Are mixed race people count as white if they have white features?

Are mixed race people count as white if they have white features?

Attached: 1200px-Vin_Diesel_(9347067631).jpg (1200x800, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/pdf/seventh-commandment-forbids-race-mixing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only if you can't tell they're mixed

>if they have white features
like a job?

You're not implying that vin Diesel has white features?

>race thread
call out stormshills, anons.

I am half white half Egyptian. I am redpilled, voted for Trump and want to see America as white as possible. Do I count?

Im 1/4 native. Will I be allowed into the Jow Forums ethnostate?

Attached: eep.jpg (700x394, 62K)

If the father is white the kid is white

Are you Rami Malek?

Pretty much this. They’re fully assimilated and are basically just slightly different/weird white people. A small number are good to have around for the purpose of innovation and contrast, but it needs to be five percent or less of the population. The most important thing is that they respect and adhere to white society. Openly challenging the right of white Americans to self-determine their country is a problem.

kek - exactly

No, why should they be? And this mole looking subhuman doesn’t look remotely White
>USA
back to r/eddit

You’re an asset to the country. Do your part to trigger libs using your ethnic identity.

No canadians will be allowed

You're putting too much thought into it

I get that the idea of White here has been skewed by kikes, but generally speaking if someone's 85-90% European they're going to look European

>mongrels bring innovation
>racial contrast is good
why?

only a mongrel or a moron could have wrote this nonsense. Even a study conducted by a antiracist Jew like Putnam proves that racial diversity destroys society

No I look 10 times whiter than that guy. Most people think I'm 100% white.

wtf im voting corey booker now

>if someone’s 85-90% European they’re going to look European
But they don’t most of the time

You’re obviously too low IQ for this conversation. Go back to fucking your sister.

race mixing is a sin, big one, but your sins
are covered. so if you want to go make
muddies, go ahead. just know it's either
lake of fire or in the captivity of messiah
for 1000 years.

saxonmessenger.christogenea.org/pdf/seventh-commandment-forbids-race-mixing

Do low IQ people count?

when the numbers dwindle enough desperation will settle in and the definition might be more laxed. 10 drops, perhaps? kek

maybe but that spic doesn't have any white features

Depends on what the remainder is, but that's why I said if they look the part then they should be counted

Your argument could be boiled down to CivNat bullshit only applied to miscegenations

given that Egyptians are 10% nigger and 100% sandnigger, you must be living in a fucking Tennessee or some shithole like New York for people to think that you are White lmao
if you spend an hour of your time to see whether or not you are intellectually capable - you aren’t.

Racial diversity and genetic drift alike (impurity of blood) bring nothing to the table for actual pureblood Europeans. Only mongrels gain from it

Kek. Jow Forums always caring more about pure race and genetics instead of race-like behavior and culture. I've seen a few well educated blacks with much more white-like composure and thoughtfulness than some white nigs.What matters most, even more than than racial purity, is adherence to traditional white western culture. In other words, don't behave like a monkey.

Show flag kike nigger
No they don’t they are half of both parents. The stupid rules stormfags means they can’t even be half.

They do. The average Afrikaner has 6% nonwhite genes, and there's no disputing that they're white.

Attached: 3d2635f80438ba4a64111dca2a98616a--modern-warfare-african-history.jpg (736x527, 67K)

Married a blonde white girl and have 3 white kids. I'm teaching them to love America the real America not bigger America on welfare. I teach them to work hard, contribute to society, and make their family, community, and country proud.

DONT ASK DONT TELL

>if they look the part then they should be counted
literally: why?

we don’t need genetic memory of race betrayal. k selected mongs can go fuck themselves
>there’s no disputing that they’re white
There is. Our nationalist organisations want boer refugees out of our country

>mixed race
>people
Pick one.

>mixed race
>white
Pick one.

>mixed race
>White features
Pick one.

>1 post by this ID
>Not a shill
Pick one.

>boer refugees out of our country
That's fucking insane. The kaffirs will probably eat them if they go back to south apefreaka.

Jewish shill thread

Attached: 1517863153346.png (851x721, 231K)

not our problem. shouldn’t have racemixed. they can fly from Russia to America or Brazil

Rami is 100% Egyptian iirc

Any argument can be misinterpreted by retards however they choose. A very low percentage of dna variety is not harmful when they are ALSO half or more white. Civnar faggots have an entirely different argument.

>literally: why?
I doubt it plays a role in their lives, if they're even are aware of it

>Implying this isn't every thread on nu-Jow Forums

>t. Russian mongrel
nigger your country is full of mixed people and even your President looks like he’s part steppe-chink

Mixed people with a job and a high school diploma are considered honorary whites

Vin Diesel is about as mystery meat as it comes.

In the case of blacks this is extraordinarily rare, less than 1%

"3 white kids"
sorry buddy you actually browned your kids. They will never be white.

