FBI's Kavanaugh report

I didn't hear that the report was released to public. I just searched online and found that it was mentioned by some sources but nobody shared the whole thing to people, not even so called conservative sources.

So here is the thing.
judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-11-02 Kavanaugh Report.pdf

The most interesting from the report is that they found the real guy from Dr Ford's story - look at the page 8. Oh, and it was her initiative. No more Ms. Nice Girl.

And again - nobody reported on it. I think that happened because of honest journalists nowadays actually really afraid to mess with leftists mobs such as meetoo. They finally silenced them.

Attached: christine-blasey-ford-testify-1538151017-e1538151089744.jpg (440x220, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/dXUp3
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00685966/1271629/
cosmid.net/models_page.html?aff_id=2592679&model=jodie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

good work OP have a blumph

bump

What a depressing world.

Bump!!

Now send her to jail for 17years!

Bump. Some interesting reading... guess I shouldn't be surprised this was NOWHERE to be seen in the media.

> (Sept. 26): [Blank] stated that when he was a 19 year-old college student, he visited D.C. over spring break and kissed a girl he believes was Dr. Ford. He said that the kiss happened in the bedroom of a house which was about a 15-to20 minute walk from the Van Ness Metro, that Dr. Ford was wearing a swimsuit under her clothing, and that the kissing ended when a friend jumped on them as a joke. [Blank] said that the woman initiated the kissing and that he did not force himself on her.

She should to that examination the prosecutor suggested. See if it wasn't some memory mix-up.

Bump

well look at that

>The most interesting from the report is that they found the real guy from Dr Ford's story - look at the page 8.
Holy shit.

Attached: FBI Kavanaugh report pg.8.jpg (733x820, 148K)

so they actually tried to frame him, i thought it was a meme

....and no one responsible will pay for the lies. Ass usual in that level of politics.

Attached: 0F0E1039-F2BB-4392-BF2A-EF0649A86592.jpg (389x366, 70K)

I'm glad the proof's out there, but it doesn't matter.
The deed is done. His name's been slandered, and even though he received the nomination, he's gonna deal with this shit the rest of his life.
Just the other day, in one of my classes, normies were STILL talking about how mad they were that Kavanaugh was acquitted of all charges. Despite even some news sources saying that "some of the accusers testimonies were fabricated".
Proof doesn't matter. If it's said with enough emotion, it becomes true. Racist, sexist misogynist for thinking otherwise. This is life now.

This isn't the FBI report, it's the Judiciary Committee's report.

That said, it is very clear that Ford lacked candor. I am not sure why Grassley has not made a criminal referral.

100% frame job, and this is great to use against the entire DNC but the GOP won't mention a word of this. They could have swung the ,midterm election using the results of this investigation, but nope.

I think they made a deal.
She dropped it the day after.
They agreed not to fuck her.

It’s all so tiresome

Justice makes no deals. I expected better of Grassley.

It's up to people like us on social media sites to disseminate this kind of counter-narrative news now. It's pointless relying on any kind of so-called authority to do the right thing any more

This was brought up in the hearing, and Ford said some bullshit about being absolutely sure it was Kavanaugh and not this other guy who kissed her in a bedroom at the same sort of location and timeframe who was also stopped by someone jumping on them.

Not sure of the year or the location or any other particular facts, but damn sure it was the Supreme Court nominee.

There are still going to be people that believe her and women are fickle voters. Why risk costing your side votes just to prove this one dumb bitch wrong?

P.S. I need to take this advice more in my own life.

Because Ginsburg is probably going to die before 2020 and anything to take the winds out of the sails of the Progressive libel machine will make that easier. Not only can it discourage malicious false claims, it paints the Democrats as conspiracy theorists. Remember the Democrat on the Committee who accused Kavanaugh of being an 31337 haxx0r?

>journalists are afraid
No, they're involved in the hysteria

Valid point. Plus people will forget how mad they were before 2020.

bump

>They finally silenced them.
Silenced by mobs on the left and bombs and bullets on the right. Both sides are to blame for this. Both sides have really horrible people.
>
>Proof doesn't matter.
Proof never mattered to either side. Both sides just wanted to see the other suffer. You're ALL fucking stupid.

Attached: wtf-startrek.jpg (300x225, 10K)

>he and others pushed "the envelope on captions and yearbook entries with the objective of seeing what we could get by the Jesuits."
POOP JOKES IN YEARBOOK CONFIRMED
IMPEACH NOW
ORANGE MAN BAD

bump

>honest journalists

isn't that exactly what we concluded?

checked
don't know who is we but I couldn't believe her story after learning she coached others on how to deal with a lie detector test

Attached: Dr Ford the polygraph expert.jpg (757x99, 17K)

there were a few collages linking a different dude to Ford's story, all way before the actually hearing

>The Committee sent Justice Kavanaugh the most comprehensive Senate Judiciary Questionnaire (SJQ) submitted to any Supreme Court nominee in history, and it received and reviewed Justice Kavanaugh’s response of nearly 18,000 pages.

There was an 18,000 page questionnaire?

