Why do negros have such small skulls?

Both in height, and circumference, negros have very small skulls. Why are they so small? Can someone give me a scientific explanation?

Attached: 5D9F906D-5250-4685-9A1F-CCDC0F716195.jpg (182x304, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2018/03/21/285734.full.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014976341500250X
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They’re jungle apes, so they evolved qualities to live in a jungle

This is a joke, right? Have you even seen a nigger skull next to a skull of an actual human?

Retention of heat can be a problem in Africa and a smaller head is a cooler head. Brains are expensive evolutionarily and in hot climates comes with an added cost.

they have smaller brains because in africa it's betyter to channel resources to being able to run away from lions more efficiently

why need a huge briefcase if you have nothing to put in it?

Attached: 1541886986518.gif (250x277, 1.88M)

Kids used to make fun of me for having a big head. While they laughed and ran off to play sports, I went and sat down and thought about it.

Blacks have a Cranial Capacity of roughly 1,267 cm^3

Whites have 1,347 cm^3. And East Asians 1,364 cm^3.

Penchant for violence = smaller/thicker brain case and heavy brows?

>Retention of heat can be a problem in Africa

The pygmies totally adopted this evolutionary approach.

But why are there some many black endomorphs and ectomorphs? Kinda goes against the heat theory, but then again sexual selection can be at war with natural selection.

Aren’t pygmies not humans? They have 10% homo-erectus DNA

>They have 10% homo-erectus DNA

They are hyper-reduced humans. The pressures that shaped them are pretty tough.

>Why are they so small? Can someone give me a scientific explanation?
Most blacks are pure homo sapiens. On the other hand, most whites are mixed breeds between homo sapiens and homo neanderthalensis. asians and aboriginees have a third human species mixed in where I can't recall the name atm.

>asians and aboriginees have a third human species mixed in where I can't recall the name atm
Denisovan.

They’re not pure Homo sapiens anymore. 40,000 years ago they absorbed a population of pygmies, so now they have about 1% homo-erectus DNA on average. Their women got PYGMIED

How about Native Americans?

>Most blacks are pure homo sapiens.

Most West African blacks (and their dispersed descendants) have up to 7% archaic admixture from what the following study calls a "deeply-diverged archaic population."
biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2018/03/21/285734.full.pdf

>implying skull size matters

It's brain volume that (barely) matters, and the correlation btwn brain volume and intelligence in healthy adults is 0.4.

Even so:

Researcher Jakob Pietschnig argued that the strength of the positive association of brain volume and IQ remains robust, but has been overestimated in the literature. He has stated that "It is tempting to interpret this association in the context of human cognitive evolution and species differences in brain size and cognitive ability, we show that it is not warranted to interpret brain size as an isomorphic proxy of human intelligence differences".[0]

[0] sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S014976341500250X

considering that homo erectus has never been genetically sequenced, you're full of shit.

Eurasians also have admixture from "deeply-diverged archaic populations". neanderthals and denisovans.

>Can someone give me a scientific explanation?
Niggers (and select other groups, like abbos iirc) lack neanderthal genes. The neanderthals were more intelligent.

>Pietschnig
'Peach Nig'
The matrix smiles at us.

Yep. No pure humans left.

How edgy lmao, hopefully you did/do some exercise to benefit that big brain

You don’t have to sequence a homo-erectus’ DNA to know they have homo-erectus DNA. The DNA is foreign to any other admixture, so it’s 10% of their DNA coming from an unknown population, which is homo-erectus with basically 100% certainty

to be a good biological weapon.

Attached: 1541066298307.png (800x600, 324K)

Didn’t Neanderthals develop later? From what I remember Homo Erectus evolved 1 million years ago ish when Neanderthals were more recent.

Attached: 3883ae59ddeba67b85aa1734fa58c233--human-evolution-tree-human-evolution-timeline[1].jpg (516x443, 33K)