Guys lets be honest

the wall is never gonna happen

Attached: DelYc3GU0AAAraU.jpg (1280x1280, 251K)

We didn't want a wall anyway.

I did

a wall would have been fucking funny tho

I did

By the time the wall gets built, it's going to need to be on the Canadian border.

Just around the WH.

No wall? Machine Gun Pillbox nests is the only real answer

Attached: bundesarchiv_bild_101i-291-1213-34_dieppe_landungsversuch_deutsche_mg-stellung.jpg (789x502, 51K)

If you're going to meddle in our affairs at least do so that we get a wall and we don't have degenerates ruining the place.

I did

Fucking kikes. Stop posting asian women. You are out of tricks. There's going to be a holocaust this time. You can't preemptively fake one to guilt trip us into not doing it like you did last time. You are done.

Oy Vey
Bad goys! The walls gets built in Israel. Thanks for the 38 billion shekels goys and for the new embassy.
*Rub hands*

fuck you nigger. im feeling blackpilled and didnt have a good anime girl for this occasion.

Attached: 1542062417851.jpg (800x1198, 134K)

Only israel gets a wall. And gibs.

Mutts could of used that money they donate every year to Jews in Israel to build their own wall. Cucks

This is Asia. It's not desireable. They are ants. Now remove your asian girl folder.

Attached: Swimming in Asia.jpg (2559x1440, 1.02M)

never

Attached: DX8JuQgU0AAECe9.jpg (2662x3992, 495K)

I did.

Quit yer medlin'.

The best that any of us can do, user, is to vote against democrats, stay fit, stock up on emergency supplies such as food, water, and ammo. No matter, the outcome, we will need it.

Attached: 123681623.png (500x500, 283K)

Also, Sven is right. Asian qt3.14s are a meme. I’ve had a few Asian crushes when I was younger and I have never met a single one that looked remotely like the ones you see on the Internet.
You want to know why? You want to know why it’s only the Asian girls you see on the Internet that are that cute? It’s because of a few things: $300 on cosmetic makeup, plastic surgery, and Adobe Photoshop. Rich girls in Seoul spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on cosmetic surgery around their cheekbones and jawlines in order to appear more Caucasian. Stfu you weeaboo trash.

This.

I did.

A wall would've been kino

>A wall would've been kino

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u1.png (413x549, 95K)

I did

Lol jk immigrants are people too

Attached: 1.jpg (181x203, 16K)

but he promised

Attached: walllet.jpg (621x702, 22K)

Trump voters still can't admit that Trump might've lied to them. It's OK -- All politicians do.

Attached: 1487801925967.jpg (2995x1997, 1.42M)

all women are fucking ugly irl you brainlet. this thread was supposed to be about the wall but like clockwork you morons show up. i like qt asian girls. they are a fantasy, just like vidya. its escapism. some small form of joy to keep me going in this miserable world. fuck off.

Attached: DSC_4553.jpg (1334x2000, 712K)

T. Incel

We already have a wall, it's in Israel.

Attached: AP18019273220330-e1516432371949.jpg (1903x1190, 539K)

I used to assume it was a meme but this year I went to a asian food restaurant and the waitress was a top cute jap. Even the way she talked was extremely polite kind and cute. There must be more girls like her.

They’re rare as a unicorn and the biproduct of lots of makeup and plastic surgery. Don’t bother with them. They only want your cold cash, which assuming your flag, is something that you obviously don’t. So fuck off.

I don't think he lied, he just couldn't get it done. He kept his promises more than any recent president.

Israel will be destroyed within your lifetime. The death of your race will be celebrated by all and mourned by none.

There is no makeup or plastic surgery that can make a person speak the way she did, user. I don't know if it's her race or her culture but I hope I can meet another girl like her one day.

>Israel will be destroyed within our lifetime
No. Most Western nations will be dead within our lifetime. Israel is more or less setting themselves up to become the new hegemon of the Middle East with all their massive stockpile of weapons and drones.

>the death of Jews will be celebrated by all and mourned by none
Wrong. Jews will rule the world as always and there is nothing we can do about it other than cry and kill ourselves in peace.

Then enjoy your suicide prone kid. Kill yourself before your kid does it anyways.

The only one who really lied and failed was this faggot. If anyone should be held responsible, its Wisconsin.

Attached: 220px-Paul_Ryan_official_photo.jpg (220x301, 20K)

>He expected him to build the wall
Don't be naive user do you really that such a controlled opposition would build some wall?

nancy belongs to the whites