What a depressing world of Democrat Senators and lying lawyers and their lying clients. After reading most of that report, today was the first time I've ever thought I've had enough internet exposure for one day. That shit sickens me.

bump

Hey anons remember how we managed to plow through the Hillary mails so quickly? We simply rolled and whatever numbers you got was the email number you read and summarized if it was juicy. We plowed through thousands of mails in a few days that way.

This FBI report is 414 pages long so here’s the game: roll and look at your last 3 digits. If it’s 414 or less then that’s your page. If it’s 415 or more than subtract 414 from your number. If it’s 829 or more you have to post some big tittays.

Attached: 439AAD10-4231-43B4-B454-DA93E1877097.jpg (800x1067, 100K)

So I rolled a 396, now I will turn to page 396 and summarize it. It just has one word, Michael.

They're not afraid of the leftist mobs, fool. They're on the same side.

Since that sucked I’ll use my next number, 486. It’s greater than 414 so I do 486-414=72.

Starting on page 72 is Exhibit 12, full color scans of Kegger Kav’s calendar.

I've been reading thru it as well and it's just disgusting.

669-414=255. Page 255:

This morning Swetnick provided four names of

friends she says went

to the parties with her. One of them said he does not recall

a Julie

Swetnick. Another of the friends she named his deceased.

We`ve reached

out to the other two and haven`t heard back.

Attached: 0BD4076D-880E-44FA-BD93-3BB6123BF824.jpg (600x400, 45K)

Bump

End of the undated Jane Doe (actually Judy Munro-Leighton) letter to Sen. Harris. It's basically "a bloo bloo believe wahmens you shitlords".

sidenote: she has since recanted this statement, and Trump tweeted about it.
archive.fo/dXUp3

Attached: 1538844089926.gif (334x310, 706K)

sorry, this was Pg. 412.

Now for Pg. 54:
Exhibit 6

That’s the spirit user. Checked. Page 52:

Christina Blasey’s (didn’t sign with a Ford) letter promising to testify for Grassley. This was before the back and forth and the revelations of her fear of flying when it’s not for business or vacay.

Attached: E44807E2-240A-452D-86B3-6BBA7D420F6D.jpg (534x356, 35K)

Pg 355 - Kavanaugh agrees to publicly release his testimony from 9/17, a call between him and the Chairman's staff (part of the background investigation).

Rolling

Great job anons. Rolling again.

Literally my page said "michael"...fuck this game

Page 74: kav’s calendar, he had Nikki over several times. Lucky girl!

Pg. 199:
This is part of an EXTENDED text conversation [or really, several conversations] (Pgs 138-209) between Kerry Berchem and Karen Yarasavage (circled in green).

This page isn't interesting, just that Buzzfeed had called and that she didn't know [redacted].

The txt msg participants were both in the infamous Ramirez wedding photo where she supposedly couldn't stand to be near Kav (circled red)

Attached: kavanaugh-ramirez.jpg (519x307, 22K)

More of the same txt conversation (I've actually read a fair amount of this).

This page: Karen Yarasavage is telling Kerry she may have to change her number to get reporters to stop calling and thanks for responding to her. Kerry is miffed Robin (NYT reporter?) won't confirm that Kerry wants to be left out of this - no quotes, nothing on the record, etc.

In the broader scope of the convo, seems like green bubble (Karen) is trying to get Kerry to get on the Ford team and Kerry just isn't having it. Kerry is /ourgirl/.

Probably q and a testimony. Its usually very long in the format, think deposition record

There is no Dr. Ford, that's Amy Schumer

Pg 213:
The beginning of the declaration of Julie Swetnick. A lot of blahblah about who she is and her credentials, then:

>I first met Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh in approximately 1980-1981. I was introduced to them at a house party that I attended in the Washington, D.C. area. I observed Mark Judge and Brett Kavanaugh as extremely close friends during the early 1980s when I knew them and interacted with them. I would describe them as "joined at the hip" and I consistently saw them together in many social settings. There is no
question in my mind that Mark Judge has significant information concerning the conduct...

rolling

Pg 199 repeat.

Frame Job.

Attached: FORD_TOOL.jpg (1160x773, 217K)

Rolling

source?

Roll

She doesn't know when it happened.
She thinks she knows where it happened.
The people she said were there all said they had no idea what she was talking about.
Yet she is certain that it was Kavanaugh at some place somewhere that assaulted her.
The fact that liberals think she should be believed is proof that they are too stupid to be allowed to exist.

nothing new.
>Ms. Keyser denies ever being in the presence of Kavanaugh

Attached: 1538578941323.jpg (750x737, 57K)

There is an entire half of our fucking country who believes that Kavanaugh is a rapist.

Exhibit 38 is just a text talking about swetnick (i think, names are redacted but context is pretty apparent) having restraining orders issued over threats to some guy. Pretty sure it's old news.

juicy get

How could they not find somebody who anybody would actually want to have sex with? She's ugly as sin, has that weird waddle neck, and big retarded glasses. If they found a Melania-tier woman maybe it wouldn't have been so obviously a fucking farce.

roll

Attached: 0_14f693_2290263b_orig.jpg (790x593, 83K)

>255

>Snow questions Swetnick
>Swetnick recalls said parties in Montgomery County
>Snow replies about the four friends that Swetnick went with to said parties, but asserts that one of them has no idea who she was, one of them was dead, and the other two simply ignored the inquiry
>said she stopped going at 19
>however went to a party in Ocean City during beach week and by coincidence she saw not only random friends, but also Kavanaugh
>cue fake crying "it crushed me" "blah blah I didn't know it was happening to other women"

6/10 juicy

Publish something,
even if you redact everything.

