Eire/pol/ civil war edition

no links edition

Attached: barrettmeme.jpg (584x402, 65K)

they sliding something boys

Attached: freiwilligefeuerwehr.jpg (275x183, 8K)

you guys got a goblina?

ayyeee lmao

Wtf are there more irish people in muttland than in actual Ireland? Are Irish people easy or what?

Attached: 1541438245591.jpg (799x916, 207K)

Hang on, is he talking about goblinas?

what the fuck is going on the front page is an avalanche

Attached: diesel 20.jpg (640x480, 66K)

Civil war? You just had one

Who this qt?

sorry mate we dont speak mexican

meme flags not welcome

Attached: IRAgrills.jpg (2641x1836, 892K)

the a at the end means female

They're one and the same as far as I can tell.

Jaggy, what are your thoughts on the fact that Howth is living in Sweden and is on welfare there (unironically)?

IREXIT RALLY in Galway this weekend

Attached: swiftlasangeles.jpg (992x415, 31K)

Is she ripping up our Constitution? Fucking instigating piece of shit

Attached: 1477288688516s.jpg (250x250, 3K)

There's another direct provision centre opening in Wicklow, thats 3 small towns in the past week now where its been announced theres a direct provision centre opening and without any consultation with the locals. The nefarious Ireland 2040 is in full swing.

It’s shoop, a good one

its a shop you retarded faggot

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

The National party had their second Ard Feis at the weekend in Fermanagh.
Thats fake afaik.
What are the chances there will be a counter protest with middle class luvvies, crustys and S.O.Y boys?

This kind of fucking goblina is spread everywhere in mexico, sorry for you americans, i dont know what to say sorry foryou

Attached: 1541637189550.jpg (416x315, 41K)

get to th eirexit rally in galway this weekend,
we have to get th efuck out of the eu asap
merkel is printing tens of thousands of german passports for her refugees as we speak and they all want to come to ireland
REEEE

Attached: celticcross.jpg (550x662, 137K)

Housing 100 migrants in a 33-room hotel?
What could possibly go wrong?

Attached: rsz_GettyImages-618282808-640x480.jpg (640x480, 111K)

I live far from Galway and haven't the means to get there.
Hopefully everything. I hope they chimp out and burn the place.

They can't keep getting away with it!

she hates your freedom

Attached: germany6.jpg (540x720, 50K)

They'll keep getting away with it unless people take action. There's too many people afraid to speak out or protest because the media will go against them and the political parties too.

>222
three little ducks
the PEPE has spoken

Attached: bravoLuca.jpg (1885x1341, 240K)

Something something potato, something something Cromwell did nothing wrong.

Attached: Cromwell.png (723x214, 56K)

Based Macron, calling out Ireland's EU immigration policies.

Attached: IRELAND-POLITICS-ECONOMY.jpg (400x391, 80K)

>"THIS IS SOMETHING THATS HAPPENING"
>posts photoshopped picture

What a loser

how fucking new are you

Our island is small. We needed Lebensraum.

>hat are the chances there will be a counter protest with middle class luvvies, crustys and S.O.Y boys?

100% confirmed antifags from dublin and cork(including some from europe)will be there trying to dox people, possibly looking for a scrap,
they'll be going back to the pale in amberlamps

Attached: risenazism.jpg (550x299, 29K)

>migrants

refugees

Attached: eirepol.png (1000x1000, 111K)

you'll be there in spirit mate
i will send updates from the meeting

Attached: buildingireland.jpg (743x1008, 127K)

Attached: sam1hyde.jpg (1024x474, 48K)

Send them back to Harcourt street with a few black eyes,fuckin limp wristed mid-fourties hipster faggots

> 100% confirmed antifags from dublin and cork(including some from europe)will be there trying to dox people, possibly looking for a scrap,
>they'll be going back to the pale in amberlamps

Well they are the deluded street thugs of global neo liberalism so its a possibility but I reckon it'll be more the luvvie and crusty types rather than antifa or the like.
I hope they'll have plenty of Irish fishermen at it protesting the plunder of our seas by European fleets.

