/village/ - We're starting a new civilization, user

Tired of this bullshit life? Yes, we are too. So we're going to buy a plot of land and build a new civilization. Would you like to join us? Good. This is the first thread, so let's cracking.

EVERYTHING ELSE: ?

Go.

Attached: two-ancient-village-houses-eastern-450w-59092462.jpg (450x320, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpaJKuziCk
telegraph.co.uk/property/buy/sale-three-historic-military-forts-solent-also-known-palmerstons/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

milkies

Attached: gib milkies.jpg (1000x983, 98K)

I suspect jannies will swoop down on the thread like hawks of a defenseless rabbit.

The whole American continent is occupied and brutally controlled by violent Zioinist forces.

whole world burning is a better option.

Anywhere BUT the US.
Literally better off going into the Congo.
You can shoot the niggers dead, no one will give a shit.

discord link code
K8uQyy

necessary land requirements:
river
woods, relatively good ground

>LOCATION: America.
Fine. I'm going to build my own /village/ instead, without blackjack and hookers.

it's too bad, if they do
this is actually political
how does one go about setting up a new civilization?
what government/laws would ensure the most individual freedom?
is there anywhere on earth where man can go to start over?

Ok, I appoint myself as leader. I will meet with all of your women once a month inside my hut to ensure a fair and democratic government is maintained.

I have to agree with these guys
i love My country but its pretty fucked at the moment

midwest is still open for business.
then you build your civilization.
Californians flock to it.
shit in your streets. rape your women. spread aids.
then its gone.

Americas is all too close to the Zionist clutches.
I think a heavily armed compound / walled village in the middle of central Africa call it New Zanzibar.
We would need a nuclear weapon, to act as a deterrent from pesky Zionists who want to install a central bank.
We can call this weapon metal gear.

Why America?
Let's say we can magically convince some polacks with families to leave all their shit behind en move to some place, do you really think the media won't pick it up the government wouldn't do a thing?

Why not somewhere in Russia Ivan? You have more than enough space

hedgerows are the best fences and will last forever
find one of the few people who knows how to properly hedge
or spend hours watching videos of it, like I have, to learn the basics
that is a fucking art form

Alaska is only kinda-sorta America.

Oh yeah, like anywhere in the West or favorable to white man genetics will be more feasible than America. Even if they pick up on it, if all we're doing is farming and legally hunting on land we own, there is no reason to think they'd travel to bumfuck alaska to kill some hillbillies

>Arab slave trade
I have a proposition for you...

What you say?

Attached: 1541245359682.png (350x414, 65K)

People allowed : Whites.
Language: English

Why don't you move to Siberia ? Is it too cold?

Maybe burgers can but everyone else would just be denied entry to the states.

Turned out OP is actually not Ivan.

Sure, but you could come legally. I would be surprised if they didn't let you in at all. Just come here on "holiday" and then get another plane ticket to Alaska or wherever. No one will know so long as you don't tell

Ever seen wild wild country?
Those white hindu hillbillies were productive as fucked but the state still came and crushed them for being too successful.

Same thing will happen you try to make an ethnostate. State will come and crush you. The west has to collapse first before you can start making anything new.

ay i live in a mountain village you're welcome to join

So just keep feeding into the system got. Don't try anything different

I started watching this but it was a slow burn.

>LOCATION: America.
why?

Do they get fucked up in the end?

If it takes off I'll show up. I know concrete like the back of my hand.

If it turns into some cult commune I'll burn the whole thing down and kill you all, btw

Do it lads, I wanna see how it turns out. keep it documented on pol

We need to set up shop somewhere where the locals are militarily weak and it needs to be a nation that is generally ignored. I'm thinking Canada.

I'm ex military, NZ national. I grew up in the country. I would love to move to some remote American mountain range. That would be awesome.

GET
IN
THE
DISCORD
VILLAGERS
K8uQyy
K8uQyy
K8uQyy
K8uQyy

This

Based idea OP, ill join you if you dont turn out like jim jones and his village

Mauritania is the obvious choice.

