My new roommate is black

my new roommate is black

what can I expect?

Attached: 1541393578205.png (1920x1040, 2.99M)

Aids

less stuff

theft

a smell.
either like shit or overwhelming product

Death

grease on literally everything

specifically cocoa butter

Theft, lots of monkeyshines, a bad smell, and general obnoxious behavior. Expect the nigger to "borrow" your shit without asking, and get ready for non stop rap crap getting blasted in your face.

filth
laziness
odor
crime

the entire neighborhood might see a reduction in its monthly rent though

lol this

Get your girlfriend to say he raped her. Now you got the place to yourself to bang said girlfriend. Win/Win

You're gonna fall asleep on your couch and wake up to nigger pubes in your mouth from drooling where that dude's ass was grinding while he played Madden

aids

BBC

if you get up in the middle of the night to take a piss you're going to trip over 12 pairs of Jordans

'friends' will come over
you will be robbed beaten and probably killed.
he will say you were racist and get a job at google for overcoming the adversity you oppressed upon his diversity, a simple good boy just want to go to university.

Attached: 44tyrr5g5y6.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

bn mans lazy criminality not study differential equation 18 hours steal pencil shoe calculator difference cultural

An empty house

/thread

you'll enjoy the sounds and smells of niggers fucking in the next room sooner or later.

Attached: bushel.jpg (540x960, 44K)

he's a pharmacist so I doubt he'll steal things

"undocumented pharmacist" -> crack dealer.

Attached: escape_poverty.jpg (680x515, 58K)

The sound of the talking drum carrying word of far-away crack deals.

A smell similar to cooking pork, but sweeter, and carrying a tang of something. . . . unwholesome.

And you will mysteriously find a Dragonball Z dvd box set in the middle of your living room floor.

Buy a lockbox

Darkness.

Attached: 1493698503981.jpg (484x519, 53K)

What's the difference between a white guy who sells drugs and a nigger who sells drugs?

One is a pharmacist and the other is a drug dealer.

Jokes aside, if he made it far enough to become a pharmacist, he shouldn't be as bad as the average yard ape. He might even be tolerable.

SHIT GONNA B GOOD WIBOI UR GF SISTER N MAMA ALL GON GIT DAT BBC

Filth, noise, and failure to pay rent or bills

You may get along really well. Have an open mind.

dude
i lived with a nigger from a high level political family from uganda for year, he was studying law and stole my food and stuff like shower gel all the time.

He will stink, he will be lazy, and the nigger will help himself to your shit. He will also invite his nigger friends that also do all that was mentioned.

I had one. The filthy nigger would would never do the dishes. I once told myself I would not do them so that he would, the dishes ended up piling up and stinking worse than him. He also smelled of body odor and cocoa butter at all times. I also let him borrow my iPod touch so he could listen to music while he worked out, he would then start taking it without asking. I also gave him permission to get on my computer, and the nigger downloaded programs into my computer that fucked it all up and would just hop on whenever I wasn't around. He also stole some of my weights I used to work out with among other things. I was younger and less jaded back then, fuck niggers.

a normal life don't listen to some of these assholes you'll be fine and you two may even become best friends your life will be normal trust me

I don't know about american blacks, but I had one black roommate who was fine. Kept to himself mostly, asked to smoke up with me once, which we did and then played street fighter V

So much wiboi bitchin up in here cant handle a proud black man

see do expect some negroid shenanigans, but don't expect anything too terrible. Think of it as entertainment, play along a little, you might enjoy yourself

t. niggerlover

a sexually satisfied girlfriend
LMAO

-He will weirdly start talking about queers while watching TV. End game, you sucking his balls.

-Your belongings will begin to dissappear. When you ask your Nubian king...oh yeah, he informs you he is descended from African royality...when you inquire if he has anything to do with the dissappearence of your things, he will say "Is this all because I'm Black?".

- When it comes to paying for food or the utilitiy bills...you are expected to pay all of it...reperations you see.

- If you gamble with your nubian king, you will never be paid should you win..EVER.

-Nubian king will brag of his athletic prowess. He is probably a black belt in several martial arts.

- Nubian king is also very knowledgeable of history. In fact he will remind you that Africans were self levitating while White cave men were...well....living in caves.

Lots lots more ...been there.

I lived with one for a year. It went fairly well actually, though most of the stereotypes are quite true, he didn't ever get physical and was fairly open for a black man.

enrichment

>What can I expect?
missing valuables
chicken bones randomly strewn around
empty 40oz bottles
stale weed smoke
"da homies" kicking it and eating your food
loud shitty rap music

Imagine it OP. You’ll be coming home from work, tired, long day. Coming down the hallway to your apartment you begin to hear a constant thudding noise. It gets louder with each step.

