Why the FUCK are Americans so OBSESSED with Germany?!

If there's one thing I hate more than an American who is uneducated (which there are many), it is an American with a hyphenated allegiance.
You don't speak German, you probably couldn't even point to Germany on a map until you came to Jow Forums, you have no understanding of German history pre-World War I, you have no understanding of the German language, you have no idea what is means to be German or to feel German. You know nothing about German culture, food, music, literature, art, folklore, clothes, etc.
You are not German. If you think you would be able to go to Germany and tell the populace you have German heritage and think they'd be prideful of you, you're wrong. They don't care about their diaspora, in fact they'd probably be confused why you'd prefer LARPing as a German and not the country you're actually from, which is the United States. He may be a bad example, but Winston Churchill was half American, he didn't go around LARPing as an American and we remember him as a Briton not an American-British, nobody remembers him like that. Martin Van Buren was the first American-born President with pure Dutch ancestry, you didn’t see him giving special favors to the Dutch.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1280x768, 989)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_literature
youtube.com/watch?v=trZlvpLihHk
youtube.com/watch?v=BJepYzH1VUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_art_of_the_United_States
youtu.be/sktfDZL6iBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>t. reddit

Hitler was right and he would have gassed you

>B-but we’re majority German

>However, demographers regard this as a serious undercount, as the index of inconsistency is high and many if not most Americans from English stock have a tendency to identify simply as "Americans"[6][7][8][9] or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.[10] In the 1980 Census, over 49 million (49,598,035) Americans claimed English ancestry, at the time around 26.34% of the total population and largest reported group which, even today, would make them the largest ethnic group in the United States>The majority—57%--of the Founding Fathers of the United States were of English extraction. English immigrants in the 19th century, as with other groups, sought economic prosperity. They began migrating in large numbers without state support, 1840s to 1890s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Americans
>It is primarily a demographic or historical research category for people who have at least partial descent from peoples of Great Britain and the modern United Kingdom, i.e. English, Scottish, Welsh, Scotch-Irish, Manx Americans. There has been a significant drop overall, especially from the 1980 census where 49.59 million people reported English ancestry
>Demographers regard current figures as a serious undercount, as a large proportion of Americans of British descent have a tendency to identify as 'American' since 1980 where over 13.3 million or 5.9% of the total U.S. population self-identified as "American" or "United States", this was counted under "not specified".[4] This response is highly overepresented in the Upland South a region settled historically by the British.[5][6][7][8][9][10] Many of mixed European ancestry, may identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans

Attached: quote-here-is-your-country-cherish-these-natural-wonders-cherish-the-natural-resources-cherish-theod (850x400, 78K)

Yes, we’re a young nation but we have many triumphs and failures like all countries on earth. There are many mistakes we’ve made in the past. Mass immigration, whether European or non-European, is one of them. We have forgotten who we are and the only way we’re ever going to get a good feel of who we are is when we drop the stupid hyphen. Feeling like an American in the United States should be like feeling like a Briton in the United Kingdom or feeling like a Frenchman in France, just that deep rooted attachment to who we are. We have plenty of triumphs, tons of wonderful art, literature, classical music, architecture and more. Stop pretending to be something you’re not.

Attached: Richard William Guenther on being an American.png (1280x566, 377K)

Hitler loved all people, that he would have gassed people is a jewish myth

Yes, Huwhites are disgusting mutts. We know.

Attached: ACCE5F64-FE6A-4A1A-83DA-8A92F3D3BE47.png (602x328, 151K)

>Schaut mal diesen Scheißkerl an!

Attached: GermanyIsSilent.jpg (600x800, 44K)

Ich kann auch einen Übersetzer verwenden

This, seeing we WUZ germs gets tiring.

Germans aren't bad, the WE WUZ gets annoying but whatever. I'm more of a Francophile but Germany is a close second.

You’re right, I was confused.
Hitler wouldn’t have gassed OP, but I would.

I agree that there is nothing more cringe than a white American pretending to have deep connection to a European nation that his ancestors left because it's an absolute shithole, such as Germany.

However you sound like a massive faggot so fuck you I'm drinking Budweiser tonight to honor my people who left fuckers like you behind to rot in Merkel's paradise.

One could argue that he loved people too much. He had the British pinned in Northern France but allowed them to escape back to Britain, only to have his generosity thrown in his face when Churchill started bombing German citizens.

Don't get so full of yourself, Hans, I'm just here for the free university ;)

>Why the FUCK are Americans so OBSESSED with Germany?!
because they realized they fought on the wrong side

It’s where a lot of our families are originally from.

Americans should forge our own identity, but some of our grandparents are from Germany. That means we aren't that far removed from Germany, hence why it is literally in our genes to feel a sort of calling to it. With that said, the two don't have to be mutually exclusive: we can forge our own American identity while still acknowledging our very recent connection to Europe. Our genes didn't change by being born across the Atlantic, just like how an African's genes don't change just by being born in Germany. We still have European genes and should be proud.