Attached: ISS030-E-12516_lrg[1].jpg (4288x2848, 2.78M)

I suggest an island. We can steal a nuclear weapon to secure our national sovereignty

>pic related

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

I look at the lefty politics. and it makes me think my entire nation has become a cult commune.
The cult of leftism.
I'm a white male. that makes me a witch or a demon in the cult.
I don't believe the races are biologically evil. They call me racist but thats their cult dogma speak for blasphemer.
Western nations have become a cult commune.

I never did play metal gear... now I'm feeling left out of the inside joke.

How about ukraine/bulgaria.
I found cheap farms there.

Your location already invalidates your plan.

an amish community for Jow Forumstards, perfect. what about colonizing the yukon? literally no immigration there and it is too cold for niggers

Completely routed

Yes we'll turn that shit around while Trudeau imports 350K brownies a year.

Tasmania, Falkland Islands

dude, if you're going for cold areas with little light you need to look into greenhouses that are partially built underground and with water/fish tanks built into the northern wall to help hold the heat
also, using rocket stoves built into the design to heat during coldest months

I demand we start our village in the Pacific Northwest.
I also demand to be the Mulatto of Wizard Island.

Attached: 1532048575643.jpg (657x600, 75K)

What episode is that so I can just skip to the carnage?

>We can steal a nuclear weapon to secure our national sovereignty
Israel has about 200.
I think we're better off stealing a central bank.

Base it on a rock hard fundamental of mathematics and cold hard logic. Make a bed of ethics. Watch it unfold.

Despite all the Jow Forums speak I could really give a shit less about race, myself.

Raise them right and keep them well fed, and everyone should turn out about the same.

I saw a thread the other day abouth taking the Falkland Isles, downsides are bad fucking wheather and oil industry is growing there so the brits wont take likely of they island being ocupied by some Jow Forumstards.

Grains are carbs mostly.
We as species were evolving to survive on animal-based food(this is what made us smarter like other predators), eating mostly grain is like feeding the dog carrots.

Attached: ne prof pic.jpg (960x960, 105K)

Wake me up when your shitty huts turn into a glorious floating city, Ivan.

Attached: Home.jpg (818x573, 429K)

Fuck the floating city lets all move to mars and nuke the earth

The Kekistani flag was originally made around the same time as the planned invasion of Tuvalu. I assume our agents have already infiltrated the highest level of government there as laid out in the battle plans.

grains are literally slave food
it's why they are pushed so hard as the base of the diet
it's the only food you can remove from the diet completely without any ill side effects

I have a better plan

Why buy a plot of land, when we have 1600 completely empty and abandoned villages, with houses on sale for idiotically low prices
You already get the house (which needs to be renovated at worst), and land

Why not make Jow Forumsonies in Serbia? Heck, I'll be the first one to aid you

This movie is kind of what you are suggesting. A new civilization away from modern society. The founders even created a myth to keep people from leaving. Worth a watch

Attached: thevillage.jpg (183x275, 5K)

How long would it take a bunch of Jow Forums anons to build a society on a chunk of land? All of Jow Forums living together on a massive land? Would be interesting. How long would it take us to advance into a decent family?

Attached: FFEE2EA7-187F-4365-BF22-ACE7F8302728.jpg (640x640, 48K)

It wont, things would probably go on a Lords of the flys stuff. I suspect we would just become nigger tier.

The houses in these go as low as 10k euros - even less so in the most isolated of places

Nobody goes near these, they're that isolated. We can pretty much operate on our own laws as long as they don't conflict with the states (and who'll give a shit if we do all the stuff)

Fpbp

Attached: IMG_1118.png (617x574, 422K)

Can you teach the youth how to play accordion? It would be wise toStockpile 7.62x39 and 7.62x54R for retaking of Constantinople.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=DCpaJKuziCk

Kek, certainly we would be above africa. Anons from /diy/ and Jow Forums anons would gather together quite easy. Those from the /art/ side of things could work with the engineers and carpenters to design quite elaborate Victorian styled housing and fancy paintings to line the halls. Jow Forums would design the politics and Jow Forums would create a financial system backed by gold and silver. The whores from /soc/ would be the breeding pigs and sluts for our brothels. We would make our own alcohol from /ck/. We would be quite a force all together.

