Why wont he recuse himself

Attached: 181107-daly-matthew-whitaker-hero_lrjuud.jpg (1480x832, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/12/the-cleaner/#more-156551
archive.fo/20181111205115/https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/ratcliffe-gowdy-join-list-potential-attorney-general-picks-n934616
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
npr.org/2015/06/04/412046928/russian-trolls-spread-false-information-on-the-internet
washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-the-first-presidential-debate/fact-check-has-trump-declared-bankruptcy-four-or-six-times
youtube.com/watch?v=KDMCm2H0vvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No reason to

why wont things I want happen for no reason????

Mueller needs to be independent

Mueller needs to stop wasting our tax dollars on a witch hunt.

because he is the cleaner
theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/12/the-cleaner/#more-156551

looks like a faggot

>*sobbing incoherently*
>*occasional shrieking*
>DRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMMPPPPPFF!!!!

So Rosenstein should also recuse??

Attached: 1494452335010.png (900x900, 70K)

$25 million or more.

I think Mueller should also recuse. He’s much too close to the investigation.

We now have AG Bane, and you want him to recuse himself? hahahaha. He's too busy make sure the fire rises.

Attached: bane.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Nope. It’s over, we have won.

No he doesn’t, I think Muller needs supervision.

ha......haha..........HAHAHAHAHHA

>why wont he recuse himself after trump just executed order 1488 and gave him the blade?

cause he can clean jerk 255

this.
liberals should consider recusing themselves from life, too.

>hey kid let me jerk u
>o-ok

I suggest 90th trimester abortions

He wants to be investigated by the House Dems to delay Trump's impeachment. Months of his victims testifying what a criminal sleezeball he really is.

*popcorn intensifies*

Mueller is draining the swamp. He's already indicted dozens of witches, so he's hugely successful.

Why?
>searching for syntactic response
>critical thinking error
>system error
>reboot

Attached: E3E9A1FC-EFF5-4696-84ED-1038CF2EDA17.gif (413x502, 31K)

its to make (((them))) squirm, Trey Gowdy will be the new AG, and he's coming for blood, he'll get his round 2 with HRC, she will pay

archive.fo/20181111205115/https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/ratcliffe-gowdy-join-list-potential-attorney-general-picks-n934616

Why should he?

>I think Muller needs supervision.
Mueller is a Republican. We've already learned with the Whitewater boondoggle that partisanship can destroy an investigation, but Mueller is the Original G-man, this guy works for us. If there's crime, he'll find it.

>Trey Gowdy will be the new AG

Please God no, he's a loudmouth cuck that doesn't actually do shit. He also looks like his gay cousin from Cirque de Soleil does his hair and makeup every day, fuckin queer

If he gets in the way of impeaching trump, then yes he should also recuse himself.

>independent
Fired, ftfy.

He’s here to clean up. Sessions finished his work, now it’s Agent 47’s go.

At least youre up front about what the point of the witchhunt is. If only all Dems admitted that it was a one sided all out attack against the President with entirely political motivations

Why would he need to though?

Because CNN paid him to write an op-ed as a private citizen is their logic. I think

Lol, he looks exactly how you want an AG to look.

Because he’s not a cuck faggot

Yeah, he looks like a man who actually enjoys prosecuting people, and isn't doing it reluctantly as a duty.

Why won't you shut the fuck up already?

>hugely

Mother fucker indicted foreign people. He's a fucking stooge.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (971x565, 60K)

Even the foreign indictments were fraudulent. He open sourced them from old lamestream articles from 2013-14 era theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/

>>>Muscleini recusing himself
Fukken doubt

Attached: mussolini.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

Yes, impeach Trump without him having committed a crime, see how well that goes for you.

>theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/12/the-cleaner/#more-156551
dont post cth on here, these fags aren't worthy of sundance

womp womp

MAXIMUM CORRUPTION

Attached: witaker, bathtub salesman.jpg (348x480, 17K)

If SCOTUS Justices Ginsberg and Kagan, were allowed to officiate gay marriages, and then get to turn and and rule on making gay marriage legal without their conflict of interest forcing them to recuse themselves?... The left will never have the right to demand a recusal of their political adversaries ever again.

What Whitaker wrote in some op-ed piece...pales in comparison to what the like Justices did in performing gay marriage ceremonies.

they all end up this way in the end

Attached: mussolini-death-1945.jpg (472x757, 43K)

Muller is a neocon. He's about as republican as John McCain. People like Muller hate Trump more than they hate Democrats because Trump is taking the GOP with him. He's not indifferent and just looking for the facts.

Bring it fucker. If it ends with hundreds of dead rebellious liberals in the streets I can die happy.

Because quite frankly, he's had enough of your shit, along with Mueller's, Comey's, Rosenstein's, Brennan's.
Deal with it, Muscle-ini is bringing the pain, boys.

>he looks exactly how you want an AG to look.

Attached: 47meme.jpg (500x500, 62K)

I really hate communist thoughtcrime. Is there anything more cowardly?

Mueller needs his ass fired. Yesterday

because he doesn't need to, he can have an opinion that a bunch of cunty leftists dont like, and that's tough shit that they dont agree with him.

