with the native americans nobody batted an eye

nice

Fuck, how much are my taxes going up? How much does it cost per intercept?

For now, well see if Israeli produced rockets can cope with them being used and not replaced fast enough jewy.

it only shoots if it detects it's going to a populated area
90% of the rockets land in empty agricultural lands

Why doesn't America carpet bomb the shit out of Israel and New York City and turn it into 1930's Detroit? There's absolutely no reason for Israel to remain. They're just parasites who do nothing other than start conflicts.

As much as I despise the phrase 'nothing burger',
This.

Attached: 1454683550594.jpg (403x403, 25K)

oh vey, 6 gorillion rockets
it's nazi germany all over again
we need to carpet bomb these goat farmers so we can take their la-defend ourselves!!

at 1k rockets fired it will become bronze dome, at 10k fired it's back to stone age dome

The world would boycott us.

Attached: 1518109773685.jpg (657x527, 58K)

Hey dago, didn't you genocide the Muslims of Iberia to make portugal? Such is how the world revolves.

فقط 12 مصاب صهيوني باكثر من 100 مقدوف بينما يقتل العدو العشرات

Attached: manydead..jpg (1574x730, 98K)

S to spit on dead kikes

Based.

>not taking the chance to carpet bomb
Should try to carpet bomb Spain.

no burn marks

w-what will it become at 100k?

$50,000 per interceptor missile, all paid by greatest ally

timesofisrael.com/us-senate-passes-huge-defense-bill-including-550-million-for-israel/

Attached: f8e (1).jpg (680x497, 116K)

S

Here come the real missiles heebs

yeah, and their rockets are still 100x cheaper, so attrition will set in at 10k rockets? with 10% success rate it's 1k iron done rockets, you piled enough?

FREE PALESTINE

Because they are trying to avoid all out war. They want to kill terrorists from a distance which is why they return rocket fire. If they were to bomb the whole country it would be a war crime and suicide. If they send boots on the ground to round up terrorists specifically, there would be global screeching and war as well. Iron dome is the "no play" solution. Bad thing is it's fucking expensive and is costing America.

see
dumbo

Fuck israel. The anus of the earth.

over 9000 for sure, paleolithic? dinosaurs? you tell me

A lot 25 k and they've intercepted 50 60 idk man but that's a good million right there and that's just intercepts I imagine the Jews will want some reparations for keeping American soldiers in Syria safe.....somehow.

>Press BDS to BDS Israel
Bomb
Defile kike women with nigger seed
Starve with boycott, divestment, sanctions

To the people who actually think like that, the 1949 lines, a demilitarized Palestine with a UN coalition overseeing it's defense, and a UN-overseen Jerusalem would virtually guarantee Israel wouldn't get attacked again as long as we turn a blind eye to their nuclear weapons.

No country will have a case for attacking under the guise of the death of Palestinians and the whole Palestinian question, which would make any attack on Israel very, very unpopular in the international stage, and also impossible without risking attacking UN forces.

>t.400lb amerisharter

P - Pray for the last of the Palestinians.
P - Pray that the genocide will be swift.
P - Pray that they will finally find peace from the warmongers at their door.
The red heifer has not yet been sacrificed. It will happen soon.
S - for the jew's who supposedly have been through their own trials and put forth the same torment upon the people who owned the land, who were forced to give it to ungrateful murderers. The chosen people of god are dead. Killed off or pushed down into Ethiopia by the ones who now call themselves jews.

Hamas is lead by Israelis

And you still get your ass kicked by brown guys wearing flip flops. Good job.

Attached: Flag_of_Hezbollah.png (1280x853, 74K)

We have better firecrackers.

Attached: m5a1_cfb_borden_4.jpg (713x463, 133K)

S.

Attached: leiraaa.jpg (800x532, 112K)

R for RIP white america.

Attached: 1533659880120.jpg (1080x1258, 755K)

P

Enjoy my tax money, Asher

Iran supplied Hamas with 300 cruise missiles. they will all be fired simultaneously. one will have a nuke.
>inb4source
Screencap.

Attached: 20171011_164114.png (1210x1958, 1.03M)

The Palestinians return fire with 20 rocks.

thanks america

Attached: look at my kd.png (400x548, 384K)

Yeah there should also be cartoony smoke flumes and an audible whistling sound as it descends.

t.lost to malnourished Vietnamese farmers and still can't defeat durkas in Afghanistan

Attached: 1542039946844.jpg (764x895, 67K)

here's a big fat S for u, "holy land"

Attached: israel shit.jpg (160x160, 48K)

>being this dramatic

Attached: 1444281820757.jpg (270x187, 8K)

But It's more expensive for buildings to be destroyed, so if they only intercept rockets heading to a town it's a net save. War of course, is expensive, but it will really hurt more in Gaza when Israel retaliates and they get razed.

The holocaust didn't happen but it should have

550mil if all went into rockets would be... at 50k per piece 11k, so hamas needs only 110k at 10% effectiveness, how quickly can you build them?

1) We weren't talking about states that had a public mandate from the masses, but autocratic states who did everything without the consent of the public

2) Plenty of European writers were against the brutal treatment of the natives, we have a famous historical book in Portuguese denouncing that.

3) We've come a along way in protecting against genocide and useless evil, even if the pendulum has indeed swung too far in the opposite direction and we're giving people rights they should obviously not be entitled to.

>pole
>obsessed with shit
makes sense

Attached: Polish toilet cleaner human robot.gif (300x300, 20K)

It wasn't a war to win you faggot kike, your Manchurian candidate took us to that war and mismanaged things into the ground.

there are no buildings in gaza though, it's all rubble

fuck Gaza and fuck Israel

Fuck off you murdering lucifer worshipiing kike.
I hope you all go hide behind your walls and the people outside your walls blockade you so you starve.

Good idea achmed. Go book your ticket to Gaza and fight the idf.

The best way to fuck over Israel will be to target the Evangelicals - who are diminishing anyways. They want to build the wall, so show them all of the articles where Jews are talking about how they're pro-third world immigration and hate Trump. You'll make a lot of them upset, but you'll get enough to come around eventually; enough of them to make a significant dent. Show them how they don't vote for Trump after all he did for them. Their hamster wheel will spin, but they'll have a harder time denying reality when you keep shoving it in their face.

Fucking leaf. Like the muslims didnt kill or conquer the original land owners. I cant wait til Trump turns your shithole country into glass

Window pane looks intact, are they firing boulders from a catapult at you?

Attached: hamasrocket.jpg (761x428, 119K)

What no wiener DROPPED

Attached: 1540863620049s.jpg (125x121, 3K)