TRUMP HAS LOST THE KETTLE

HOLY SHIT Gotus just raped that basedboy macron.

How the fuck can a kike puppet be so based???

Attached: 1048F613-85E1-4453-A2D4-05AD23F8FD4A.png (2186x1708, 1.48M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/InfosFrancaises/status/1062381310235291653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>getting triggered is "raping" political opponents

try again and kys for supporting the kike in chief who can only make angry tweets

Fuck off

the difference is that people actually want french wine.

The media will try to kill him with the Germany remark but contrary to common knowledge many looked at the German conquests as a way finally unifying Europe.
See the remarks from the book “forgotten soldier”

Not me.

Lol, trump really seems to be pandering to retards there.

why do the shills continue trying to sway Jow Forums opinion like this?

>Germans started WWI
How is he not pandering to retards here, also America is losing global dominance and they're now desperately trying to cuck Europe into being their lap dog.
En waarom noem je mij een shill neger, kun je niet voor jezelf denken ofzo?

>shitposting from your home is rape
The absolute state of Jow Forums, the midterms broke this board.

I thought the failing new york times started ww1

These days people in France are learning only Arabic.

>America is losing global dominance and they're now desperately trying to cuck Europe into being their lap dog.
>trying to
kek you’ve been our dog for half a century now get back to work and feed those Muslims we bombed

It must be frustrating how little impact they have here.

You know, not really.

>"pandering to retards"
>is from the netherlands
pot calling the kettle black again?

Oh sure, let's troll France while elections are being stolen all over a full week after the vote. That's cool.

France still makes wine? I thought alcohol was haram?

>America is losing global dominance
Lol you fucking nigger. Our economy is better than it’s been since the dot com boom. Our military is stronger than ever. We cuck China, Europe, Russia in a daily basis. You can suck my gloriously powerful American cock.

>TRUMP HAS LOST THE KETTLE

Attached: 1445980931392.jpg (456x337, 120K)

he needs some attention to distract from all the LOSING he's been doing!

Attached: 1542073135290.jpg (645x729, 99K)

lol

>Wanting to drink imported gay frog water
Yeah, no.

Seriously, Trump needs to create a special law to allow the Frenchmen left who aren't NPC to legally migrate to the US and get permanent residency.
I am politically perscuted in this country, unironically.

> Roasting France on the anniversary of the Bataclan attacks

What did he mean by that ?

You can come but you have to take 1.4 nigs back to France in your place

>The absolute state of Jow Forums, the midterms broke this board.
I'm sure you'd like to believe that. They actually broke the country. Now there is only Jow Forums.

1.4? Send them all here. I want to see Macron's face when he realizes all the (white) workers are gone and there is no one to tax anymore, but millions of shitskins still asking for gibs in exchange of social peace.
Would be extremely amusing.

wish we could dude. sorry to hear. i suppose france is worse than the UK in this regard

Bring the girls I saw in Rouen. My God. Even the toll booth workers were hot. Do you know what they look like over here?

Delusional....

Show your flag kike.

np

Attached: REALFLAG.png (1200x800, 6K)

>Macron suggests building its own army to protect Europe against Russia ... but it was Germany in World Wars One & Two
What did he mean by this

We know you're a jew

I'd rather get wine from a white country.

>nig wine

Attached: nightTrainNThunderbird.gif (400x361, 101K)

sorry but infected countries have to be quarantined

Literally everything out of California is better than French wine.
>Fuck me for praising anything this shit Commie state does though

>I am politically perscuted in this country, unironically
People calling you a retard when you are one isn't persecution, faggot

>tantrums increasing

Ferme ta gueule sombre enfant de putain.

Only fine anglosohere wine passes these lips aquabro

Praising the land is based and redpilled. After all, that's why the grapes are so good.

It's those faggots sucking it dry that need the rope

I'd put American bourbon and wine against anything from Europe. Beer is another story, but France can't make beer.

Macron is a CIA nigger, technically Trump owns him and the entire of Somalia 2.0

You do know that without American vines, France wouldn't have a wine industry today

Attention, c'est de la persécution politique ce que tu fais là, on est presques aux bottes les plus sombres du bruit de l'histoire

speak English or fuck off Abdul

I agree with Trump on the wines. If the tariffs weren't so high I would be exporting all my pissbottles to France because Swedes don't want to pay as much for them.