You approach the door, put your key in the lock, and you hear it. Not just the thud sound, but a moaning of the purest ecstasy. You go inside and you see it.

Your own mother is in bed with Jamarcus. Screaming with delight. You feel a hand on your shoulder.

“It’s okay son.”

It’s your own father. He tells you that he offered your mother’s still fertile womb to the black man as reparations.

You’re shocked to say the least.

As the weeks go by you can’t look at your parents or Jamarcus the same way. You feel betrayed, but also aroused.

You can expect to a prostate pummeling by his member followed by a few blows by a hammer.

Attached: 1540847095579.gif (310x760, 24K)

This is so god damn true. i roomed with one in college for one semester, he stunk like shit, everything he wore. he didnt do laundry. He broke my tv and my bed (300lber) he lied about EVERYTHING and he was a god damn retard. likey could barely write in english

>Spoken like a nigger

Attached: 1540650498896.jpg (1024x798, 118K)

If you're nice, he probably will steal stuff for you instead of from you. Let him hold your girlfriend till payday.

For him and his fellow kangz to fly away into space on their flying pyramids

Bitch ass wiboi racist

Expect this nigger to do a fuck ton of drugs and steal from you just when you think he might be a ‘different’ nigger and not like the rest.

My black roommate would always put cream on his arms and legs to keep from looking "ashen" and drank a lot of Orange Crush. He was pretty chill.

DIS RIVER LIKE DAT LAYZ RIVA WADER PARK RYDE RITE? IT B N A SIRCULL N SHEIT RITE? AIGHT. LORD HAF MURCY! IT BUDDER!

A new white girl over every evening.

If you're nice maybe he'll let you fluff him or watch.

friends and family will come over and never leave

they will use your computer, your bed, your clothes, steal everything

also terrible music 24/7

DAS RITE

Depends on the person, but as a whole I would expect bad things. Never heard of a good story involving black roommates. Usually something trivial happens and they get uppity and then start to chimp out.

They will hold your whiteness against you, if this happens. But you'd better not explain how they are acting like a nigger, cause that would be raycis n sheeit.

Attached: nigger art.png (675x605, 55K)

>I also let him borrow my iPod touch so he could listen to music while he worked out
You brought it upon yourself.

>my new roommate is black
Why?

Attached: 3001EDA8-FD84-4BF8-B1BD-0E63E7D6AEA0.jpg (250x220, 16K)

yes but is he a NIGGER? theres a difference

Currently rooming w a nigger,
>never does dishes
>never cleans bathroom
>never does laundry
But the worst, the absolute worst is their sense of humor. I dont know why, but niggers find EVERYTHING funny, so long as it was said by another nigger.
>ayo what's wurz than steppin on a Lego?
>steppin on 2 legos! Hyuckhuyck
Like, what's worse than stepping on a Lego? Sharing a living space with a coon.

Have you ever been raped before? Start loosening up that asshole.

>Like, what's worse than stepping on a Lego?
>Sharing a living space with a coon.

Attached: 1528677871853.jpg (326x287, 24K)

Iktf

Attached: D5FB1018-A975-4724-83B1-CB9484EEF9BB.jpg (793x786, 63K)

>but also aroused.
By seeing your mother get fucked by an ape ? I couldn't be more unaroused if I saw two guys buttlicking each other.

I work 24 hour shifts, I'm pretty much the only white person where I work( yes white, 89% northern European dna 11% eastern European) I have had almost no problems with them, the blacks you see online hating on whites are not your average blacks, and far more than you think aline closer to the average views of a poltard than you would think

That was a great thread. What was the statistic, like 1 in 6 words was nigger? There are more pages

Attached: 1484105699466.jpg (553x712, 77K)

You naive motherfucker. Blacks constantly band against whites in the throes of their niggerdry. Without exception.

Attached: diversity in a museum.webm (400x272, 1.92M)

>work with blacks
can be ok
>live with blacks
differnet thing.

He’s gonna try and steal stuff behind your back. You may get drawn into a racially charged argument over something that is ridiculous but he thinks is serious. He is likely to have trouble coming up with the rent. He will likely bring unsavory type people into your shared living space.

One of the worse mistakes I ever made. Guy smelled bad. Then after the lease was up was like "nah I'm not moving out"

the black man is the epitome of masculinity

Attached: 1UT8q9F.XK8aXXagOFbXC.jpg (480x360, 12K)

What? He just didn't leave? What a fucking nigger. Did you just get the sheriff to haul him out?

Expect that you will be the only one cleaning the toilet. Have fun cleaning that nog poo daily.

Take this bump.
I got robbed by niggers in college. Move your good shit into storage.