GOD DAMN YOU LEFTIST, NOT THE IRISH DONT TAKE MY POTATO FUCKERS! GOD SAVE THEM PLEASE!

Don't worry I saw people post about it on Facebook. We need a farage type who will go on telly and reach the masses with the truth.

fuckin checked
i was talklin to a lad today and he reckons irish people have bcome "slack"
had to agree with him to an extent,
then he says everyone isn't a patriot like myself
took that as a compliment

Attached: aterratack.png (1000x603, 845K)

We do, we desperately do. The people are crying out for a Nationalist party that puts our own and our own interests first and Fine Gale sure as fuck aren't doing that. Traitorous scum.

uma delicia

Attached: bike.jpg (2048x1318, 312K)

neck yourself leaf

Yes, there are quite literally more Irish people in Muttland than Ireland. It's been the case for 100 years. This has never been in dispute.

Muttland also has the largest population of whites in the world (yes even accounting for le 56% and dropping). Obviously not percentage wise though.

They're slack as fuck but generally unawares I think of all thats going on. We desperately need a rekindling of nationalism here, an unapologetic Irish nationalism thats not afraid of buzz words and fruity fucking leftists and the media and such and that absolutely steamrolls those fuckers.

Is Laois there?

Won't happen until things turn to shit.

everything is in order cousin
Tiocfaidh ár lá

Attached: seamus.jpg (374x767, 59K)

Well the sooner the better that happens.

Where is my state-mandated garda gf?

Attached: e21b59e2b2761dcd7b72e209293a7727.jpg (897x597, 401K)

>ywn be frisked at gunpoint by a ginger QT fighting for her home island

Attached: dv90ef4i9fi.jpg (500x500, 55K)

delete this antifa ireland
yu should not post law enforcement officers public profiles

reported and saged

>I can sage a reply to a post
Welcome to Jow Forums, enjoy your first day

neck your self faggot

Those girls look to soft for policing and should be at home raising an a large family in the west of Ireland.

My grandfather got shot in Ireland

>When your liberal politicians accuse everyone of rape but ban pepper spray

Attached: ROMP.png (1438x748, 414K)

>civil war edition

Attached: angry jew gets put down.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

Why are you so angry, little buddy?
but muh diversity

Do the right thing lad, and take one of them home with you.

You could rejoin the UK..... just saying!

Attached: The UK navy Destroyers.jpg (1028x1909, 412K)

Fuck off with your shit ships

Getting flooded with poles is preferable to pakis, and Muslims.

And raise them through irish

Meme flag, show your true flag!

Attached: qe-feature-masthead.jpg (1500x1090, 561K)

>civil war

Attached: f74cb56fe64a37b5ffc580e67cb95a93def84b3dffb6a787562bfe1a1564f77b.webm (1280x720, 1.31M)

I just hope they station those lovely girls in a nice quiet village somewhere because I don't think they'd be cut out for policing some rough area in Dublin or elsewhere.
I'd love to. They look like love girls from a rural background and I love that type.
Good!
Absolutely. God willing if I have kids someday they'll be going to a Gael Scoil so they can be among their own.

I actually like polish people, the polish hatred was made up by the media, very hard working & are white, whats not to like! ha

Attached: f-35's.jpg (998x1812, 219K)

>the polish hatred was made up by the media, very hard working & are white, whats not to like
Kill yourself faggot

Mosque in Clondalkin - Talk of burning them out
40 houses in Ballymun - Talk of burning them out

People ARE pissed of.

Why? so you can dump your excess Paki population and other filth upon us.
Let the fire rise.

The EU already got that planned for you buddy, why the fuck do you think we are leaving!

Fuck off whoever you are, I know you are not Irish & I know you are trying to divide us, fuck off!

