WTF I dont remember those two massive pieces of land ever being there

WTF I dont remember those two massive pieces of land ever being there.

Attached: Untitled.png (1000x850, 217K)

pakistani education everyone

please be bait

It's okay Muhammad, we won't judge

I do. You must be retarded if an American knows geography than you. I always thought of it as the seahorse’s ear.

Attached: 365195B4-0700-451A-8270-93953C5CD5C0.jpg (1000x800, 70K)

You don't?

Attached: brit media napoleon.png (1362x1502, 2.66M)

Is this a ylyl thread?

Play rome total war 2

It's sardinia and corsica, they've literally always been there. Napoleon was from corsica.

The top one is where Napoleon comes from.
You're just a brainlet.

Wait until you see what is just north of Gaul.

I remember those guys livin there

Attached: FLNC.jpg (625x345, 55K)

they always add these small fake locations to maps as a copyright system, if someone copies it and includes the same fake lands they know its copied

I don’t remember Finland. Went and checked google and it’s there too. Holy shit some serious Mandela affect shit going on here.

Attached: 1535399510808.jpg (1129x727, 116K)

More like the boots spur for me.

Anyone remember New Zealand being north-east of Australia instead of south-east?

T. Berber illegal immigrant who didn't know you could stop at those islands on your way across the Mediterranean

it's ok, soemtimes i forget sardinia exists too

I do.

Sardinia is the land of goat fuckers

real question is why tf is Corsica incorporated into France? I know that Napolean was from there and all that, but didn't the modern French state not start until like WW1-ish?

Speaking from total ignorance here

Indian education, now show bobs

Two stupidest nations on Earth - Americans and British.
Brainless cunts.

>didn't the modern French state not start until like WW1-ish?
It started long before that but the territory evolved a lot through the centuries. The region I'm from wasn't incorporated into France until the 1600s

corsica belonged to an italian state (genoa) for like 400 years, then corsica wanted independance, genoa "gived" corsica to france

france millitary "annexed" corsica since corsica called themselves independant, and now it's french, that was 250 years ago

>but didn't the modern French state not start until like WW1-ish?
Culturally no, "French" as an identity and culture did not exist until starting in the 1800's when the central government began strict cultural genocide regimes via the public education system.

ITT: People who learned geography from abberivated video game maps.

>Paki education

Albanian roach calling someone a paki

You better remember!

Attached: napoleon.png (302x396, 92K)

Everyone ITT falling for the stupidest fucking bait, I hope none of you breed you fucking cretins

>italian state

Is that a fucking joke?

Italy didn't exist yet.

Attached: 52785.jpg (600x300, 24K)

Squeal more, Paki

Not bait. If you told me there were two huge islands below France and Italy I would say "yeah Palermo and....???"
but i completely forgot about Corsica and Sardinia even though they're massive and right in the middle of the western Mediterranean. Im not British btw. It's good learning exercise for those who also don't know.

Sage incompetent kike threads.

>WTF I dont remember those two massive pieces of land ever being there.
Fuck you thread baiting kike

It's in the nature of perfidious Albion to slander every great man from Napoleon to Hitler and quite a few others.

The Northern part is Saudi Arabia and the Southern one is Sudan.

an italian state, as in the italian peninsula/culture, you mutt

>outing yourself as a paki
fuck this country

yes...