Willingly or are you a uni fag.

Great advice. Don't let them know where the storage unit is either, obviously.

I'll be your thread friend nigger. Get you donuts and shit.

Attached: 1541008372620.jpg (1024x1024, 178K)

expect lots of your shit to get "borrowed" without asking and you will only find that out after a heated confrontation

Das rite dis wiboi no his place

Listen toothpaste u b lucky wen yo mama take the bbc

Depends on the type of black guy your roommate is.

If he's like my old one then you lucked out. My biggest complaint was that he didn't wash his dishes right away and let them pile up in the sink. I think he smoked pot in his room once or twice but I didn't really give a shit. It would be a problem now though since I'm at a job that might drug test me.

Your room will smell awful
He will borrow things and wont return them and or maintain them

The hatred for niggers is generally learned through exposure. You're about to have a learning experience free of charge.

>what can I expect?
Exclusion once he invites his friends.

I lived with a midnight black guy for a couple of years in college. His parents were successful immigrants from the Caribbean. He didn't like to hang out with niggers and all of his friends were white. Even though he was civilized and a good friend, I didn't like how the bathroom always smelled like cocoa butter and he wouldn't do a good job of cleaning the sink after he shaved his head. He also lived on POC time. His rent checks were late, he'd take forever to do his share of the chores, etc... He was a good wing man at the bars because all of the roasties treated him like a novelty in the overwhelmingly white college town.

ooga booga

Also OP you can expect for things to start going missing because the nigger will steal from you. You can also expect your apartment to smell like shit and look like shit since niggers are monkeys and don't know how to bathe themselves or clean anything. You'll be bothered by loud rap "music", the smell of weed and drugs and you're going to learn about nigger talk which they call ebonics which is just a niggers way of saying they speaker jiggaboo jive.

You're best bet OP is to kill the nigger and blame it on gang violence which should be pretty easy since niggers kill themselves at an even larger rate than the White's.

Attached: beautiful.jpg (458x612, 69K)

Post the whole thing.

Attached: nigger house.jpg (2048x1536, 701K)

It's probably going to start to smell pretty badly. Nigger's dont like water for whatever reason.

You can't fail a test from being around people smoking. At worst, it would show up in your piss at four parts per million and the cutoff for the most hard core tests is ten parts per million. You're more likely to fail a test for eating a poppy seed bagel than being around people who are smoking.

>You're about to have a learning experience free of charge.
I doubt it'll be free...

Cracka ass peckerwood racist show some respect

General niggery.

*ape noises*

Attached: amazing.jpg (423x700, 129K)

Depends. If he talks like a white person, just this If he talks like a nigger, then all of that plus this.

Eat shit cracka u better b ready wen ur wife bring home a new black bby from my bbc

>You can't fail a test from being around people smoking. At worst, it would show up in your piss at four parts per million and the cutoff for the most hard core tests is ten parts per million. You're more likely to fail a test for eating a poppy seed bagel than being around people who are smoking.

I didn't know this. Thanks

But I assume that if you're in a more confined area with someone it might affect you (like in a car with the windows rolled up). So my logic was that our apartment was relatively small (little over 1000 sq ft I think).

Either way, he's no longer my roommate so it's not something I have to worry about.

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*steals*
SO U BE SAYIN
*gets jiggy wit it*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*eats a skittle*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest KFC*
U BE SAYIN
*collects welfare*
HOL UP HOL UP
*licks teeth and smacks lips*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk*
SO U BE SAYIN
*opens a up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer*
WE GON BE
*dindu nuffins*
FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through teeth*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*pulls up sagging pants*
SO WE GON BE
*instinctively looks around for police*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*faints and then gets up repeatedly*
SOM FINNA
*scopes dem titties*
SO WE GON BE
*shouts at movie theater screen*
SOM FINNA
*chucks spear*
AYYYOO SOM FINA
*sets down cotton bale*
HOL UP
*strokes welfare check pensively*
WE GON BE
*throws gang sign*
SOM FINNA
*swings from basketball hoop*
WE GON BE
*grabs dick and shuffles left and right*
SOM FINNA
*participates in a drive-by shooting*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*converts to Islam*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*repeated World Star yelling in the background*
SOM FINNA
*sells crack*
SUUUUU SIIIIIIIII SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: fuckniggers.jpg (553x573, 94K)

To never relax.

Attached: black-boy-gun.jpg (362x329, 35K)

an abundance of terrible "music", never picking up after himself, nasty white thots, shady characters hanging around, no respect for your personal space, no respect for your time, stupid opinions, and funny smells.

your apartment is gonna smell like shit, onions, and the gorilla pen at the zoo but you wont notice it over the mask of axe body spray and other smell maskers.