Attached: feature_qec_infographic_980x447_2.jpg (980x447, 157K)

They are pretty stupid, and are constantly involved in crime, especially drug dealing, and burglary, the decent ones are good workers, but only if you can get them to follow instructions, and something about their nature seems to piss people off, perhaps it’s the fact that most of them are very antisocial, refuse to integrate, and form separate communities not unlike Muslims, the general hatred towards them is mostly unwarranted, but they certainly aren’t some innocent group that does no harm.

The question is, why aren’t they burnt out yet?

But dude they are white...

Attached: Brainlet.png (657x539, 110K)

Your Paki population is in the millions and the UK would only be too happy to share those inbred fucks with us. There's no desire here among any section of society to join the UK.

Yeah it's like offering someone a stick covered in shit and then getting angry when they inevitably say no.

Are carriers even useful anymore? they are very expensive, massive targets, lack any real armaments of their own, and would probably be very easy to sink, personally I’ve believe a large fleet of smaller heavily armed ships would be better rather than putting half your eggs on one massive investment, and I know they aren’t supposed to be out in combat, but even still a single good missile or one sucidal pilot would be all it takes.

I don't want it to happen. They'll only get more symsympathy.

From the media only, the general populace will see this favourably, and frankly standing around doesn’t seem to be doing much, but if we create an unwelcome aura towards interlopers like how Northern Ireland used to be then I’m sure you’ll see a significant decrease in the number of scumbags coming here.

Some faction of the IRA is still floating around right?

Are those places full of scangers?

I like them, but yay there are a few who spoil it for the rest. White migrants thou are good for the UK & honestly we need them! ha

You do realise that anyone in the UK can move to Ireland at any time right? (including those millions of paki's) six people from my work came from southern Ireland after 2008 economic crash.

Also if you think Germany will treat you better than us after we leave the EU you are fucking out of your mind, they are not going to let you get away with stealing billions of euros by undercutting there taxes!

There are a number of miniscule and irrelevant groups of larpers.

Big time :)))

Do you think the IRA are like some rightwing death squad that kill commies on the weekend? They disbanded years ago, and they only really fought the British occupation, and that’s it, in fact many of them other than the paras were commies themselves.

I think it's safe to say they won't be too nice to the tanned Irish.

It doesnt look like it but it's armed to the teeth with missiles & and anti air guns, also it would never be on it own at sea, it would always be in a battle fleet with a mix of destroyers & subs protecting it!

Attached: Say hello.jpg (1021x580, 70K)

This. The ones who where members during the troubles that aren't dead just sit in South Armagh doin absolutely feck all

There is but they're small in number and focused on vigilante activities mainly.
Better our own scangers than foreigners and non Europeans.
I do and I would be happy to see the common travel area done away with for that reason.

>Tfw Irish nationalism fits the leftist narrative of oppressed vs oppressor and was cucked from the beginning

Attached: q7k0p0s.jpg (601x508, 44K)

Wait til they upset the travellers!

If the immigration into Ireland becomes as bad as Sweden or the UK' I reckon in the name of those who fought for our independence around 100 years ago the IRA could be reformed to fight once more with a different invader in mind...

Attached: 1539808194553.png (809x606, 739K)

Elaborate on why they are larpers

Not a RWDS, but they were an organization dedicated to protecting Irish Catholics from British Protestants, so by that logic fighting immigrant Muslims that attack Irish Catholics would make sense.

>vigilante activities
Oh that should be fun once the raping starts

When the IRA made peace some groups wanted to continue the fight and split off. They're way too small to actually have any real effect.

I hope they do and the travellers btfo them.
There's a documentary out called "A mother brings her son to be shot" about vigilante justice in Derry and I'd forgot about it until now and must give it a watch tonight if I can find a link.

Come on guys get real, the IRA isn't on our side and it doesn't matter as they are dead.

They're nuts, we'll see what happens