Settle down, Mohammed. We don't think about you. Your cars, at one point, were pretty nice. Now they're warranty reliant shitboxes.

Attached: 1539300061390.png (500x369, 186K)

>However you sound like a massive faggot
Fuck you faggot.

Attached: The American way.png (447x598, 504K)

>Our genes didn't change by being born across the Atlantic

That's were you're wrong, kiddo. American jet streams are spooky af

>hence why it is literally in our genes to feel a sort of calling to it

Attached: Immigration_7.jpg (1024x792, 1001K)

no one gives a fuck about Germany outside of this shithole board faggot fuck off

What is German heritage retard boi

There are no Germans in Germany. Any German of any value was locked up in the DNA of high quality women who left with American soldiers, leaving behind cuck men who didn't fight to reproduce with low-quality women. America is Germany, Germany is trash.

USA is German clay

Attached: countries-with-most-german-language-speaker-map.jpg (800x600, 154K)

Ok then by your logic, a nigger can move to Germany and then all his nigger-offspring must be German too. Fucking reddit tier logic, kys OP faggot.

>being American
>calling others trash
Oh boi

Attached: Tree_map_of_languages_in_the_United_States.png (984x741, 31K)

You know I happen to be German myself.

Where did I imply that? You're the one implying that by saying you're fucking German you absolute brain-dead faggot.

Attached: Benjamin Franklin on stupid Germans.png (1251x841, 1.69M)

Yes - being American, the undisputed swinging dick of the world. Cry moar.

I now have to explain your own argument to you.
If my German grandparents move to America, their offspring don't magically stop having German genes. Their descendants are genetically German. Thus, many Americans have German genes. Analogously, if your nigger grandparents move to Germany, their offspring don't magically stop being niggers and suddenly change into Germans. They still have nigger genes. Your birthplace doesn't magically change your genes. A mouse born in a stable is not a horse. Reddit FAGGOT, use your head.

>clay

Being born in America does not nullify our German genes, just like a nigger being born in Germany does not nullify his nigger genes. I'm done arguing with a sub 100 IQ retard.

>We have plenty of triumphs, tons of wonderful art, literature, classical music, architecture and more. Stop pretending to be something you’re not.
Military triumphs, sure. The rest is just demonstrably false. There's maybe one good classical music composer in American history, John Phillip Sousa, unless you're counting people who create music for movie soundtracks as classical composers. The only good US artists were palely imitating trends and artists of Europe - they lack originality or relevance. The most celebrated works of American literature are virtually unknown abroad - most of them are simple prose novels by men who spent most their lives in Europe. American architecture is also based on imitating European styles, and most of it exists purely for industrial or commercial purposes. You will not find any architecture in the US that is spiritually moving or awes the observer with wonder at how such a thing is humanly possible. Intellectually and culturally, America is and has always been far below Europe. Claiming anything else is "we wuz kangz" tier revisionism.

>imitating trends and artists of Europe
They're not "imitating" anything - they're European, you halfwit. You might as well argue that Hokkaido is imitating Honshu.

pol in a nutshell

>muh genes
You're fucking American. Get over yourself.

Genes stay the same kid just a british nigger will never be a real briton

That reality is fading away every day.
>popcorn.jpg

>You are not German.
Neither are you Macron

You forgot your meme flag.

>The rest is just demonstrably false
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_literature
youtube.com/watch?v=trZlvpLihHk
youtube.com/watch?v=BJepYzH1VUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_art_of_the_United_States

Yes, it's fading away everywhere.

Nippon is right. I love Nippon.

>Joseph Palmi : Let me ask you something... we Italians, we got our families, and we got the church; the Irish, they have the homeland, Jews their tradition; even the niggers, they got their music. What about you people, Mr. Wilson, what do you have?
>Edward Wilson : The United States of America. The rest of you are just visiting.

Micks, krauts, wops, frogs, chinks, russkies, niggers, turkroaches and dune coons BTFO’ed eternally.

Attached: 20430E42-D218-4362-8CB0-15C58DFC26AD.jpg (200x200, 18K)

*circumcised dick

This is a German country with Anglo-Saxon dressings. We should really help prop up Prussian culture here too, since the actual Germany (excepting a few small pockets of resistance) largely refuses to do so.

>Why the FUCK are Americans so OBSESSED with Germany?!

Because we're the true home of the brave and land of the free.

We're not. We just wish you would stop with your autistic crusade to destroy Europe every few decades so we wouldn't have to keep grinding your face into the dirt.

>muttburger threats

Cowboys aren't scary.

