THANK ME

THANK ME NOW

Attached: 27D922DB-5549-4227-8C9B-46E51BDD28E0.jpg (3088x2320, 1.6M)

Hope you die

why would i thank you im not a jew

Fucking hippie trash like you need a boot to the chest

>army
Get a load of this spic

>I bought an army uniform at a thrift shop
Fuck off LARPer

Cute Halloween costume, what did ya dad die in it? Service ID with no redaction or a LARP

Shut the fuck up and die for Israel nigger

Hope you enjoy fighting for Israel.

UNPATRIOTIC
lol muslim mutt
Hope you do more than 2 years and leave. Pick up some knowledge you can actually use to get a job.

based niggers amirite

Don't worry. People like that are usually the ones I have to drag out of cars and taser because of their sovereign bullshit. I really do enjoy when I get to put stupid fucks like them in the dirt.

[activate]israel proxy[/activate]
thank you

I hope you enjoy fighting for “””alt-right(tm)”” CIA spooks on your keyboard faggot

>t. goy
>I am army now!
kys faggot.

Attached: kyle.jpg (900x1200, 203K)

Did you go to your local Army Navy store today you stolen valor faggot.

>I'm Israel's pawn
>Respect me
>PLEASE RESPECT ME

Hey buddy why did you join the second worst branch

thanks for your service to zog

you aint killed no one meaningful faggot

The fact that 22 servicemen commit suicide a day brings a big smile to my face like this :]

Finally a real patriot

I have a 4 year contract. Im an RTO and I’m going to rasp in 10 weeks. If I pass rasp I’ll probably make the army my career. If not I’ll probably get out after my 4 years and go back to uni

this is too easy.

Attached: badassbitch.jpg (960x640, 235K)

Die in a car bomb isreal puppet. It's all your worth. What kind of cuck risks his life for less than 2k a month. Yet alone working for mega corps

> L1AR
kek has spoken

I want to be a ranger and my asvab was too high to be a marine

civil life failure zogbot

K thanks

Attached: arrestdevelop.jpg (276x183, 9K)

Faggot

Show me some wings and a CIB or you're just trash.

Thank you for leaving your wife for all the degenerates in the bar the moment you got on the plane.

whats your mos noob?

Listen you retarded fuck, I served for six years as an infantryman. I did three deployments in two war zones and was discharged honorably. I don't go out on veterans day and beg for attention like a wannabe thot. I am a grown ass man, and don't cheapen my service with cheap gimmicks. You shouldn't either. If people want to thank you then fine, but don't go begging for it, you faggot, have some dignity, not just for you but for the uniform as well. Be a man you pussy

>joining Israel's pet monster squad and not joining a local militia
>absolutelyzogged

Fuck you Israeli cock sucker

haha, what a boot response.

Odds are that you'll wash out and just be an 11B faggot.

OMG ISRAEL THANKS YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE

Nah dude, dont make fucking school the back up, depression route. Get knowledgeable in something on THEIR time, my cousin got into the combat engineers, got out and a nice job a a construction job with no shovel, just explosives.

I haven’t gone to airborne yet. I’m op40 at AIT right now. I go to rasp after AIT then I go to airborne

25C option 40

What for?

Eh, thank you for your service.
Op is still a faggot though.

wow, army janitor, you're a big boy now

>abbreviations
Why do you fucking jar heads do this? You all speak in abbreviations whenever you can. All my military friends do this. Is it to sound smart? To sound like you know what you're talking about? I honestly want to know because every single one of them do this every chance they get.

I went to a good uni for a few years but joined the army when I was suspended. I’ll probably go back after I finish the army with some help from GI

Wipe off that kike cum from your mouth, OP.

Scientologists do it too.

Both belong to a cult that hurts people.

Die for Israel goy

They just beat them into your head. I’ll be on the phone with my parents and I’ll be talking about CQ and PFT and I’ll realize that they have no idea what I’m talking about

>THANK ME NOW
Not how it’s done
Actual Enlisted wouldn’t post..
Larp confirmed.
If by some chance, not a larp. You should not be serving, and are a disgrace

How does it feel to kill for Israel?

