Best Europe

What do you think? How would you describe the best Europe

Attached: A_better_Europe.jpg (512x512, 67K)

absolutely based but wipe out half of england too, just to be sure

You missed Sweden.

instead of removing the land i would remove the ppl. with a modified strain of black death that would target Germans, Cucks, Kikes, Mudslimes, and Radical feminists

Attached: Black Death to you all.jpg (523x717, 62K)

joke's on you, I can swim

mine is the best faggot of all faggots!

OP BTFO

A clusterfuck of people who are too close to each other to live together peacefully.

it will me missed tho

Attached: world_88-1impact_countries_0civilization277_empires_1n00.png (1560x1028, 344K)

>no france
>no germany
my dick can't get harder than this

said the man who wears a skirt.

Attached: 009d2f3767f5621a0fc502fddfe4fb82.jpg (600x678, 50K)

Stronkest Europe vill stand up to both the eastern and western fronts at zame tyme!

Attached: stronk.png (1025x285, 44K)

>I clinge to the past
downvoted

how many world wars do we have to start and how many slavic counties do we have to wipe off the map to get green?

You just have to stop beign Germany's bitch

no reasonable argument to make against my opponent. Hurr durr durr your clothes gay fag senpai

you seem to have some roaches in your continent.

after 4 years of raping you and murdering 25% of your Population, dont you think that Virus would target you guys too ?

hi poland.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Switzerland, Norway and Sweden have each had a very significant impact - lots of Nobel Prize winners come from each of those countries (and of course the Nobel Prizes themselves come from Sweden).

Also, the Netherlands had a vast global empire for a long time. Not as big as Britain's or Spain's or France's, but still significant. Belgium had an empire too - Belgian Congo, for instance.

The idea that Serbia, Bulgaria, Romania, fucking GEORGIA, fucking ARMENIA (as much as I like Armenia) have had more historical impact than Switzerland or Belgium is fucking LAUGHABLE.

You're a dumb yank who knows nothing about Europe and it shows.

>Sweden still exist, UK still exist, Belgium still exist, Turkey still exists.

>UK still exist
You better believe it, Valtteri.

Attached: britain flag.png (1280x640, 5K)

Nothing wrong with picrelated

Attached: 1520977859510.png (2988x2187, 554K)

You're served, finn bro

We antlantide nao
(don't do the mistake to spare the brits)

>Little Swissland
Reminds me of a wildpark in Germany "der kleine Sweiz", basicly a zoo in the middle of the forest with only Eurropean animals.
Remember going there on bike with my grandparents... those were the days, thanks user

Attached: Europe after the precision nukes.png (1600x1200, 163K)

I'd think the 50 or so years of rape by the Russians cancelled out whatever shit you krauts did.

>england
>sweden
>austria
>benelux
It's a good beginning user, but best? Not quite there yet

>I know nothing about European history map

>Greeks created civilisation
funny

Attached: linguistic_europe_best_europe.png (3000x1945, 2.81M)

Why would you remove the most important and prosperous parts?

At least the majority of things we consider to be the western civilization, from law and justice, from philosophy, even the concepts of nation itself and state are defined by greeks.

>I not only know nothing about European history, I know nothing about history in general

zero arguments from you sir

Attached: Europe.png (2988x2187, 544K)

Class starts tommorow 8:30, you're welcome to join. I won't check your homework as it will be your first day. Before the weekend we talked about religion in the classical world and we will continue this week with the Roman emperors and the early traditional Christians.
You have a lot to learn, so best join in with the other kids in middleschool. I'll make sure they won't bully you for being a dumfuck foreigner.

>leaving Poortugal

then who the hell am I supposed to hate?
fuck this shit D&C

I would take a bullet to remove krauts tbhfamlam

Attached: Schenkopp117.jpg (1280x720, 62K)