YouTube showcasing anti racist video!

Can't even watch my right wing videos in peace anymore without YouTube labelling me and trying to get rid of my 'badthink'

The video outlines some examples which it claims to be proof of racism. To me they just sound like excuses for black behavior.

>Black children raised in rich families are more likely to become poor as adults than white children.
>Use of force on black men in prison is 3.6 times higher
>Racism against someone is positively correlated to cigarette and alcohol consumption

Not only that, at the end of the video they explain the "psychology" of racism.

>We're not born racist we love everyone as a baby
>Explains how to brainwash racism out of people through "conditioning" of brain waves

Check it out for yourself:
youtu.be/rBWImda1Zig

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-100915~2.png (1437x1332, 673K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

>Being racist to minorities negatively impacts the health of minorities
Will this make you more racist?

>you're not born racist!!! (even though all actual scientific research proves you are)
>but you can condition racism away!!!!

>You're not born racist!
>unconscious racism exists!

Our lad is on the case.

Attached: 35F438E3-76F5-4713-8495-F39219FD374B.jpg (750x194, 47K)

The left can meme. Unconscious racism is the memetic descendent of original sin.

That's what ublock is for, leaf.

Just remember the immigrant caravan coming here is about 99% male. So those of you in border patrol don’t be afraid to unleash maximum brutality. Most of these men will form gangs or join gangs like ms13

Legitimately amazed the votes and comments are open.

>Black children raised in rich families are more likely to become poor as adults than white children.
IQ.
>Use of force on black men in prison is 3.6 times higher
Violence prone.
>Racism against someone is positively correlated to cigarette and alcohol consumption
Guh?

>>We're not born racist we love everyone as a baby
This is the exact opposite of the truth. Babies are hardwired to like people who look like their parents.

citation needed here
btw are ya a fucking moron the economic damage that is happening in african countries is simply so huge so you did not mention the fucking and how their subsidized food make these people out of business and in poverty

>>We're not born racist we love everyone as a baby

We're not born being disgusted by shit either. Or afraid of lions, we're pretty fucking dumb when we're born desu.

>intergroup contact reduces intergroup prejudice
Wew I wish someone told me that when I became racist after being around gypsies.

Attached: 2018-11-13 21_03_22-(78) The Science of Racism _ Creators for Change - YouTube - Vivaldi.png (1368x731, 1.29M)

the flynn effect did make people in europe smarter by better education also did you know the average person in britain in 1945 was 70 points in IQ
reason.com/blog/2012/12/13/american-iqs-in-1900-averaged-67-points

mammy i have being around with two gypsies and they were mean this means that they are all bad

Bullshit, I explicitly became racist after having been exposed to the behaviors of shitskins for a prolonged period of time.

do you know why because the fucking voyage is dangerous for their families

Flynn effect is largely g-hollow. Black and white IQ gap is largely attributable to differences in g. G is the most predictive element of IQ, especially when it comes to solving new problems. Flynn effect has reversed itself in western countries. There is evidence to suggest that g has also been declining in western populations.

>political scientist
you're a moron

anecdotal logical fallacy
this implies your position is on personal experience

Who fucking cares, if you’re going to travel thousands of miles just to mooch off our welfare then as far as I’m concerned the entire distance can be covered with razor wire.

>2 gypsies
lol I fucking wish
My house is right next to a commieblock that is filled with them.
They made me wish Hitler won long before I discovered Jow Forums.

Attached: harold the nazi.jpg (768x960, 87K)

guess thats one way to point out its genetic, not environmental..

Evidence overall is a bunch of anecdotal evidence compiled you dumb bitch, it doesn’t negate the fact that it’s evidence to the contrary.

Racism is an anti-caucasic canard.

you're a stupid white cis male, stop being racist

Why is it the South has the most racists, while people from the whitest of places in the US have the most favorable view of blacks? I guess it’s just a coincidence.

citation needed
you failed to mention how the ashkenazi jews in the US score 25 points more than ashkenazi jews in israel

>even black kids born in famillies as wealthy as white ones end up much poorer later on
>feel bad wipipo

what did the sheboon mean by this?

Attached: SHEELIA.webm (852x480, 3M)

not at all if they are confirmed for asylum they will bring their families

yummy

Even Flynn has acknowledged this.

no amount of gibs can make a nigger less stupid

Yeah, which is a negative point you retard. What discord server did you come from, drop me the link.

>Evidence overall is a bunch of anecdotal evidence compiled you dumb bitch
not surprising

Attached: 5465.jpg (300x168, 5K)

It's that fucking Minute Science? Minute Science is a bunch of liberal bullshit. Block that fucking channel.

Pretty much the opinion of every sane person in east europe if you bring up the topic of gypsies.

Also, citation needed. Raw IQ scores are affected by factors like specific performance or crystallized intelligence, which is largely knowledge/environment based.

I can smell the gefilte fish through my internet connection.

