Synagogue of satan

Previous thread: reminder that they found a very old Torah and it features the satanic pentagram with a ram inside it.

Attached: 1524712654077.png (1404x934, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=J5Ug3Cr8RUE
youtube.com/watch?v=WpIAc9by5iU
gnosis.org/welcome.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathar_Perfect
youtube.com/watch?v=d6SSCseer-w
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/170982822/
web.archive.org/web/20180802193304/http://nynettle.com/2018/08/02/smallville-star-confesses-sold-children-rothschilds-clintons/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill all LARPagans and gas them with the kikes they slave for.

Attached: 1536301912799.png (1000x1000, 331K)

>Torah
*Talmud or whatever

includes weebs LARPing as christian.

>a jew was going to buy it

oy vey

you're one of billions that keep the Black Nobility and Jesuits in power by promoting their fifth column attack on humanity:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

You're like a new generation of Zeitgeist'ers. Same shit over and over.

stupid post

>That family were Phariasaical Talmudic jews and founded Christianity using the Kings Talmud which informs a learned reader how to become immortal. They were helped by Josephus the jew who was later adopted into the family.
The Talmud wasn't finished or codified until the end of the 5th century, genius. Some of the traditions contained in the Mishna, however, are Pharisaical traditions.
The proposition of Romans founding Christianity so patently absurd that I can't believe that you even believe that--unless you haven't taken your medications yet.

you're helping Sabbatean-Frankists stay in power by believing any of their ancestral abrahamic religions.

To the guy who said this to me in other thread:
>>Why are you still pushing this when the data proves they have little to no Levant ancestral DNA.
I said Semitic, not levantine. Semites are not necessarily native to the Levant. North Africa and the Horn of Africa are also candidates for their Urheimat.

Also, the Ashkenazi are mixed Semites and Indo-Europeans, not Semitic alone.

Can I get a red pill on this post from the old thread

>Gnostic Christianity is infinitely more anti-Jewish than Christianity, as it denies that the OT God Yahweh, God of the Jews, is the father of Jesus, affirming instead that he is Satan. This was the original position of Jesus and early Christianity. Thus, references to the Synagogue of Satan, Jesus pointing out that Jews are children of the devil, and other explicit statements by Jesus (Ye know not what spirit ye are of!) that cannot be explained within a modern Christian context

its not enough to simply recognize that the fake jews worship their ancestor, Satan

the next step is found in the Bible, which states that the false Messiah will reign on this earth for 5 months, which is the same length of time that the flood lasted

in fact, both events are described as a 'flood,' with the flood of the end times being produced by the mouth of the dragon, (Revelation 12:15) which should be understood as the lies of Satan

we are rapidly approaching the 6th trump of revelation, which is the advent of the false Christ, and he will appear with all the deceptive glory and majesty of Satan, to deceive the whole world and accomplish the will of God against idolatry

For those that want to get woke and leave the jewish god once and for all -

Attached: HermesTrismegistusCauc.jpg (300x407, 57K)

Next you're going to go full Zeitgeist and suggest that we all live in compact AI smart cities run by a supercomputer.

>Gnostic Christianity
what exactly is this even?
>it denies that the OT God Yahweh
so, a new testament only christianity?

Oh for fuck sakes, another shit eating kike with the post Christianity Talmud lie.
The Babylonian Talmud existed before even Rome existed when it was still Shekelesh and it was encoded using a sexagesimal system learned from the Masons of ancient Egypt.
Plus the Sanhedrin and Yebamoth existed just before the expulsion of the Hyksos dynasty by order of Ramses II.
Spare me the bullshit

Get woke, go broke. Anti-Christians are Leftists. Leftists are kike slaves.

Attached: trump white vote.png (722x622, 33K)

Who was Simon of Trent?
Why where the Jews expelled so many times?
Why is it, that you can't ask these questions without beeing called an antisemite?

Does truth fear investigations?

If I wrote this in German I would be prosecuted. I have no guilt. I have no shame. But I have pride. Pride for my family, ancestry and country.

And that is why they hate me.

Speak the truth and chase the devil.

Attached: 243851.png (623x559, 312K)

Point me to the Babylonic traditions that fucked the Jews up pl0x.

Attached: 1518974790866.gif (500x400, 999K)

>encoded using a sexagesimal system
you keep saying this, but what the fuck is it even? explain.

Attached: fringecuckery.png (547x554, 198K)

>t.non-sequitur
nothing you said makes any sense.
Dismissed

>implying the right is any different

Attached: 1531916736765.png (1982x1373, 2.51M)

Dismiss yourself to a grave.

hey faggoid, welcome back. continue to spam your meaningless macros you kike dick sucking faggot.

