Jews don't or Muslims

Hi all
As a female 4 channer just wondering what your views are on contraceptives such as the pill, patch etc
My partner doesn't want to impregnate me and doesn't have confidence in the pulling out method
I personally don't want to take any form of contraceptive as I feel that it's the government's way of controlling a population and various other reasons . Jews don't take it. Muslims dont. Thoughts please guys

Thanks

Attached: 2440190.jpg (1024x1024, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scicurious.scientopia.org/2009/03/06/friday-weird-science-feeling-down-have-you-tried-semen/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are highly dangerous. Get some progest-e and use it to stop periods.

Sinful, like fornication.

Keep it in your pants until marriage, then do some good old-fashioned babymakin'.

Attached: 1542117698121.jpg (448x298, 45K)

Use a vaginal ring
Also tits or gtfo

>Use a wedding ring
FTFY

make babbys now even if you have to make the excuse "ohh i forgot to take my pill one time this month lol"

>My partner
>doesn't have confidence
>to impregnate me
Heeeyyy babie,
Tits or GTFO

Attached: 1541965529117.jpg (725x702, 76K)

Tell him "blow your load inside me or I'll find a man who will."

Attached: 15235457347467.gif (245x300, 975K)

hah gottem

Flash your ass and let me see your gaped asshole.
>My partner

Can't impregnate you, if he's solely doggy style fucking your corn hole.

Attached: Nose candy.jpg (472x461, 27K)

female? you know the drill, tits or gtfo

Or just tell him to fuck your asshole. Stuff your couch with a vibrator, and gape your lust away.

Attached: Prostate crusher.jpg (760x752, 66K)

*Don't forget to flash your asshole. I need something to flinch my dick at.

Attached: Double digit IQ (you).jpg (480x470, 22K)

>Babie

Sexy brich lasagna pucci plz, bobs and teats tu

Attached: Pajeets mom.jpg (1024x1024, 510K)

How the fuck would a vaginal ring even work? Wouldn't the semen just slide through an entry point that is impossible to seal?

Attached: Gook gene flow.jpg (474x322, 25K)

If you got to fuck, I'd suggest learning anal sex aka getting your butt muscle ready for it. If you want to be degenerate you got to go full out. You could also try non-hormonal implants like copper but they can cause problems too. :(

Also, with anal or contraceptives you get the benefits of absorbing sperm which is a natural anti-depressant and has lot of benefits for female emotional health. I don't have the article that shows the absorbing sperm in the ass has similar benefits to absorbing it in the pussy.

scicurious.scientopia.org/2009/03/06/friday-weird-science-feeling-down-have-you-tried-semen/

But I would be pushing him towards marriage and kids. You got to sell him on the glory and struggle that is child raising and how it is self-centered to not have kids. Tell him you don't want to have kids at 30* to have them move out of the house at 50. You want kids sooner. Like if you're 23 kids = 33.

* which is a lot less likely to happen. Todays men being cut off from their own emotions are also more likely to use women for sexual pleasure instead of as a means of building a family.

you ladies have natural birthcontrol,
birth control hole = butthole.

Math = bad = 23 kids out at 43
and I assume you are shooting for minimum of three kids?

Anal sex also feels better if you're the guy sticking your stick in the mud. Pussy's wear out after a while, but a solid ass can be worked back into being tight, by forcing the girl in question into doing a daily squatting session.

Attached: jeremy-meeks-mugshot.jpg (587x720, 59K)

rings are hormonal delivery devices.

Tits or gtfo

Don't forget the mouth hole, elbow cush, thigh gap and foot massager. So many fuckable possibilities with a girl.

Shit math.

Attached: Wallahi.png (960x886, 74K)

Pussy can be worked out too with kegel balls or at least that's the rumor/marketing propaganda. I never seen any science behind it though. Though after kids it might not be able to work into new condition. Also, kids should exit through the vagina is possible because this causes certain hormonal changes in the baby and the mother.

Don't forget feet, elbow cush, thigh gap, ass crack and pussy shots.

Still wouldn't stop a rogue sperm from fertilizing a egg.

Attached: cop niggah.jpg (911x877, 68K)

Nah bro, pussy gets worn out after a monthly pounding. Ass stays tight as long you train it to be tight. Talking about a female ass btw, not mine or yours.

Attached: 911 was justified.jpg (1024x671, 95K)

No they work because they release hormones and work similar to taking pills.

It's literally like taking a vaginal suppository instead of a pill. The ring shape is just somehow what they figured was best. They used to be like a rod with two split ends.

Anyone know if rings release put less fake hormones into the body?

PS. Just realized that birth control and Female Hormones for men is anti-kek jew plot. Our people face genocide by fake hormones in the water.

You know the rules

Attached: 1541986143613.gif (250x197, 825K)

You're probably right, although I don't have any expertise in the field of birth control so I can't say for sure. I'd just wouldn't trust any hormonal irregulator to be a sure fire of not getting a whore knocked up famalam.

Attached: Coal niggah.jpg (1000x964, 38K)

Attached: 1538095705153.jpg (960x548, 48K)

It kills the sperm, you need to wear it for like 3 weeks for it to start working. Apparently it's better than fucking up your cycles.
I cum in my gf all the time and no kid.

What is your boyfriends ethnicity if you don't mind me asking?