Attached: 82C3263D-B48C-4921-B1AC-BCD8EDF09CD7.jpg (550x413, 42K)

sadly, i'm as musically talented as a crow

But, I do think I can find someone who could

Eternal reminder that if you make 5000 dollars a month you're basically richfag here (300 dollar per month minimum wage, average wage is like 550 euros)

>GET
>IN
>THE
>DISCORD
>VILLAGERS
>K8uQyy
>K8uQyy
>K8uQyy
>K8uQyy
We're going to raise goats. Come help us raise goats. Also, we have a king.

just buy an old fort in the uk, we have loads on shitty islands and that

Kek really? Let’s just make our own hitler and get started. NO JEWS ALLOWED

goat milk isn't as easy to process into things as cow's milk
mini cows are great...long haired types do best in cold areas...they also have A2/A2 genetics and are general purpose breeds...meaning they can be used for meat, milk, and muscle
something to think about

telegraph.co.uk/property/buy/sale-three-historic-military-forts-solent-also-known-palmerstons/

this was on sale this year lol

Too close to Turks.

>I saw a thread the other day abouth taking the Falkland Isles, downsides are bad fucking wheather and oil industry is growing there so the brits wont take likely of they island being ocupied by some Jow Forumstards.
actually that's genius. the brits are completely subjugated right now. if you try a falkan revolution now it will work, just like the american revolution. they're weak and can't even save their own island. we would win in the end.

ideally it'd be an island or somewhere very remote

but internet is a must

Great now we are going to be metal gear rising buying a fucking fort in the middle of the ocean

What would it look like with thousands of anons shitposting on one island?

...what would going to bed, using the shitter, going to the shops be like? One giant Jow Forums island. There would memes taped on every wall

like any cult minus any cohesion

ironically the most diverse gathering of people on the planet

a hyper velocity projectile would be a much better deterrent because it's existence implies we are technologically on track, we because we are not genocidal, because it's easier to acquire and manage, because it's safer to acquire and manage, because it is reusable, because it is a precision weapon, because it doesnt need air superiority for deployment, because it doesnt fir from a fixed position, et cetera.

we are going to need to manufacture our own capital goods, thats a real problem.

>is there anywhere on earth man can start over
In your home, ready to commit a peaceful suicide.

Would we ship niggers and Jews to the island to construct a slavery system?

Was this idea already tried? Kek

Attached: JamestownMassacre.jpg (1862x1048, 344K)

>goat milk isn't as easy to process into things as cow's milk
I would be fine just drinking it.
Mini cows seem fun as hell, would love to get some myself... IF THESE WERE AVAILABLE IN POLAND.

no, the whole point of this would be a sanctuary from said niggers and jews. i'd be willing to work menial labour for the sake of the community, even if i'm a doctor by trade.

sounds like coward speak to me

it's just much easier to make butter, cream, cheeses, yogurt and such from cow's milk
butter and cheese for storage and winter use

Let's start an agrarian village in north Idaho.

>Ludvika, Dalarna
Come home white man. We are 23.000 strong aryans waiting for you. Fully working traditional town, bit nazi. But at least you are safe at any time of the day and night.
>No Rape
>No sandniggers
>BBQs
>Proud in once culture and heritage

Attached: 250px-Sverigekarta-Landskap_Dalarna.svg.png (250x569, 45K)

where'd all the cheese experts appear from

seriously though for this to ever see the light of day we'd need to be self sufficient, even if it means selling fucking cheese

I know you'll love it here.
Come home.

Attached: turismo-suecia.jpg (615x347, 128K)

WE NEED YOU, DOC!

but we're forced to abide by swedish laws, which just neuters the whole point of this

also can someone check these digits pls

rolling to make me fuhrer

inb4 we get bombed.

Mongolia? Its pretty unpopulated. Isnt like 80% of the population in one city?

checked
I'm no cheese expert
just an user looking into getting a milk cow
mini cows are perfect

africa, preferably in the south. use rhodesia as a template - super fertile land is just untapped wealth.

naaah man, nobody will fucking bother to go up 20 hills to bomb a village

if anywhere gets bombed it's like Belgrade, and that is far-fetched

its a comfy life user, can't knock it