Even babies show a preference for people like them. It's no surprise humans maintain a tribal instinct

Be sure to like, comment, and subscribe!!!!

this makes your argument of genetics and IQ falls flat on its face

thats my point all in africa this is what happening literal ethnic groups compete to dominate over each other because of the scarcity of resources this prompted the rise of corruption and poverty

>Raw IQ scores are affected by factors like specific performance or crystallized intelligence, which is largely knowledge/environment based.
That explains why gorillas aren't computer scientists.

Attached: arthatrhj.png (620x465, 601K)

What? Flynn has acknowledged that whatever causes the Flynn effect is not the same as the cause of the black-white IQ gap since the subtests that are most heritable and g-loaded differ the most between the races while the Flynn effect relates more to specific performance and crystallized intelligence on more g-hollow subtests.

>citation needed
>you failed to mention how the ashkenazi jews in the US score 25 points more than ashkenazi jews in israel

israel has an average iq of 95, much lower than most white countries
israel also has a large arab and mizrahim population, in addition to his ashkenazim and sephardic pop
ashkenazim jews has an average iq of 107, not far above some european populations, for example north italians at 105
basically there are far less stupid jews than there are stupid whites for a population

now it might be because you re a subhuman north nigger, but just because arabs like you pull down israel s average iq doesnt mean the ashkenas become suddenly stupider when they move there

the generals were way togentle on your kind, but dont worry we ll come back and finish the job

Attached: 17-octobre-1961.jpg (750x280, 63K)

>>Racism against someone is positively correlated to cigarette and alcohol consumption
>Guh?
Poor people are more likely to encounter niggers. Rich people are protected from niggers by high housing prices and gated communities.

Poor people smoke and drink more than rich people. Therefore smokers and drinkers are more likely to encounter niggers.

because they are different species

So are negroids.

>me
>arab
sure thing you roman

Now watch US campuses flag this video as offensive because it didn't say that whites should be kicked out and blacks given more space. In last 2 minutes the video is right, segregation does not make people less racist, color blindness does. Like two of my exchange student friends, who keep calling each other "The nigger" and "The russkie" yet share the same bar table together.

No, I’m saying that raw IQ scores are not telling you the full story. That’s why I mentioned the subtests before. G is what grants IQ tests a lot of their predictive validity and it is what differs most between the races. This holds true even in the US where the environmental differences between blacks and whites is greatly attenuated, at least compared to the differences between blacks in Africa and whites in the western world.

I worked in a call center with about 300 employees. I have light hair and eyes, and the negros fucking hated me, despite a pretty passive demeanor. They would steal my belongings, steal my seat, throw things at me, and yell at me while I was trying to converse with customers. They got away with ANYTHING, and eventually the whole place was shuttered and everyone laid off, because the service was so terrible.

Those ASAP science people are literal s oy boy homosexuals

nafris are just arabs with black admixture if anything you re worse than peninsular arabs

Reminder that the CEO of Youtube is a Jewish feminist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Wojcicki

no they are not actually africans have the lowest rate of neaderthal genepool and they are homo sapiens also the highest african country with a neaderthal genepool is ethiopia comprising a 1 percent the same percentage as european countries

>Check it out for yourself:
How about no.

>IQ scores are not telling you the full story
are a moron didnt you consider geography and geography is not a one answer either

I notice that the video does not contain any mention of chronic black underachievement and crime.

And there is no mention at all of coloured racism against white people.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: TheGreatApes.jpg (621x1000, 285K)

yass, slay mohammad

also we know that maybe that most of african countries have a bad education or no access to it

We are talking about blacks and whites in the western world.

A little ironic that Eastern Europe is the last place of reason in the white world.

Hominid species that lack Neanderthal admixture are not modern humans.

We learn from the best

We used to think of the Iron Curtain as a prison. Turns out it was a shield.

*prison wall.

i know if it was genetic the IQ of blacks would not skyrocket

well i would agree there is some racism against whites it is not to descriminate against others

kek. I used to think European chauvinism and pride was retarded. Then I moved and worked in a country with basically no contract law where agreements mean absolutely nothing and everyone knows it. Even the simplest behaviours that make life tolerable were totally ignored in favour of selfish advancement even when coordinated effort would benefit everyone.

I went travelling to "expand muh mind" and boy did it ever.

What country was it?

First, before we discuss the IQ differences between blacks and whites, let’s define heritability. Over the centuries, the average heights of both males and females has changed considerably. Both men and women have become taller. Yet, the heritability of height can still remain the same or similar between men and women. This is because heritability is a measure of what causes the average differences between groups or individuals at a given time, in a set range of environments. It’s like using a measuring tool or a snapshot to determine what is causing the current situation. Depending on the extent to which the environment differs between two groups, the environment may begin to explain more of the difference than genes.