/thread

Because saying "Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery" sounds autistic as fuck. Anyone who's even shown remote interest in serving would know what the asvab is, basement dweller.

Enjoy staff duty ya fucking pog

it's because the military unironically turns everything into acronyms. Military terms are often big words. For example you have terms like ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery), which is a mouthful to use in conversation so it's abbreviated

MOS?

FUCK YOU BABY KILLER

Tank u for ur cervix.

>get hopes up some faggot zog bot killed a kike finally
>nothing but an attention whore

Do you care about the politics of the war you're fighting? Or are you a Good unquestioning Goy?

Attached: 1541625115504.jpg (383x383, 21K)

Don't you get a pay check? Some of that is my tax money, so you thank me, welfare nigger.

fighting for israel arent ya BABY KILLER??

>Army
Pfff should've joined the marines pussy.

Attached: 1518131676554.jpg (596x600, 107K)

>joins the most pleb military branch
>overuse abbreviations
they're lazy fucks, obviously

Attached: shh.png (515x640, 457K)

>war you're fighting
OP is most likely stateside, he hasn't fought or participated in any war

thanks user

yeah in the marines they give you 64 packs of crayons to eat instead of 12 packs

why should I thank a welfare queen?

get a job, boy.

This guy gets it. OP is a flaming faggot.

25C

Attached: F37C4DFE-6FD3-4926-8AE3-9412ABE1230B.jpg (600x628, 242K)

Everyone's being really mean to you OP, not me, hey you're cute how about showing off that bp

>Hating on your fellow Americans for supporting individual freedom.

Statist bootlicker glad your kind gets killed for Israel.

>have some dignity
>serve in the great israel goyim army.

Pick one you low iq human refuse.

this user is spot on.

thanks us , NOW, meathead!!!

I assumed he was at least delployed somewhere, considering he asked people to thank him

I thanked you already by paying for all your paychecks and benefits you glorified mercenary

Attached: furboy.png (655x774, 368K)

If I was unironically begging for attention I would be posting pictures on Facebook and shit... but no I’m posting on an anime forum

Damn OP, looks like your thread failed. Now let it slide to page 10 you piece of shit zog bot. I hope all your buddies get blown to a billion pieces by an IED

Best way to get into war college?

Shut the fuck up you absolute retard. I hope you die in a helo crash
t. Coastie

Attached: 1503798007332.png (477x357, 175K)

Hey retard, answer my question. Do you have a single clue about what you're fighting for or are you a glorified mercenary?

Are you talking about west point? Do JROTC and get decent grades and SAT scores you should get in easily

Die army scum.

Well, sure, I get that. But it's with terms and every single time I have to say, "Dude, I don't know what that is"
It'll be like:
>Yeah I just got the APC to the CBS on the MSM. I told my serg the WTF was the OMG in the LOL with the TV. Then he said take the UVA over to the JEJ to fix the ALZ in the CBC.
It becomes frustrating because now I need them to explain what each one of those things is instead of them just using the words.

Good goy, die for Israel, poppy fields and Zionism while they do this to your country.

Attached: 1536879789345.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

Fight and die for Israel, international bankers...good goy.

YOU ARENT A VETERAN YET FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEE

What a great go-guy, dying for israel

show rank and benis

anyone who joins the military has no other options and probably a nigger, have fun dying for Israel or some other quagmire that the USA will get into

Thanks for dying for isreal cunt
>army
back over the border you go brown faggot

Until you have a necklace made out of ears, who would give a fuck?

Trust me I understand Americans foreign policy. The way I see it America is a global empire that is corrupt and sometimes downright evil. I still love America and would fight for it to remain the global hegemony so my kids can grow up in a country as great as the one I grew up in.

I also don’t want to go through life without experiencing a war because I am man and fighting is what we do

No.
You're a fag.

-t. Ausfag who would probably fuck you, since USMehrenes are almost always bottoms.

die for Israel

Go back

FPBP

18 year old good goy recruits should get the bullet first :)