SERIOUSLY WHAT'S WRONG WITH TRUMP's NECK?

This is very strange, is he getting so old and almost disabled ??
Look at him.

Attached: Trump and his neck problem.jpg (1280x720, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/443652-trump-cemetry-trip-cancelled-outrage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is a 72 year old man. Having less-than-perfect posture is a given for someone of his age. Can you not wrap your mind around that, so you need to try to spin it so that Trump looks bad?

keep trying to make this meme happen

>so you need to try to spin it so that Trump looks bad?
Nobody is trying anything. Trump does look bad on his own. No need to spin anything.

Hippy cock sucking tree loving dirty pubic hair growing sick fucks.

fuck you and fuck your mother

LOL, is that you Donald. Please don't be upset Sir, but you look like shit, you look like some crippled freak.

he is looking directly downward and has a collar on. find a new slant

Attached: 1541991410912.jpg (499x497, 113K)

ISN'T TRUMP PATHETIC, SCARED OF LITTLE BIT OF RAIN. BETA MALE.

Umbrella troubles? Twitter mocks Trump as he bails on WWI commemoration over light rain.
As if Donald Trump needed to give his haters more ammunition, the US President has now been accused of trampling
on the memory of the US Marines killed in WWI after he canceled a memorial cemetery trip due to rain.
Trump was due to travel some 50 miles (85 km) east of Paris on Saturday to pay his respects to the 2,888 US Marines buried in the Ausne-Marne American Cemetery in Belleau.
Despite that the main reason Trump and dozens of other world leaders came to France this weekend was to commemorate the centenary of the end of the WWI,
including its fallen heroes, the US president skipped the ceremony, sending his Chief of Staff, retired General John F. Kelly, in his place.

rt.com/usa/443652-trump-cemetry-trip-cancelled-outrage/

LOOK AT PUTIN. THE ALPHA MALE.

Attached: PUTIN at the ceremony in the rain.jpg (790x444, 199K)

Didn't trump later give a speech in the rain on the same day?

Attached: 1541644797860.jpg (500x500, 28K)

It's as white as his eyes, he looks like a blonde cheese puff on a giant raw chicken.

i love it when trolls larping as anti-drumpfers bring up "disrespecting the military" as if it were a serious offense. given any other context those types are at best apathetic towards the military, if not involved in actively opposing it

POST PICTURES OF TRUMP GIVING SPEECH IN THE RAIN.
I like to see that rain pouring on his blond-orange locks.

He's terrified his hair will melt. Fucking clown is a hot mess.

Attached: 1541988274128.png (584x584, 528K)

Attached: 1541916506151.jpg (634x402, 52K)

this is what people do when its cold...you tuck your arms in and move your chin toward your neck... cali cuck mc meme flag OP

get BTFO m8
blumpf is a poo poo man TV says so

Attached: poopooman.gif (498x325, 1.98M)

The left really needs to get their own material for memes.

Don't you have some jewish cock to suck, fucking retard?

baaahahahahaha btfo m8
memes dont work like that

Attached: 1540668135365.png (1024x669, 1.35M)

Of course they do.
Get some original material already, loser.

Attached: 674546478967.gif (320x266, 213K)

>i love it when trolls larping as anti-drumpfers bring up "disrespecting the military"
user WTF are you talking about ??
Trump has great respect for the military.
Take a look at this picture...

Attached: President Trump Saluting a N Korean Officer:.png (1606x1176, 972K)

So where is the freaking rain ????

Crushed by the weight of his sins.

he's like 100 years old, his skin is done fighting gravity

Attached: ride the tiger.jpg (1010x1024, 80K)

hahah i like that one too dog i hate that caca witch Trudeau too and blumpf most of all

Attached: 1541816504912.png (814x294, 208K)

Hahahahahahaha

ALPHA PUTIN DOESNT HAVE THIN WHISPY YETI PUBES HE HAS THICK CHAD CURLS TO KEEP WARM

>this is what people do when its cold...you tuck your arms in and move your chin toward your neck... cali cuck mc meme flag OP
For some reason ALPHA MALE PUTIN didn't have to do all that.
see picture in this post:

Are you under the impression that he doesn't want you to see his hair getting rained on or something?

Attached: 98098098078976756645646456546576876876.jpg (530x298, 23K)

Sorry user, you were responding to this post, I had to correct something in it.

I do kind of worry about him. He was breathing rather heavily at his recent press conference. I hope he's received extensive medical imaging to ensure that he's 100% healthy. He's got to run this dump of a country for 6 more years if we're going to make it to 2030 alive

From the way he looks he might be in a wheel chair sooner then you think.

Pretty sure he is reaching for something in his pocket, make that expression and pretend to be looking in your pocket. Its an exact match.

>11 posts by this ID
>Memeflag

Cringe and bluepilled.

Thats because Putin has thick chad curls and Trump has thin wispy yeti pubes.

Attached: 154203585585.jpg (683x199, 60K)

This is honestly pretty good.

9/10, fucknuts.

LOL

Attached: Stormy Daniels pointing to DT penis.png (1280x900, 1.14M)

>Pretty sure he is reaching for something in his pocket,
For what? For instructions how to operate an umbrella ??

sry FBI, but if you wanted this meme to grow you'd just post that pic with an unrelated post and never refer to it directly

How many days have you been posting here?

Attached: 37644737-7D09-4370-8D0F-C81FE1AC0A81.jpg (443x455, 108K)

Joe Biden and Mitt Romney are both the same age, and yet they look 10 years younger. This old lazy fart probably shits his pants at least once a day.

>taking the opinion of any european on anything
LOL

This thread is not about me. It's about Him, the Beta Male.

Attached: KIM-Alpha Male=TRUMP-Beta Male.::.png (1024x594, 920K)

Attached: hillpickle(large).gif (1920x1080, 1.7M)

sure thing flaglet, reveal your israeli husk

Actually the salute was the correct courtesy to use for an officer. It dates back to ancient times as an affirmation that you are not concealing any weapon. Its a sign of respect.

i imagine you sitting at ur computer in ur pajamas at ur moms house, aids in full force while u sip a starbucks coffee. neck urself u failure

Says the memeflag cucklord

k

LOL, saluting the enemy.
Only Beta Male would do that.

He looks like Tim Burton's Penguin in that picture.

You were saying?

From a lifetime of trying to suck his and Jewish dick. It just doesn't work very well when it's so small. But, seriously if the IDF is still on duty, it's all very based, redpilled, etc.

>he is overweight, so he probably shids pants every day hehehe
At least you came clean from the meme flag, but your point is autistic. Yeah, the two guys who are very fit for their age look better than a guy who is not fit for his age. Imagine moy shoyck.

He's a fat, old man, user. You should strive to never grow old.

Attached: 1538671554458.jpg (762x716, 109K)

It's time for Trump to go to the nursing home, let a functional well-balanced person run the country

BLUMF BTFO

why are you on Jow Forums? when did you come to Jow Forums? are you just le ebin troll? I stopped browsing Jow Forums like two years ago and coming back it is incredible how many degenerates now populate the board.

Attached: penguin.jpg (640x480, 37K)

It must be all the infant blood he doesn't consume