??? Lolwut nigga ?
What you drink is considered as soda here. Or aromatized piss.
The burgers talking about alcohol or food is like the pajeets defending street shitting. Same iq, same tastes.

And without our troops you would still be a colony.

Sperging starts in 3.2.1...

Could have been your "fpbp" moment but nope, you had to be a faggot.

BREAKING
TRUMP CALLS ALL KETTLES "BLACK NIGGERS"

>French wine

Your taste is garbage and you should be ashamed.

Mediterranean wine is where it is at. Especially Greek and Spanish wine.

God I wish he was my president

>they were starting to learn German in Paris before the U.S. came along
kek, i fucking love this guy

just chinks that drink it from shot glasses.

the continental army could only get off two volleys to a british four before the french started training us

Meanwhile Chilean wine stays winning. God bless our trade agreements and your subsidies, based PinochetNoir bros!

i'm starting to think that lots of this stuff is somewhat staged or scripted.

> Trump bitch slapping Macron into his place publicly
GLORIOUS!

twitter.com/InfosFrancaises/status/1062381310235291653

>If you say anything, your enemies win

Can you people just die already. Like really. It's getting boring.

all this salt towards you, lol. anyone that knows his wine knows you are right thou.

>He thinks grapes in America are different from grapes in france

>getting triggered is "raping" political opponents

Femishit logic

Attached: 1537443441662.jpg (392x164, 18K)

You can just come over. Like like anybody is going to stop you

Attached: 1539315816707.png (476x575, 272K)

IDK, Napa has some pretty amazing product.

that would be so nice :)
lie detector test to ensure basedboys only though

Wine is shit! Been several studies that show the pro wine tasters are full of shit and can't actually tell the difference.

>meanwhile China owns resource rich Africa
we are on the way out, buzz

>America is losing global dominance
how? we could murder everyone else on earth without the bulk of our forces leaving home

A Prussian trained the Continental Army at Valley Forge anyway, NOT a Frenchman.

This certainly triggered many winefags

He should have considered Macron an enemy from the start. I don't know why it took him all this time.

South American Wine > Italian Wine > French Wine > New Zealand Wine > Australian Wine > American Wine

t. none white

Yeah tell us about your maggot filled cheese or the raw beef you wolf down because clearly you know food

Calling out bullshit isn't being triggered. This is why democrars fail at arguments, they can't even be consistent with their own word games.

Attached: 1537469817049.gif (1221x1007, 142K)

Any one of those tweets would've been a killshot, absolutely merciless. The approval rating one.. oof.

Nobody wants your nigger shit. Wine is literally rotting grape juice.

Attached: IMG_0726.jpg (500x373, 48K)

I like local wine, Chilean or Argie wine isnt bad either. Wine is a big meme, the more age the house is or the more known the region the pricey it goes. Add a royal family name and it goes to the roof, only requirement is that that family had a winery.

In reality you can find excellent wine for less than 10 euros, without a renown origin or house history,

Why are red-ditors so triggered by this thread? Also didn't know there were so many red-ditors in this board.
Get the fuck off faggots!

>america is losing global dominance
american dominance is by force of arms, and nothing about that has changed. if by dominance you mean ideological dominance, that hasn't changed either. trump is the one-off exception to the rule of globalist outlooks worldwide, europe is literally no different in any way than america under anyone but trump.
>cuck Europe into being their lap dog
already did that 50 years ago
>dutch jibberish
yikes

Gj m8

Trump's clearly wrong on the 3rd tweet, they have every right to be deathly afraid. America is known for invading arab countries after all.

its not the 90's anymore. US wine has been better for almost 30 years.

French people should start learning German. Merkel will come for them and complete what Hitler could not do.

You're retarded, Florida have soundly won and you're a nigger retard if you ever think the state where McCain and Flake come from would be a win for GOP.

>orange man good

Attached: 456436347735735.jpg (218x231, 4K)

BUY OUR WINE.

I wish he was president of France

Attached: françois.jpg (1280x640, 140K)

We can have marines on your doorstep in under an hour and your country wouldn't be able to stop it.

this faggot still thinks he is in some reality soap

Attached: 1541955272411.jpg (900x760, 95K)

no they want Italian wine

stfu stefan, don't lick mutt dick for free, frogs are our best allies you illiterate dicklet

french wine is for fags

alcohol is trash anyways, literally dislike women who brag about drinking wine every day. I get it, it's cool to be an alcoholic, just fuck off