Rolling

roll

When was Ford's letter published? Could he have known the detail of the swimsuit being under her clothing from watching the news?

I bet there was talk about alienating the whamen vote or whatever by demanding consequences for this slanderous character assassination.

page 337
sorry gtg

Attached: 4AB43130-324D-4B4E-B4A4-6D7DBA53445D.jpg (750x1130, 174K)

>It’s all so tiresome
Thats the thing. The left knows Republicans will eventually get tired of fighting.

410-412
Jane Doe from oceanside, ca claims:
>she never said anything before because she "moved on", "times were different" and "didn't expect to be taken seriously, embarrass my family, be believed at all"
>she was drinking at a party with her friend
>kavanaugh and a bro offered her a ride home
>in the car kavanaugh groped and forcibly kissed her. she screamed no, his bro in the back seat covered her mouth to stop the screaming and pinned her arms while kavanaugh pulled off her sweater and bra.
>kavanaugh then proceeds to finger her while his bro fondles her tits
>kavanaugh slaps her and tells her to be quite, then forces her to give him a blowjob until he blew a load into her mouth.
>then kavanaugh and bro force her into the back seat and take turns plugging her
>after they were done they dropped her off two blocks from her house, but not before kavanaugh told her "no one will believe you if you tell. be a good girl"
>watching what happened to ford and hill made her come forward
>she too is a teacher, she has "education, a family, a child"
>ends with listen and believe statement

Attached: dfc0eb95e.jpg (300x354, 27K)

Roll

P.112 because 111 was a transition page
>Dear Grassley and Shitstein
>Devil's triangle was a drinking game
>You bounce a quarter into a glass of beer
>Closest guy to the beer it landed has to drink
>Variation of the game 'Quarters'
>Don't know the origin of the name
>Not sexual
>Signed, 4 men/classmates from the School
Evidence for it not being a sex game like the demoshits were claiming it was

who's her?

Bump and continue sharing this around Jow Forums
If you are brave post it on your normiebook
Ask your friends and families why they argued and tore apart their personal relationships for a week then never bothered to read the report.
Ask them how they could laugh at a family man being harassed and parodied by their famous role models.

Attached: 1538017327365.png (576x467, 344K)

Any anons looked at avenatti’s PAC YET? the quarterly returns are up on the FEC site, and he only raised (declared) just under $12k
docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/forms/C00685966/1271629/
Can’t wait to see the December quarter returns, after squeezing money out of Betoks campaign

(committee = "investigators from the UnitedStates Senate Committee on the Judiciary")
>kavanaugh responded to 1,300 post-hearing written questions for the record submitted by the committee members, more questions then all prior Supreme Court nominees combined we asked
>the The Washington Post's "Christine Blasey Ford’s allegation" report disrupted the committee's scheduled vote on kavanaugh's nomination
>then the media published a report that (((Feinstein))) possessed a letter from an anonymous women about something that took place back in highschool between her and kavanaugh
>the Committee’s Majority Nominations Unit and Oversight and Investigations Unit along with "40 attorneys, law clerks, and other professionals from the Chairman’s staff" investigate the allegations over the following month
>information was gathered from individuals who contacted the Committee directly by phone, email and whistleblower tip line, individuals with knowledge of the allegations, information referrals from senate member offices, media reports, the DOJ and ford and kavanaugh.
>interviews took place with two teams of two-three investigators, which included attorneys and federal law enforcement detailees
>A court reporter transcribed each interview with kavanaugh
>for all other interviews, investigators took live notes via:computer and in written form under significant time restraints

cosmid.net/models_page.html?aff_id=2592679&model=jodie

So Squee really was the key to all this?

Autism is a hell of a drug

Wow, that's long. Can anyone summarize?

Bump while I read - what the fuck?!!?

Attached: cpl on loose.png (651x565, 374K)

Well according to Booker, she was telling her "truth"

>creepy pussy-grabber

You always rely on Americans to do the right thing... After they have tried everything else.
--Winston Churchill

Attached: 2020_vision.jpg (425x531, 61K)

Captain Kegger Kavanaugh dindu nuffink, he’s a good boy.
He just went to college and is now on SCOTUS for life

And cpl pisses me off.

What difference does it make? Democrats are now suddenly finding missing ballots that all give their nominee elections.

GOP cuckness has become so damn tiresome.

MUH BUUUUUUUUUUMP

"Just charge right the fuck in there, it'll be fine nigga."
--Winston Churchill, moments before Gallipoli and in the first of 2 multi-year apocalyptic wars he instigated

Also good find OP. Jow Forums is unironically a top tier news outlet

Attached: 1528601002513.png (716x715, 586K)

Thanks!