Is rap music redpilled?

Femnisists hate toxic masculinity, but they never seem to attack rap music. No one has less respect for women than rappers, no one objectifies women more than rappers, no one is more homophboic than rappers, no one glorifies violence and extravagence more than rapperes, yet we rarely hear a peep from feminists about rap.

Attached: Rapper-Kodak-Black-sentenced-to-one-year-in-jail..jpg (1034x702, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7htstbQR868
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Is rap music redpilled?
no.
it's jewry.
lyor cohen.

Only white masculinity is bad. Black retard monkey masculinity is good. They shake their butts for it.

lyor is redpilled

Thuggery rap music is one of the things that showcases masculinity as violent and therefore an example for feminists to be against, the only difference is that social justice warriors thing their "toxic masculinity" is justified as they were oppressed by the white main and shiet
Whatever you feel about negroes, they were hit hard by jewery too. Rap music used to be about stories about thriving from 3rd world conditions and solving problems in their communities, not gang banging glorification that gets 50M+ hits on jewtube

>thing their
think*

B B C

Mah nigga

It's the only conistsent masculinity allowed in the mainstream by (((them))). It's why so many white females have been tricked into thinking black men are more masculine.

It really just depends on what your calling rap music, it's such a broad term that it really has to almost be judged from artist to artist. You can't compare Common with Lil Jon and pretend they are the same, but you can call both of them rap.

But also mostly this.

Its not toxic when they do it but white bois are held to a much sharper standard. Roasties will continue to pay the toll until this culture war is won. And i have good faith it will

Rap music is niggerpilled and engineered in a lab by the overlord jews in the music industry to further their plans.
Niggers listen to nigger music, white niggers, southeast Asian Honda civic niggerss, border jumper dirty Mexican niggers, shekel grubbing nappy haired jew niggers, fake watch W.O.P. niggers, nigger-niggers, and low class niggers of all races. But mostly the niggers take the lyrics and lifestyle serious, while other races just see niggermusik as "cool" and look really dumb trying to ingraitiate themselves into nigger rap culture.

Attached: 2da707ac9ce625c83d36e633fc18af83b320be70d7d526812785fe0b0dc14eb1.jpg (883x960, 99K)

I think I've broke the personal record for using the word nigger in one post.

Hello aclu kikes

white cis male patriarchy is the perceived oppressor which is why rap is ignored

Attached: 1479359323945.jpg (1480x2219, 162K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7htstbQR868

yes

because rappers will backhand a bitch and put them in their place. The fact that white people even acknowledge these broads' opinions ensures their downfall. So long as you completely illegitimize their right to be heard or considered seriously then you win. Also if all else fails iz just music bro xDDD

with exception of like nappy roots and bonethugzharmony.... I dont recall rap music being about solving problems in community.

I thought it started being funk and dance music in the 80s, then NWA and ICE T started gangster rap, biggie and pac came and solidified gangster rap forever after that point.

No one was bumping bonethugz, nappy got a little play, but it was always dope boy music getting played from 90s to now.

Baby's cash money millionaires dominated in the 90s, No limit soldiers and Puffy as well. Nelly was even dope boy music, 50 was like the new Elvis.

then there was eminem who I cant believe I ever liked... kids should not be hearing music about killing people, doing drugs, wanting to kill his mom, raping girls, etc..

now all rap albums always had one or two ballads that had some soul and some meaningful stuff, but it was outnumbered by all the other crude tracks.

I remember chamillionaire was mocked cuz he was not hard and would not cuss. Actually... KRS-1 was based as fuck... but he got memory holed.

Of course they don't. Rap is a (((white))) psy-op meant to promote black on black violence. (((Feminists))) are not our allies. They bumped BLM out of the public eye with their metoo bullshit and no one batted an eye. Nothing makes me more sick than seeing black women siding with white feminists.

your an idiot... you are a perfect example of the 21st century mk ultraed male who has had his hate cultivated and packaged for him without even realizing it.

you obviously never grew up in a home where you saw the mother getting treated wrong, otherwise you would not be so smug in that reply of yours. If you had a daughter, would u want her to completely subservient and just be down with being mistreated?

if you had a sister would you want that for her? I want you to think real hard about how many guys in your life that you know whom you would approve of dating her... you probaly wouldnt be able to count more then one if that... but here you are saying all woman should just be mistreated or else your ego gets scared.

old heads are going to be bred out

>youtube.com/watch?v=7htstbQR868
That instrumental is insanely awesome.

I think rap music is modern minstrelsy.

Instead of painting their faces to make fun of blacks, kikes got blacks to do it to themselves.

Of course not. I used to listen to rap, was actually really involved in the underground promotion industry and smoked weed with Suicide Boys and Seshollowaterboyz many times. Then I came here and became redpilled and withdrew from the scene entirely, being totally disgusted and embarrassed of my former exaltation of negro foolery. I don't know how one can be redpilled and still listen to people like Kodak Black.

Attached: HipHop.png (4128x3608, 2.6M)

It's because it's taboo to criticize non-whites, the media is quick to criticize white rappers whenever they partake in the same shit

kys faggot

Lil B The BASED God is based and redpilled as fuck.

Also Hopsin? Nigga gets promo'd by Paul Watsen all the time.

what is a old head?

good rebuttal... you didnt even try to refute...

Attached: 1533920010696.jpg (500x549, 193K)

It's the ghetto equivalent to Beatnik

SHOCK MY COCK

Attached: 48d323be8abf054ae399cd3e92a09db2.png (190x225, 103K)

mo nica

Attached: Netflix-Orange-Is-the-New-Black-Holidays-at-Litchfield-Vid.jpg (650x400, 56K)

god bless you for understanding sir

>try to listen to rap
>a bunch of indecipherable mumbling over a beat

how does one even start to like it?

Attached: 1361756776009.gif (200x113, 1.76M)

Unironically kill yourself

3rd wave feminism has developed to destroy "white patriarchy" societies, so even though these niggers are the most misogynist, homophobic and violent men in the west, they are an "enemy of the enemy" and therefore an ally to help deconstruct white male patriarchy.
Seriously, its cultural marxism in action.
Another reason feminists who do care about dont bother attacking it, is that they're scared of being labeled racist and they also know it wont really have an impact on blacks, and blacks will just laugh in their face and say "fuck off whitey hoe or bounce on mah dick"

Its only fragile sensitive altruistic white men who tolerate 3rd wave white feminist women's bullshit

Kys, nigger.

Attached: justice8.webm (768x436, 1.02M)

>Its only fragile sensitive altruistic white men who tolerate 3rd wave white feminist women's bullshit
Unjust yourselves you cucks, everyone is sick of them.

Not listening to shit rap made by retarded niggers

>we rarely hear a peep from feminists about rap
Because feminists only hate things that are good for society.

Black men have no respect for women. None. That’s their only good characteristic.

You forgot immortal technique

rap is the most normie mainstream shit ever invented. Its been pushed on the media artificially for decades.
Everyone that likes it is always always a moron. No exceptions.

Niggers are not sexist due to redpilling.
They are sexist because they are dumb shit ass picking apes.
The same reason they are violent, greedy, and gaudy.

this. being sexist isnt "red pilled" but being aware of feminist bullshit and not repenting for being male or feeling a collective male guilt is a great very critical red pill that goes down like a delight.