EL JEFE GOBLINO

> shouldn’t have racemixed
The average finn is 10% eurasian, and the average russki is even more mongrelized. The boer is still whiter than you.

>I am redpilled, voted for Trump
>redpilled
>voted for Trump
Trump is a Zionist with Jewish children and you are a fucking shitskin mutt. No, you don't count.

They're 25% Egyptian 75% German. They have blue eyes and blonde hair. What the hell are you talking about?

What many euro’s especially fail to understand is that half-white people (with something not shit as other half) in America are more aware of the benefits and virtues of whiteness and understand more personally what is at stake.

every thread is what we make it

Here in Europe we literally can track down mongrels by census.

Why should we tolerate any remnants of immigration, when we can cleanse them all? For international community relatively soft cleansing and total removal are equally unacceptable anyway
>your country is full of mixed people
maybe that is exactly the reason why we are called “European Zoo of ultranationalist organisations”? And we mostly have nonwhite subhumans in their pure form. mongrelisation is not common there
they can be White outside of Russia then lol. nigger genes in any amount is a mark of a literal subhuman
They are subhuman niggers, bro. 25% egyptian = 2,5% nigger

To be clear, nobody in this thread considers Vin Diesel to be white or white-passing

Sand niggers are still caucasoid, and they can get bleached in as little as one generation.

Depends. A lot of mixed people are race obsessed SJWs because they feel they need to prove their ethnicity. Those types hate their whiteness and don't deserve to be accepted.

They're subhuman. That must be why 2 of them are engineers, and one is an MD like his old man. Idiot.

>Russian thinks he's a euro
I'm at least not under any illusions.

>half or more white
I think your threshold is too low, when you're half-n-half you're neither ethnicity but rather something new. For a mixed person to be White they would need to physically be indistinguishable from a European. Like the Russian user said it rarely happens and usually those people have a low % of non-White DNA

>Why should we tolerate any remnants of immigration, when we can cleanse them all?
We hardly have a sizable population and that's including Arabs and other brown people as White. I don't think 2.5% nigger is a problem when the other 97.5% is European

Why are there so many fucking proud boys on this website. No, I'd be able to pick out one of their mutts by their semitic sunken Billy Joel eyes guaranteed.

>mongrelisation is not common there
>implying that the whiteness you're so proud of wasn't a result of Varg's raping spree

>outliers exist, therefore we should just let niggers like you into our countries
Nah, you're chamber bound darkie.

Some are goblina experiments that failed and should be disregarded. The rest can be taught. Half-nigs do not count, they’re nigs.

Born and raised in the US as was my father. Paid 6k in taxes last month alone. I do my part.

>still caucasoid
go and mate with pajeets, ethiopians and turks then lol. caucasoid race is not real and bleaching doesn’t work. you mongrels will always be met with tooth grin hostility in Europe. We already have heavy anti-Southern bias within our continent. Do you think that extra mixed abominations are welcome? Not even in Portugal
Yes, they are and always will be subhuman even if they fly to the moon. If you have erectus monkey genes, you don’t get to be human
>I don’t think 2.5% nigger is a problem

one drop rule, farms and second amendment were the only good things about your country

Mongrels are subhuman.

I think you’re mostly right - all of the mixes that work have some caucusoid mixture on the non-white side, too. To reiterate, I advocate strongly against it in general but we do need to recognize the 33% of them who turn out well, having inherited the most important white genes.

>second generation invader
>brags about buying his identity
I guarantee no amount of money will save you when the time comes.

I'm still white, right?

Attached: ancestrydna.png (416x289, 11K)

>I do my part
Doing your part means getting the fuck out of this country and going back to your sandnigger shithole you fucking untermensch mutt you do not belong here you are not white you will never be white. You are a Juden slave shitskin

so what, ape?

your taxes only contribute to spreading the White Replacement agenda across Europe and propping other one drop rule niggers like spics at home with benefits. In case your jigaboo ass didn’t knew it, the US state department finances anti-racist activities in every single European nation
Thank you

Fuck you kike.

Just give up, you can't convince a subhuman that he is subhuman.

This country is a mongrelized abomination.

Jews must openly acknowledge the holohoax and condemn and agitate against the jews who push it. They are still not allowed to be in charge.

Evidently. Anything lower than 2%, hell even 5% isn't statistically significant enough, because it's just inferred from too few genetic loci.

Your 100% Euro, of course.

Don't you have vodka to shove down your throat with unemployment?

ever seen Boiler Room... that dude is white

Don't you have some foreskins to devour?

Only if the father’s white, they pass as white, and identify exclusively as white.

>how come diverse 70% European 20% gook 5% irano shitskin “country” is not successful
again, why?

your incel cuck daddy buying a whore from SEA is not a proper argument just so you know

What have you got to be proud of? Your intelligence is average at best and your income is in the lower brackets.

You're not talented or resourceful and more likely than not you consume more than you produce. You're a drain and will see the inside of the chamber when the time comes.

>is X white?
Can shills read the rules?