Wake up sheeple

wake up sheeple

Attached: centrists rise up.jpg (500x490, 108K)

which gang made this post?

Noooooo! Goyim know

Attached: Mr. Goldshecklefienstein.png (275x280, 40K)

What's with the comma?

Attached: IMG_1631.jpg (720x917, 79K)

>imagine being new

Attached: 1541951838369.jpg (2000x2000, 403K)

Sure thing jewslut

American conservatives never conserved anything

It's Neos on both sides.

>implying any conservative ever stood their ground on an ideological issue
That's the nature of the false dialectic we have since 1945 or 1991.

Democrats are bigger idiots though.

This really says a lot about our society... and yet we live in one.

Are they though? It seems like they are the ones who truly understand their voter base and their interests, the ones that don't counter-signal their own (antifa and other leftist scum) and the ones have secured themselves a cemented demographic win by the ballot box. What exactly have republicucks done? Cut the taxes for Wall Street Jewry

>What exactly have republicucks done?

I don't hear Republicans bitching about racial equity and blaming white people for all the problems in the world. I'm not defending them, merely pointing out they're not as bad or annoying as Democrats.

republicans are an intentionlay weak opposition, which is why democrats always get what they want

While true, the stupidity is wildly out of balance right now and an equilibrium must be returned to
t. morally and intellectually superior smug centrist

Name one good republican president besides Lincoln at least the democrats had JFK

>I don't hear Republicans bitching about racial equity and blaming white people for all the problems in the world.
Okay so republicucks are just normal people without an agenda. They never counter-signal racially conscious whites who try to offer true opposition to the anti-white mob and they definitely never serve the interests of a certain Middle Eastern state.
>I'm not defending them, merely pointing out they're not as bad or annoying as Democrats.
How is that relevant to the discussion? Democrats are the ones setting the agenda and advancing their ideas and plans for ethnically cleansing you. You are a normie with a knee jerk reaction to unhinged leftism targeting you for racial extermination.

gang siege

This feels like a fallacy but I can't really object to it.

I hate this stupid gang weed shit my Xbox gamer pic has been Heath Ledger joker since before the movie came out and now everyone thinks I am a gang weeder on Xbox

Eisenhower.

I'm not a Republican, I'm just someone who hates Democrats more than Republicans. How is any of my reaction 'knee jerk'? My reaction is more apathetic than anything else. If I was going to defend Republicans I'd have a stronger statement than 'I'm not defending them, merely pointing out they're not as annoying as Democrats'.

Fuck that man. Rise up!

Attached: DrbrSVXW4AATUnx.jpg (480x360, 94K)

Reagan and Trump. Calvin Cooldage was good too.

Damn, we really live in a society

Left versus right!
There's gonna be a fight!
They'll bluster like the wind!
Result predetermined!

Attached: hulk-randy.jpg (624x389, 85K)

If you're white I'm really sorry but you need and will probably receive a hard awakening.

Worst m
eme ever

How could you?! It was a stroke of divinely inspired genius.

Hard awakening how?