Hey that was my post. I can explain it further but it would be helpful to have specific questions because I don't know what you don't know and what you want to know.

Gnostic Christianity, as I used the term, is a version of Christianity that denies that the OT God is the father of Jesus - asserting instead that Jesus comes from the True God, who is above Yahweh.
>so, a new testament only christianity?
Yes, that's part of it. Or, more accurately, the OT is still considered canon, but it's from the point of view of the Jewish people/the Synagogue of Satan, and the God depicted there is not the highest God.

This was exactly what Hitler believed, and is part of the reason he was destroyed. See: Positive Christianity or Deutschen Christianity. It denied the OT God and affirmed that Jesus was Aryan. It was the latest recurrence of this old idea, which has been violently suppressed by Catholics (crypto Jews) and Jews for millennia. See: Marcion of Sinope.

Attached: 93874509324.png (633x758, 220K)

checked
>Old Babylonian mathematics and Plimpton 322: The remarkable OB sexagesimal system
youtube.com/watch?v=J5Ug3Cr8RUE

>learned from the Masons of ancient Egypt
You mean the same Freemasons that were founded in the 18th century? Oh do tell me more.
No shit, of course the Sanhedrin existed before Christ's time.
The Talmud is a collection of debates which took place over hundreds of years and incomplete until the 5th century AD.

Fake as fuck you laughable idiot

Satan has always disguised himself as an angle of Light, while also multiplying information to obscure the truth (such as the nonsense of gnosticism)

Satan is not a creative creature. He copies God, so it is extremely common (in fact, it's almost always the case) for Satanic lies to be very similar to biblical, divine truth

the people who call themselves jews are the descendants of Cain, who was the child of Satan+Eve. They infiltrated the levitical priesthood during the Babylonian captivity of the southern kingom of Judah, so it was in fact these fake jews to whom Jesus was speaking when he said 'beware the leaven of the Pharisees" and the "traditions of men that make void the word of God" were precisely the words of the Babylonian Talmud, the traditions of the (non-Levitical) elders that directly defy the word of God, that still exist today in the form of the Talmud

sorry, yahweh will still be there for you though.

>Speak the truth and chase the devil.
youtube.com/watch?v=WpIAc9by5iU

so how do I find a Gnostic Christian church or their version of the bible?

fake news

Attached: Keith-Raniere.jpg (884x960, 59K)

Find a rabbi

wew
no point in talking to pigs that trample on pearls.
You really are "goyim" to be lead to the slaughter and I don't care if you are anymore, you deserve that fate

>anti-jew christian
>find a kike
?

Gnosticism is anti-Christian kike heresy.

So many retards in this thread. You all need to fuck off back to and be "woke" there.

Crowley founded the OTO, Ordo Templi Orientis, aka Gnostic Catholic Church.
It's mass is extremely similar to the traditional Catholic Latin mass; just as the Missa Nigra (black mass) of the Satanists is the exact reverse of the traditional Latin Mass.
Satan knows his enemy and intends to mock.

Not a satanic symbol. That is the goat of mendes. Probably a holdover from pantheistic proto-Judaism. I wouldn’t worry too much about it. They were herders.

Gnosticism isn't a really a religion. And there is no church because it doesn't go out and recruit people. It's up to the individual to pursue this knowledge, which is what sets this person on the path of freedom and salvation. It's very individualistic.

I am not aware of an such organization. I've reached these conclusions on my own after years of research based on something someone on Jow Forums pointed out to me in like 2014. The 'gnostic churches' I've looked into that exist in the modern world are not what I'm talking about. They are fallen, like the Christian churches.

For a good starting point, read about Marcion of Sinope and the much later Cathars and look into the fairly recently-discovered gnostic texts that the Catholics tried to destroy. For example, the Apocryphon of John.
gnosis.org/welcome.html

Those other guys telling you that gnosticism is Satanic are mistaken, but probably with good intent. Gnosticism is the denial of Satan.

Were the Hyksos good guys or bad guys... who were they what did they impose on Egypt (they go t to the point where they were pharoas right?)? And why did Ramses II expulsed them? Ramses II was a red head.

Attached: RamsesII.jpg (600x401, 53K)

>says the fag worshipping the dead kike.

christcucks are hopelessly deluded.

