Be a Jew that shits on Christianity

>be a Jew that shits on Christianity
>Doxx high schoolers giving salutes
>Complains that he gets doxxed in return.

So who wants his info?

Attached: IMG_20181113_133022.jpg (750x1014, 124K)

>So who wants his info?

No thank you, Mr FBI.

Attached: Czech'd.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>doxxes
They put the photo on their own Instragrams and social media. They doxxed themselves.
>Hey, look at us, we're doing Nazi shit!
>Hey, look at those kids, they're doing Nazi shit.
>*Gasp* Don't tell people to look at us! You're doxxing us!

Black pill me on MLK doing the black power hand motion

>we're doing Nazi shit!
not illegal nigger

>Pussies can’t take a joke
News at 11.

Does horsing around really need an explanation? Did he not have a childhood?

>fun
>for white men
stupid goyim you should be on your knees begging for fogginess 24/7 for everything bad that is in the world

I'd be happy to send him an explanation, like he requested.

gibs me dat
its time to make the call

Attached: ju6cv9swcp9y.jpg (500x387, 49K)

Why on earth would they do this? It would be like a group of blacks throwing up the black fist or wakanda arm cross

I did it in some classes to piss people off. Only the Polish kid didn't get triggered.

Post it you fucking nigger

One X is good enough.

post his info

Kids are retarded, dude. They thought it was funny so they did it. My friends and I were also edgy Nazi enthusiasts as kids.

You have to go back. Only redditors can’t spell dox. Literally the easiest way to detect a redditor. Fucking pathetic.

Attached: 91FA9E8B-8B68-4438-8668-91F60503E592.jpg (712x1024, 225K)

Its just a symbol. It doesnt represent Nazis or hate. Its actually called a Roman Salute, but to be frank I wish more people did Sieg Heil in honor of Father Hitler.

How are these people that fucking stupid.
The kids are making a gag out of nazis.

If they painted their face black, they would be making a gag out of African Americans. Racist against black people.

If they dressed up as featherheads they would be making a gag of native Americans. Racist against Indians.

So mocking the robotic, cult like gesture of nazis. Isn’t that racist against nazis? What the fuck is the problem?

We know what these outraged people are. They just love to elevate themselves above others. They want an outlet for their sadism, they will distort anything to have an excuse to hurt you.

These people care about “hate” about as much as the 2009 Kenny Glenn mob cared about animal welfare, which is none.

I just saw this on TV.
And the so called "witness" is the senior class fag that hates other males.
So of course he's going to amen the claim this as racially charged and not a shot taken out of context.