What are some situations depicting the horrors of gun violence in the US, and the ignorance of the NRA?

What are some situations depicting the horrors of gun violence in the US, and the ignorance of the NRA?

Oh wait, thats every day in America

twitter.com/Goru78/status/1062101443874828288

Attached: nra.png (602x830, 685K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7DOQjIOlSuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

banning guns does nothing.
you must ban gangs.

Banning gangs does nothing, you must ban niggers.

I wonder why they won't show the race of these victims.

And nobody on the left will talk about who these victims are or the circumstances of their shooting.

Does not fit the narrative.

banning gangs does nothing
you must shoot the gangs

You mean coloreds.

And you are absolutely right to suggest that.

Banning niggers does nothing, you must ban non-whites.

A 9mm wouldn't be stuck in a 6mo old babies brain.... She pulled it out of a nigger and lied lol.

>blaming the NRA
shiggy

now we're talkin'

>non hollow point bullet
>shooting toddlers
yes, this was done by a shitskin to another shitskin. But the anti-gun fags will still blame the NRA, like all the gang members carry NRA cards.

>no deformation of the bullet whatsoever
>no mushrooming
>no pieces
>no expansion on the back
yeah this is 100% bullshit. Some dumb retard took the bullet out of its casing, put it in some raw beef, and then took a picture of it to virtue signal on the internet.

>Niglet/Spiclet most likely shot with an illegally obtained firearm by a Nigger or Spic
>OMG BURN THE CONSITUTION

womp womp

how about showing some 6month's old brains courtesy of abortion?

uterus control now

VERY IMPORTANT

aaaaaaaaaaaand this is why I dont ever come to this infested toxic board.
Stay out of /tv/ got it?

Attached: 53e.jpg (438x438, 23K)

Do bullets not suffer deformation or wear via the process of getting fired?
I wouldnt be surprised if they were just faking a lot of these to keep it relevant, thinking "whats the difference"

>A 9mm wouldn't be stuck in a 6mo old babies brain.... She pulled it out of a nigger and lied lol.
This

>lying on the Internet
Why would anyone do such a thing?

Why would the NRA shoot a six year old? Regardless, you have the evidence literally in your hands, Doc. Why not inform the police?

was the child black?

uh. this guy is a propaganda larp shill
that bullet is not deformed in any fucking way at all. there are NO rifling groove marks from the barrel on that bullet and no deformation on the front of the round. any bullet hitting a soft target will deform

>Go home get a stainless steel bowl, bullet and some fake blood.
>Become twitter hero

When I hear gunshots in my neighborhood at night I don't think "the NRA caused this" I think "Boy do I hate niggers"

Why do libs think the NRA is some monolith of guns kek
They probably do more for libs than gun owners desu

Literally typed this before me.
/THREAD

so a gun rights group or legal gun owner killed this kid? if not I don't see an argument, criminals aren't gonna give up their guns, why should I? My gun has saved me and my best friends life so fuck you i'm gonna carry, i'm not a fucking degenerate that kills kids......

also a 6 months skull is soft as hell so it would easily go clean through in any situation

This. A round that goes through anything will fragment/mushroom. Someone just bought a bullet and put blood on it.

shouldn't the bullet deform a bit on impact?

This is it. We are losing our guns for sure. Not that it really matters anyhow.

>nigger shot by nigger
I'm not concerned with chimp-on-chimp violence.

Disarmament of the population works. Want to know a place where it was made and worked and now people live in a paradise without violence?
BRAZIL!

I'm Mexican. Guns here are verboten, and yet public hospitals are full of people with gunshot wounds. What up.

Attached: AmericanLaugh.jpg (600x600, 65K)

No, I like discussing mobies.

Attached: 1507797695528.jpg (463x624, 103K)

It would just go straight through.

>twitter thread
Someone should ask if the perp was caught.

The irony is that if loud mouth breathers like these people like this succeed in getting the guns taken away... the government can easily just disappear the same loud mouth breathers complaining about things that don't benefit the government.

How do they not get this, it's the entire foundation of the constitution and written about extensively in the federalist papers.

>Via the process of getting fired.
Nope.
They deform on impact.
How the fuck could you hit anything if your bullets fragmented upon exiting your rifle?
It would fuck up the flight path.

Tell 'em mexibro!

>She pulled it out of a nigger and lied lol.
Nah she just mistyped "brain of a 6 year old"

oh no, how will I live without seeing 10 Sneed threads a day and every 3 word of every post being "kino"?

its almost like if you took away the niggers and spics gun crime would be lower than Europe's

>9mm FMJ stopped within 5 inches of thin and relatively soft bone and brain tissue

This^^^^^^

Attached: 1522857552244.jpg (500x383, 110K)

Exactly, and then would deform whenever it hits a backstop.

The only way it could possibly hit a toddler, and have it survive long enough for a neurosurgeon to do something is if it was a ricochet or fragment. And if that was the case you would see it in the bullet.

