Why are women such sluts?

Worked with 3 women recently. ALL cheated with someone. Why do they always fucking cheat.

Attached: 82a.jpg (680x706, 37K)

>Why do they always fucking cheat.
Because they can

Attached: 1489034069452.jpg (1439x1392, 959K)

This is their empowerment.

I don't know but I'm getting seriously blackpilled as the days go by.
I'm living in Clown World. And I want off this ride already.

Attached: Everyday.jpg (320x241, 29K)

Attached: 1538776726802.jpg (1024x803, 33K)

There are zero rules in place that prevent women from being giga thots. I'm not advocating for white sharia but no fault divorce along with all the thirsty betas means a roastie can cheat as much as she wants and jack shit will stop her. Chad just pumps until he wants to dump. Don't beat yourself up over thots OP. Maybe the jews corrupted women or maybe deep down inside they were just always like that. They weren't exactly precious to begin with

Attached: 1541793633244.jpg (480x360, 13K)

because they can just open an app and pick choose alphas in seconds

Ease of opportunity, poor impulse control, and lack of any sense of long term thinking.

Honor is a prison than men invented for themselves, it doesn't concern women.

Just beat her when she cheats enough. Eventually she will stop or be killed. Fuck the Laws faggots.

Because it’s not cheating if nobody knows *giggles*

>then I told him I loved him for who he was
[thunderous laughter]
>that he would make a woman happy one day
*crowd stands up in applause*

Dishonorable behavior is for animals, not for humans.

How did you even figure this all out?

Women are children, don't expect more from a woman than you would a 4 year old and you'll never be disappointed.

THEN I TOLD HIM I GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY
>Hallelujah It’s Raining Men starts playing
THEN I READ HIS TEXT AND DIDN’T REPLY FOR SIX HOURS - I TOLD HIM I WAS BABYSITTING WHEN I WAS REALLY SUCKING SOME TINDER DATE OFF
>crowd sings “Poopy-di scoop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-di-scoop-di-poop
Poop-di-scoopty
Scoopty-whoop
Whoopity-scoop, whoop-poop
Poop-diddy, whoop-scoop
Poop, poop
Scoop-diddy-whoop
Whoop-diddy-scoop
Whoop-diddy-scoop, poop”
HE STILL LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL “SAVING MONEY FOR A HOUSE HE SAYS”
>crowd rolls onto the floor in laughter

I went to a camp once as maitenance, hired by a temp company.
Most girls there where christian and maybe a few where atheist.
Every single one of them cheated on their boyfriends. Some talked about them at the start of the camp but most hid that they had any. When the camp was over they all wrote their bfs or called them and started to get sentimental and shit.
But no remorse. As in "what have I done". They went to a remote place and fucked another guy, it didn't count for them.

some tell you openly, my man.

That’s the amazing thing that women don’t have. Responsibility is a word and concept only men are obligated to understand, feel and follow.

Because it’s in their nature which is why in succefull societies they are tightly controlled (as are men)

It never ends, you are living just past the peak of a civilization in its hedonistic phase.

Too odl to see if fall but too young to see it rise. You are living through the corruption of its soul and the beginning of the end

Attached: A0EF1FD8-5E7F-4B32-860E-7D2786DED9EF.png (455x547, 312K)

I think it's far more common now, that all they really have is netflix and materialism.

It’s easier to pick up a woman who’s in a relatinship or who is married.

Shot like this makes me wish I hadn't done such a faggot thing as falling in love.

Take a good, harsh look at yourself and ask: would cheating on you be really that unjustified? Would you not cheat on the female equivalent of yourself?

Gotta sell that Arby's before it gets too old.

1. No one puts babies in them
2. No one hits them

You're either a terrible fuck or keep meeting women at bars, BOOM magical

They get their morality from each other. If the group thinks that cheating is wrong, none of them will cheat. If the group thinks cheating is OK, they will all cheat. It's the mental equivalent of their periods all lining up.

Plenty of men cheat as well. It's human nature.

>girl keeps hitting on me
>later find out that she has a boyfriend

Attached: 5ce46xw35q2z3xw4c57v68b79n08mjn.jpg (206x219, 4K)

Especially when the women they're dating are the female equivalent of 4channers.

you will get divorce raped so fucking hard lol, if you manage to pull anyone in the first place ofc

Because they basically no longer suffer any real consequences for it, people either let it go becasue fuck having standards or you have some that genuinely think it's empowering because she's "taking charge" of her own sexuality.

Attached: 2HViqs0.jpg (360x450, 37K)

>let women have child support
>let women vote
Jee I wonder why.

Israel will be destroyed within your lifetime. The death of your race will be celebrated by all and mourned by none.

>What is the (((Lautenberg))) Amendment

Young women are often very trashy. The general permissive culture is to blame.

It’s not even acceptable but you can’t retaliate anymore. The most you can do is evict them and get your ass handled in divorce courts. There is no winning as a married man.

Ooh! Tell them the part about "who hurt you!"

I love that part!

This nigga is mad they didn't cheat with him.

A roastie AND a leaf, nice.

Attached: 11 (2).jpg (420x630, 43K)

Am I wrong?

Can you answer the questions? Getting a bit real for you?

Attached: didn't read.gif (446x360, 3.92M)

>Getting a bit real for you?
>y-y-y-yes

>Not being man enough that she isn't soaking her panties just thinking about you at any given point in the day

Is this the part where I'm supposed to care that you're an incel? Accept that you aren't attractive or desirable and lead a happier life for it.

Attached: 1541869422896.png (560x407, 20K)

Because thatì's their way of saying that they want a more aggressive and fierceful man that won't let them do it so easily
But since our corrupt government have been giving them the power to get away with it, they just do it

>had a gf
>girls kept hitting on me until we broke up

I'm starting to think it's hard wired

Attached: 1538347353657.jpg (216x399, 14K)

Because they sluts. All of em.

We don't need to put women in chains, just to normalize patriarchal hierarchies and giving husbands a certain degree of power back (like abolishing divorce, rising the threadshold for domestic violence/rape, cut the funds for feminist organizations,...)

Indeed. The problem is that if you think she's going astray and you try to do something about it, you could very well get in trouble one way or another.

Attached: domestic abuse.png (1801x927, 266K)

Fact is 99% of all women trouble can be traced back to the man failing in some way.

We hold ourselves to these insane standards of potency and the like and then wonder why we're miserable all the time when we never measure up to those nigh-impossible standards.

Be a provider AND satisfy your woman AND do everything else that a "man is supposed to do." It's hard.

Where the lot of you are screwing up is, instead of trying harder to meet that standard you've set for yourself, you seek to blame everything BUT yourselves for your problems in life and then try to change the rules to favor you.

This sounds like a very leftist thing to do, Jow Forums.

Instead of blaming women for all your problems in life, take a look at what you aren't doing. Are you content in a dead-end job? Did you balk when she talked about having kids? Did you become combative and defensive when she talked about being hit on by some random dude while she was out and about?

You're insecure, user. Stop being insecure. Women pick up on it and it drives them away faster than citronella does mosquitoes.

The place I'm doing contract work currently, full of Portuguese females. One of them is an absolute qt, and chirpy personalty. Spend 20 min a day chatting about things like health, nutrition, gym. Turns out her husband just plays computer games with headphones on....and he is middle age. She is clearly happy I'm taking an interest, and if I was single, could easily get in there.
If anyone, husband or wife, is being ignored, then they're going to seek attention elsewhere.