>goat
it's a ram not a goat.

the name Hyksos means "rulers from a foreign land" and they had taken over the economy of the region using the concepts of fiat and usury. Because of the inflation caused by those two concepts, as well as the occult rituals they practiced Ramses II ordered them and the Hittites (the Hyksos dynasty's army) destroyed, but you may remember this as the Moses and the poor pyramid building slave jew exodus story.
>Book Sources:
T. Saeve-Soederbergh, in: Journal of Egyptian Archaeology, 37 (1951), 53–71
A.H. Gardiner, Egypt of the Pharaohs (1961), 155–73
S.R.K. Glanville (ed.), The Legacy of Egypt (1963), 219–21
M.A. Murray, The Splendour that was Egypt (1964), 26–32
D. Redford, Egypt, Canaan and Israel in Ancient Times (1992)
D. Redford and J. Weinstein, in: ABD, 3:341–48 (extensive bibliography)
A. Rainey, in: BASOR, 295 (1994), 81–5
C. Redmount, in: BA, 58 (1995), 182–90
E. Oren (ed.), The Hyksos: New Historical and Archaeological Perspectives (1997) COS II, 5–7

>tfw gnostic sects have evolved and changed according to the time and teacher for two thousand years
>tfw gnosticism is truth but truth is not consistent so it's subjective which means it isn't truth
Feels so good to be a relativist goiys. The transmuted progression of Christendom into our [current society] and the transvaluation of morals is progress toward true enlightenment.

Are you going to start preaching the virtue of suicide and sodomy like the Cathars/Albegensian gnostics now?

Attached: antilogos.jpg (260x194, 10K)

your instincts are telling you that gnosticism is satanic nonsense, and here is why:

God is benevolent, and while he may seal the truth temporarily, he's not going to seal it behind a bunch of esoteric masturbatory high-minded nonsense, he's going to create a path for ordinary people to reach him

"God's truth" is real truth, which means it is simple and natural, and ultimately easy to understand

Yup here is a look at the groups who own you. Synagogue of satan indeed.

Attached: Thecult.jpg (2040x2689, 2.47M)

Why is it allways you tavistock bitches crying when someone is digging up NXVIM ?

Attached: 243838.png (710x902, 717K)

Right on.

If thats how you feel what do you still clutch on to a jewish god that jesus sacrificed himself too?

kinda pathetic if you ask me.

>Are you going to start preaching the virtue of suicide and sodomy like the Cathars/Albegensian gnostics now?
The Cathars believed no such thing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cathar_Perfect
On the contrary, they were more ascetic and holy than the Catholics, not less so. For example, the when the siege of Montsegur was broken and the 200+ Cathar Perfects within were given the choice between renouncing gnosticism and burning alive, the overwhelming majority chose to burn at the hands of their Catholic tormentors.

From the two sides of that conflict, which sounds more Christ-like? The side that was willing to burn people to death for disagreeing with them, or the side that was willing to be killed horrifically by servants of Satan rather than to turn their backs on their earnest beliefs?

>NXVIM

Attached: 1538243692258.jpg (593x580, 42K)

The Persons of the Father or the Holy Ghost aren't Jewish; Christ was born Jewish.
They were the chosen people for the Messiah to spring forth from. Within Christ, there is neither Jew nor Gentile.
Thus the enemies of Christ became known simply as Jews, because those who had accepted Him were no longer called such. This is how St. Paul is able to say what he said in pic related, even being a racial Jew.

Attached: 1 thess 2 14-16.png (624x129, 20K)

Basically Hillary's Cult.

Attached: 243836.jpg (655x765, 113K)

>NXVIM
this name looks like roman numerals, but there is no N in roman numeral, right?

No, my friend. That is a goat.

Attached: A4CCB763-9F3E-42A1-B1FA-CD3A202621AA.jpg (1095x730, 161K)

Catholicism is a rehash of Dagon and Nimrod worship from the Mesopotamian/Babylonian era

Attached: Dagon fish-god Catholicism.jpg (583x559, 88K)

No idea what any of that nonsense you wrote means but the headline relating to the cult woman was fake, just a heads up.

Attached: 1524418001309.jpg (216x401, 30K)

C'mon guys lets be peacful
youtube.com/watch?v=d6SSCseer-w

It is well known that the Albegensians discouraged marriage and procreation--because the "flesh is evil" and encouraged suicide as a legitimate path to escape what they saw as the evil, temporal god.
They waged war against Catholic neighborhoods, killing village folk and missionaries from the Church before the Church worked up the nerve to do something about it.

The Turks had earnest beliefs, too, and were slaughtered for it. The priests of Baal were no doubt sincere in their purification rituals, worship, and beliefs, but they were still evil and wrong.
>Matthew 10:28
>[28] And fear ye not them that kill the body, and are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him that can destroy both soul and body in hell.
Heresy disturbs not only the social order but also the temporal stability. It was only right to put them down.