Not only that, but a 6 month old that gets shot in the head isn't going to be visiting a neurosurgeon. They are going to be visiting the morgue because there is no way in hell it could survive that.

Not fragment but at the very least show wear from the rifling of the barrel?

>Based German Mexican

What timeline is this?

So a nigger shoots a 6 year old and somehow the gun is to blame.

>Federalist papers

I REALLY need to read those...

What the fuck does this lane bullshit mean?

Niggers

The best.

>this is my lane

What the fuck does that even mean

because the person that fired that gun had a license to carry and was also a registered nra member mmhmm

What about kitchen-knife violence ? Shovel violence ? Hammer violence ? Barefists violence ?..... See where this is getting to ?

>looks at neglect deaths
>looks at deaths from no vaccine
>looks at deaths from drunk drivers
>looks at deaths from driving while texting
>looks at racial statistics for firearm violence
>looks at faggot LARP doctor

You know I really haven't heard nearly as much about shootings in countries that have banned guns

If you got rid of about the goddamn niggers we would have one of the lowest gun crime rates in the world.

Banning non-whites does nothing, you must ban Jews.

THE NRA IS RESPONSIBLE FOR GUN VIOLENCE AGAINST CHILDREN

BABIES IN THE WOMB ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS SO WE CAN KILL THEM WITH IMPUNITY

Yeah, you do.

>Black hairs

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7DOQjIOlSuI

Well, American babies are pretty fat...

>this round wasn't scored by through a skull

What

Like Brazil?

Underrated

>knife attacks
>rapes
>truck attacks

Boy, you Americans and your guns...

aaaaaaaaaaand take that shit back to Yiddit you soi chugging sensitive little snowflake

Banning guns is guaranteed to spark a civil war. How many are you willing to shoot to keep people from getting shot?

Banning guns will lead to war. The power and internet will be taken down and millions will die. The same thing will happen to banning speech.

ABORTION IS BAD!

KILLING BABIES AND BASICALLY ANYONE WITH GUNS IS A CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT!

Attached: 1541751066854.jpg (441x535, 167K)

The entire NRA organization shot this baby? How did they all fit in the room?

More people are non-fatally injured by lawn mowers every year, than are injured by guns. Ban lawn mowers!

More people drown to death, than are shot to death by a WIDE margin. Ban swimming!

There are tons of lives that could be easily saved by banning household items. Way more than a gun ban could ever hope to save. We choose to let children die to these common activities because banning them would infringe on our freedoms. The only reason anyone cares when it comes to guns is because MSM wants them to.

>jews
>white

The NRA is controlled opposition anyway. All they have done throughout their entire existence is compromise on gun control laws.

Well then. If it went straight through how’d they pull it out???

we must ban the word gang

No I've put 45fmj rounds through 175+ pound deer before without a scratch on the round beyond rifling marks. (The black mark in the pic) A infants head would not stop that round at all. So shes full of shit, but not because the bullet was intact but because she was saying she had to dig it out.

Attached: photo-1.jpg (512x278, 17K)

>you must ban niggers.
that's what he said, you must ban gangs (which are niggers)

They're lying whores

fuck off nigger faggot

what's wrong with banning criminals?

would be rather have told the parents the baby died from the stab wound to his chest?

NRA put out some bullshit telling doctors to stay in there lanes after they released some research the vaguely suggested a connection between guns and gun deaths. Cue gun nuts screeching about how guns are in no way related to bullets going inside people.

Someone post this on Jow Forums

Is that was a fired bullet looks like? A bullet that hit a toddlers brain? Perfectly intact?

>come in to /b/ Jr.'s retarded little brother and ask "please go and shit up /tv/"
What do you have against /tv/?

That's the black greasy looking marks on the 'lands' between the 'grooves'.

At 6mo a baby's body is literally still like play-doh. They have fragile muscles and bones, high brown fat. At that age they are expected to take many tumbles so nature gave them a lot of cushioning.

A 9mm bullet would pop a baby's head like a bubble. This cunt is full of shit.

My guess is this was pulled out of a larger persons body and never made contact (other than glancing, maybe) with hard tissue like bone. A 6mo's skull would be hard enough to deform the bullet noticeably, but soft and thin enough that there's no chance that it would stop it from exiting the head.

>there are NO rifling groove marks
Not that they're not probably full of shit but you're wrong.

Attached: 103217_1.jpg (1000x1000, 67K)

This.

A bullet does not stay that pristine after it has hit a solid object. And a 6month olds head would be gone if shot. This bullet was shot into a bullet catch used for forensic matching and then dribbles of pig blood applied to stage a nice picture

A toddlers brain has a very soft skull around it, so it's possible that the bullet wouldn't be deformed. However, the bullet didn't simply pass through. Which means, the bullet was fired from some distance away before striking the child, and was traveling at a slower speed.

cheers

Jews are non-whites, bong.