Attached: aufblasbares-cowboy-mit-pferd-kostum-fur-herren.jpg (889x1200, 408K)

>We should really help prop up Prussian culture here too, since the actual Germany (excepting a few small pockets of resistance) largely refuses to do so.
Modern Germany is now implementing multiculturalism with Prussian precision.

i dont really give a shit about Germany. many Viet love Germany cause Germans r prob the most prevalebt in Vietnam. but personally I think German sounds like a stupid language and they way they speak English sounds every stupider. just take a look at those American cartoons mocking ur dumbass accent. if an American likes Germnay its prob their ancestors all came from Germany so ofc they feel a connection

True, but that's probably why he lost. Hitler was too damn nice.

Would you like having a ton of Chinese citizens living in Vietnam pretending to be Chinese or actually be Vietnamese?

I have no problem with Americans being proud of their German ancestry. Wish more people here would be, too.

This. Based Croat.

I'm not your fucking friend because we share some blood. Actually adhere to the German culture you claim to love by judging people by their merit and nothing else. Being on an English-speaking website does not mean we have to let anglos shit in our skulls.

You’ve obviously never been here. You’ve read some post online by some weirdo losers and you think that’s how Americans are? Come on over. Trust me your just some guy here. No one gives a fuck if your German.

Will we rise up and finish what Hitler started?

>Would you like having a ton of Chinese citizens living in Vietnam pretending to be Chinese
Vietnamese would NEVER pretend to be Chinese. theres only ONE country in the world Vietnam hates. despite after all the wars by the French and Americans and Camobians and that is China. surprisingly Vietnam doesnt hate India with their desperate curry smelling men

This is the real problem we should all be talking about. How to get (((them))) from stealing our foreskins

Nobody want's to be associated with the modern "American" kike subverted identity which considers Niggers and Chinks 100% "American". When people think German they think White.

Attached: Whatcouldhavebeen.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Amerikaner, die denken, sie mögen Deutschland, denken tatsächlich an Österreich

the constant need of the jews to remind us all of the holocaust in germany. dipshit question. nigger is that u?

Hitler was a bit hamfisted but I think we'll get where we want to be eventually

I wasn't referring to modern America.

Uh.....? Nope. Your cars are shit and overpriced. You make good guns and beer though. This board likes japan a lot more.

>loses

Behave yourself. The Empire awaits.

>A muslim's cocksleeve tries to talk shit.

I find (((Italian american))) worse, the are most some halfbreed negro mutts but try to blend in as Italian.

More and more of us are rejecting circumcision for the barbaric Jew shit that it is.

I will not have a muslim lecture me

The post-1965 subverted kike shit is not authentically American, just as the European Union is not authentically European.

I hope so.

You, the Irish, and the Italians were a mistake

>I find (((Italian american))) worse, the are most some halfbreed negro mutts but try to blend in as Italian.
i will say Italian Americans r annoying as shit. especially on Long Island New York. its cause the mafia movies romanticized Italian mafia in USA

Who really wants 20% off?

If your White you also lost moron.

Attached: Whatcouldhavebeen2.jpg (1600x900, 183K)

Nobody that's sane and correct in the head, that's for sure.

>most some halfbreed negro mutts but try to blend in as Italian.
That's all Sicilians though, Germanon.

nothing worse than a self-hating Pom.

And yet you manage to get blown the fuck out by le 56% face every time your conquest dick gets hard. Sure thing Hans.

>He had the British pinned in Northern France but allowed them to escape
>allowed
By "allowed", I assume you mean "in exchange for the entire combat ready portion of the Rifle Brigade"

Uuuuuu. Bist du besonderes, oder was..........

>Not wanting to side with Jewish Communism to enslave half of Europe whilst permanently destroying the empire makes me self hating
That point aside, take a close look at global population trends post WW2, then try claiming Whites won WW2.

He's right, though. Imagine if Albert Speer was able to completely finish Welthauptstadt Germania? The world would be in a much better place. We would have had no choice but to copy that and elevate our own civilization here, instead we now have kiked up, depressing consumerist Walmart shit, and cardboard boxes for "architecture."

We're not.
But we are quite fond of Nazis and Hitler.

>Operation Barbarossa
>Not trying harder to strike a deal with Churchill

You can find your faults there.

>>they way they speak English sounds every stupider.

If that wasn't stupid enough, Charley.......

Mutts wish they were as bruce as us
youtu.be/sktfDZL6iBg

>>adhere to the German culture
>>judging people by their merit and nothing else.

Bwa-hahahaha!
Lech mich am arsch!

Because the based ones are descended from them.

go nuke yourself gook.
you ain't white and never will be white.

Attached: japenese flag.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Threadly reminder that Austria was/is/and always will be their superior Germanic county (exchept Bayern, they are on our level)

Fuck off, kike.

The EU was your chance, and you fumbled it