The god that is in the old testament and new testament is a jewish god. The jewish god is predatory god, which is why one of the archetypes of jesus's sacrifice is to sacrifice himself to that god. "he died for our sins" is implying sacrifice, a human sacrifice.

You praise Yahweh my friend.

They were the OG jews, no doubt, but didn't they reached the absolute position of power (they became Pharoahs) first? That's what I readed somewhere, just confirmed it via wikipedia, so they became rulers there was a war and the OG Pharoahs came back with an army and BTFO them. Thy (the Hyksos) introduced horse chariots (at least war horse chariots) and many forms of craftmanship. It's curious that you link them to the Hitites, what's the connection here? Wikipedia mentions Ahmose as the Pharoah who kicked out the Hicksos btw, not Ramses II. The thing is Hites are said to be Indo Europeans, were Hyksos also Indo European?

Attached: swastikamap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

The numeric system represented by Roman numerals originated in ancient .... Thus 50 was written variously as N, И, K, Ψ, ⋔, etc., but perhaps most often as a chicken-track ...

Oh my...

Attached: 243849.png (861x1052, 316K)

>Christ was born Jewish
Jesus was from Galilee, not Israel or Judah. The people of Galilee had light hair and eyes and ruddy complexions. He may have had some Semitic ancestors, but it's likely that he was predominantly Aryan.

Seems legit. Heard this before but I don't have much context to understand it. Got any further reading I could look into? Prefer original sources.

>They waged war against Catholic neighborhoods, killing village folk and missionaries from the Church before the Church worked up the nerve to do something about it.
Do you have any non-Church sources for this? In my view, the Catholic church is the evil, fallen religion and they've frequently employed horrific violence to suppress pacifistic groups who merely disagreed with them.
>Heresy
Heresy is just another way of saying "disagreeing with me offends God because I alone of all men have the correct view of God and can enforce his will".

so what number would be written as NXVIM?

Jesus even claimed he was a descendant of King Solomon.

Sounds jewy to me.

So who debunked it then? Snopes?
Care to provide a source?
Simply stating "fake news" won't convince me.

Pic unrelated.....

Attached: 243854.jpg (3024x4032, 1.86M)

Later on when the Ptolemaic bloodline was introduced into the Egyptian civilization after the economic collapse of the region in 1177BCE did they achieve the level of Pharaoh but they were not called Hyksos at that point because there was a four hundred year gap since they were ordered destroyed (1560BCE) and the eventual takeover.
yes, the Hyksos rulers were from the indo-china region and you're right about the Hittites

I wonder if those were the first Indo European rulers to come to Egypt or just the second wave.

How many generations back? As I recall it was something like 15-20. That would give him 10s of thousands of ancestors in Solomon's time. Being descended from him, then, in that context is trivial. Furthermore his descent was claimed through the female line only, and thousands or millions of others in his time would be able to claim the same.

N=50
X=10
I=1
V=5
M=1000

>If I wrote this in German I would be prosecuted.
I know you have laws against "muh hate speech" but if this is true, it's one hell of a loophole.

God is transcendent, and God the Father is not an ethnicity. He chose to reveal Himself to Abram.
Yes indeed, blood was needed for the remission of sin--a pure sacrifice--and there is other pure sacrifice than the blood of God Himself.
This is re-presented on the altar of every Catholic and Orthodox mass; an eternal sacrifice made present for us here and now.
>but it's likely that he was predominantly Aryan
Christ was from the tribe of Judah, obviously.
>cf. Matthew 1:1-16, Luke 3:23-38, Matthew 1:2, Luke 3:33
>Do you have any non-Church sources for this
You're talking about a time when all of Europe was Catholic. You cannot pass through European history without passing through the Church and Her history.

>pic related
Good Lord, all these people pontificating on things they have no idea about

Attached: file.png (624x556, 76K)

checked
>the second wave
definitely this.
The jewish calendar year is 5779 and that gives you an indication when they began the slow invasion of the middle east (and beyond) using concepts of religion, fiat, usury, while also practicing medicine and supplying narcotics like opium, as well as weapons production and sales.
Look into the Sea Peoples union for more on the tribes as they were back then, one of them was Denyen which were the Israelite tribe of Dan (who loved to sail according to the Torah) and Shekelesh which founded Rome and is modern day Sicily now

but are you not supposed to be subtracting the smaller numbers on the left from the bigger number? meaning 66 - 1000?

In Germany we have the thing called " Amtsprache"
Amtsprache is Deutsch.
If you want to have a document or request, legal. You have to write it in German. Otherwise the courts would deem them irrelevant.