We know from adoption studies that blacks and whites who are raised in similar environments have adult IQs -adulthood is when IQ becomes most heritable - similar to what you would expect if the hereditarian hypothesis was correct; blacks and whites perform only slightly better than their black peers in the general population and the white-black IQ gap still persists. Moreover, mixed children who grow up in the aforementioned similar environments have intermediate adult IQs between that of blacks and whites. In fact, the more European admixture a black child has, the higher their IQ will tend to be when they reach adulthood. After accounting for european admixture, skin color itself has no effect on life outcomes or IQ. Another noteworthy argument for hereditarianism is that Black children who are born to the richest 20% of households have similar SAT scores - the SAT is essentially the same as an IQ test since a person’s SAT score correlates about as well with their performance on an IQ test (0.86 correlation between SAT score and IQ) as the same person’s IQ test scores correlate with one another (0.87 correlation between IQ scores from the same person) - as white children born to the poorest 20% of households in the US.

Yep. Gypsy women were sterilized under our communist government if they had too many children.

Attached: thot gulag.jpg (700x429, 29K)

>be me
>go to a very diverse middle school
>niggers chimp out constantly
>datpatternrecognition.jpg
>literally nobody but niggers act like this
>really makes you think

And thats how prepubescent me went down the fast track to fascism.

Reminder: you need to have other races in order to have racism.

I'll give you a clue. All the raid in the world couldn't fix that place.

Attached: IMG_3525.jpg (1000x667, 74K)

no one likes blacks
every other race hates blacks more than they hate each other

Let's get those dislikes going, boys.

Despite the vastly different environments, black and white children tend to perform in line with the hereditarian hypothesis. Regression towards the mean may help to explain these findings. All children, regardless of race, born to intelligent or even dumb parents tend to regress toward their population’s mean. Whites tend to regress toward the mean of 100 while blacks tend to regress toward the mean of 85. Even if the black child is born to relatively wealthy and intelligent parents, a black child is still liable to regress to a lower population mean. This, in part, helps to bolster the hereditarian argument since regression toward the mean is in part a result of genetic effects (additive vs non-additive genetics).

Thus far, I have avoided discussing the impossibility of absolute equality. First of all, we know that many of the alleles that are correlated with higher IQ between people in general are not equally distributed between the races. Furthermore, there are a myriad of phenotypic differences on average between the races, pic related. Similarly, we know there exists average differences in brain size (MRI testing) between the races and that brain size and IQ are correlated at 0.4 when normalizing for gender - the gender difference in average brain size has a special relationship with IQ that I won’t go into here. Some studies suggest that there are also average differences in brain composition between the races. Worldwide, we see the same racial trends in IQ that are present in the US, even in places that did not have slavery or segregation. Knowing all this, why should we assume that all differences in IQ test scores on average between races are attributable to differences in environment?

Attached: 4C1DCA6C-4AA6-46B4-BBEA-E524CA15DA7D.png (1334x750, 1.87M)

When we look at the performance of blacks and whites on specific IQ subtests, we find that the subtests that are more heritable and the subtests that are more g-related (the general intelligence factor) are the subtests that blacks perform worse on. This is quite difficult to explain by just appealing to environmental reasons for the black-white IQ gap. In order to explain this, egalitarians will likely need to come up with something that is ad-hoc, contrived, and possibly untestable. Considering the evidence that has already been presented, it’s preferable to invoke Occam’s Razor and to realize that at least some of the black-white gap is probably caused by genetics.

The video clearly demonstrates that the norm in any multicultural society is that all people have natural prejudice stemming from proven patterns, statistics, and over-propagated myths or rumors associated with race or culture. SO! We have two options to combat this it seems. 1. We can change the definition of the now marxist term of racism or "systematic" racism back to what is was in the 90s which was simply not giving someone the benefit of the doubt beyond known stereotypes. 2. People in multicultural societies who feel they are being ill-affected by the natural norm of perceived racism in multicultural society can go to a place to be with their own race or culture instead of demanding people to stop having natural reactions to statistics and patterns in society.

Attached: 1542078211325.jpg (959x527, 58K)

yes we can assume that i mean can you back up which genes will be the driver of high and low IQ s between the populations

>Checking his recommendations
Textbook NPC stuff right there

Attached: 1541551568227.jpg (485x557, 54K)

>14,000 likes
>4900 dislikes
A few years ago, we'd have 20k dislikes by now.. Wtf has happened?

i am really confused here did the low IQ people failed at other cognitive tests if so this incredibly biased against that group

so that they can all vote democrat in the future and kill the rest of what is left of white america and turn US into their shithole? What a great idea. What can possibly go wrong?

Unironically taking crucial life advice from fucking toddlers

conspiracy theory

Things are horrible for blacks in the united states. They should all move back to Liberia as quickly as possible.

Only in white free liberia will the blacks be free from racism and finally be able to reach their true potential.

Germany?

Dude I hate niggers but Jesus Christ you're a fucking retard for saying shit like that. Keep quiet next time.

some people wont go to liberia

Why must liberals make EVERYTHING about race? How the fuck are we supposed to get over race if you do that?

Attached: z.png (641x451, 426K)

You mean Turkey, of course.

Then they will never be free from racism and will never become black kings and queens.

you are being sarcastic

None of those "proofs of racism" are casual though. They are statistics, even if questionable, you need to establish a logical link between those and whatever the fuck racism is.

yeah thats why i am a marxist leninist

people like you need to get their skulls stomped into the ground for being such stupid goys.