Attached: kikewikeys.jpg (600x872, 47K)

For What?

Kill yourself, NIGGER!
All NIGGERS must KILL THEMSELVES!

>trump just executed order 1488

Attached: 1488-1.jpg (640x409, 60K)

Because Dems don't have shit to blackmail him with.

you guys really want a dictator to point at so your corruption doesn't seem so bad, we know what the real deal is. its completely out in the open now with the internet and no one believes that you are the 'good guys' anymore, because you're all the same, and honestly i think the democrats are worse, at least republicans are up front with their bullshit, the left tries to keep up a facade in our modern day like we can't go see who pays for their bullshit and what their true agendas are. and speaking of agendas, wtf is the platform of the democrats anymore? because all i hear is hate for whites and 'we arent trump'. which i'm not sure why you wouldn't want to be a successful businessman who has done a lot for the typical american. so what do you actually have to offer? and dont give me bs talking points like 'free this and that', try to sell me on your party as if i were a 50 year old who can see through your childish bullshit promises.

Attached: field of dead nazis.jpg (1024x576, 145K)

Nothing should have no oversight.

>successful businessman

Attached: donald fraud.jpg (378x530, 25K)

>A shit meme is my proof

Fuck off

>Mueller needs his ass fired. Yesterday
why would you not you want the FBI exonerating your Dear Leader?

Because the FBI needs to be shut down. Yesterday

you would have loved to live under the nazis, unless there is something wrong with you

>unless there is something wrong with you
you mean like not being "aryan" ?

"The Nazis used the word "Aryan" to describe people in a racial sense. The Nazi official Alfred Rosenberg believed that the Nordic race was descended from Proto-Aryans, who he believed had prehistorically dwelt on the North German Plain and who had ultimately originated from the lost continent of Atlantis.[35] According to Nazi racial theory, the term "Aryan" described the Germanic peoples.[36] However, a satisfactory definition of "Aryan" remained problematic during Nazi Germany."

notice how I didn't say that and you must think not being Aryan is a bad thing. Sad! Many such cases.

>indicted foreign people.
They commit crimes too. You didn't know?

You had more of a chance than you should have. It's over.

>He's about as republican as John McCain.
How do you know? Mueller never says shit about anything.

>He's not indifferent and just looking for the facts.
I'm pretty sure you're clueless about this too.

npr.org/2015/06/04/412046928/russian-trolls-spread-false-information-on-the-internet
Why didn't Obama's DOJ go after the troll farms in 2015 when they were being reported on by major MSM outlets?

>How do you know? Mueller never says shit about anything.
Went after Mike Flynn as retribution for him speaking out at the DIA about watered down intelligence and for being a character witness to a female FBI agent named Robin Gritz who was harrassed by Andrew McCabe

show your flag

I think Trump needs supervision.

kys commie, & show your flag

washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-the-first-presidential-debate/fact-check-has-trump-declared-bankruptcy-four-or-six-times

>nope, 11 times

FISA GETS RELEASED

ISRAEL IS FUCKED

He worked in George W. Bush's cabinet.

Motherfucker where do you see 11 in that article? Do you think chapter 11 bankruptcy means he filed companies for bankruptcy 11 times?? Hahahahahahahahahaha you fucking actual retard!

youtube.com/watch?v=KDMCm2H0vvA

Attached: 1537688639158.png (1812x1131, 3.32M)

Why would he?

Attached: 1541605970535.jpg (458x508, 69K)

Because none of the Democrats in the House of Representatives would recuse themselves from investigations into Trump, even when they clearly have a bias and just want to hurt the President however they can.
So now they get to play with this acting Attorney General for a bit, and then with Trump's full pick since he still holds the Senate. Furthermore, many of the Never-Trumpers are gone from the House and so all those Representatives who openly voice their desire to impeach Trump will have nothing resembling "bipartisanship" to hide behind. Trying to keep House investigations in the spotlight means getting nothing done, which means more seats lost in 2020 and quite possibly Trump's reelection if the Democrats haven't gotten over their hysteria by then. Game on.

He has it, Congress supervises the conduct of the president. If you dont like it why dont you write your congress(wo)man and tell them that orange man bad

why won't mueller and all of his anti-trump team recuse themselves?

A reaper among them will be activated

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (620x345, 192K)

Because if he recuses himself he won't be able to obstruct the Russia investigation, which Trump wants to fuck up despite being oh, so innocent. :^)

So Schumer will take 5 minutes voting for his replacement.

>owned over 100 businesses
>just a few fail
"HES CLEARLY A RETARDED CHEETO" - (You)

Concur. This is the correct answer.

Cause hes not a fag eurotrash

>6 times is ok, 11 is not
trumpanzee reasoning

No reason. NOW Rosenstein is a witness and his name is all over documents (FISA) for example. He should of been recused a long time ago.

Attached: 1539036041475.jpg (900x600, 102K)

He’s started over 500 companies. 6 bankruptcies would still make him one of the most successful businessmen to ever exist.

holy kek, meme what must be

Attached: download.jpg (220x221, 12K)

>tfw just cleaned house

Attached: t3_7bhak9.jpg (729x1024, 52K)