I have laws against contradicting the trial of Nuremberg or some shit like this, I think it's mostly no holocaust denial or jews are nazi victims denial.

>If you want to have a document or request, legal. You have to write it in German. Otherwise the courts would deem them irrelevant.
what an interesting loophole

It doesn't require 'debunking', it's literally just a headline Photoshopped onto the article.

In belgium a senator got 4 months prison for saying he doubted the 6 gorillion figure and saying he thought that concentration camps were used for something else in addition to the extermination of jews.

Pretty crazy, you cant say that concentration camps were used for ufo construction either.

Hmm. Remind me of the magical 3x3 square. Also known as Saturn square.

Having ancestors in the tribe of Judah does not mean that his overall genetic line is not predominantly Aryan. See what I posted above.

For the other part, let me put it to you like this: do you believe the mainstream historical narrative about Hitler? How would history view WW2 if the 'Axis' powers had won? I would argue that you cannot trust the mainstream views about Hitler because they were written by the people who were his enemy, merely because they won. It's the same with Catholics vs. gnostics. Trusting what the Church said about why they were killing people is foolish, just as its foolish to believe Jewish narratives about Hitler. The Catholic Church is openly evil in my opinion, and that's all I need to know in order to question the things they say.

I don't see any way in which you've contradicted my post. If you think you're contradicting it, please point out how, specifically. Are you not aware of how ancestry works? Basically, barring incest, every generation back that you go doubles the number of ancestors that you have.

Do you care to calculate the number of generations back this is, calculate the number of ancestors he had in Solomon's generation, and then represent his known-Jewish ancestors as a percentage of his total number of ancestors, in order to establish the minimum amount of Jewish blood he must have had for Matthew to be correct? It's going to be miniscule - well under 1%.

matrilineal heritage and a culture that bans competition in favor of pilpul

>God is transcendent, and God the Father is not an ethnicity. He chose to reveal Himself to Abram.

Thats where I'm going to argue, because this where you won't agree with me. There are multiple gods, and Yahweh is just one of many astral energies that the jews adopted. I not giving the this god , your god an ethnicity just labeling this entity as one of your own, but we know these energies are older than civilization than itself.

Yahweh, Baal, Moloch, Kek, Lilith are all lesser gods than the one and true creator.

it seems we're wrong (at least partly) L = 50

Attached: 1513653677981.png (970x933, 95K)

Jow Forumstard alert.

>in favor of pilpul
what's pilpul even? sry, brainlet here, english isn't my first language

Where do you think you are friend

here is a link to a couple of sources:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/170982822/

talking like a queer because your shit's all retarded.

Definitions don't matter
Facts don't exist
What you said yesterday doesn't matter
Consequences don't exist and can be talked away

You are full of shit. Shopped my ass.

web.archive.org/web/20180802193304/http://nynettle.com/2018/08/02/smallville-star-confesses-sold-children-rothschilds-clintons/

The article got 404d but the crawling and cache of Google is still intact.

I do my research. Do you? Tavistock?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-12-19-39-29.png (720x1280, 465K)

Well. Then this time you can do the math.

The famous Babylonical discourse of the jews,ye, I get it, thanks. Damn Babylon would have been a wonderful place to study (as in to study their religion, everiday life, economy, hierarchy, etc.).

Ewwwwww. Somebody hose that filthy thing down with Chlorox.

>Yahweh, Baal, Moloch, Kek, Lilith are all lesser gods than the one and true creator.
You're right--there are other gods. It is one of the commandments not to have other gods before Him.
Yet, they're merely fallen creatures in rebellion from their creator who revealed Himself as three Divine Persons in one God. The Psalms tells us that 'all the gods of the gentiles are devils.'
No, I don't believe the entire historical WW2 narrative. On the other hand, we have a continuity of Gnostic teachers and the development of their doctrine all the way to the current day, going through the Cathars (always changing "truth"). We know the historicity of the capturing of cities in northern Italy and southern France by the Cathars and what they did to the local population who did not accept "the true light." This is what ultimately moved the State to act as the Church warned of the growing heresy.
>The Catholic Church is openly evil in my opinion
The patrimony of Western Civilization is the Church. We arrived where we are through theological liberalism (Protestantism) which resulted in philosophical liberalism (Endarkenment) which resulted in the actualization of the overthrow of altar and throne, classical liberalism (American/French revolutions; State secularism, the New Order).
>calculate the number of ancestors
No I don't care for this. It's always a never-ending rabbit hole whose reward is much more less than the time spent.