Its happening - active shooter

Medina Hospital placed on lockdown for potential active shooter situation

cleveland.com/crime/2018/11/medina-hospital-placed-on-lockdown-as-officers-respond-to-scene.html

Attached: trump_habbening.gif (650x450, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-medina/live-report-from-scene-of-potential-active-shooter-at-medina-hospital
google.com/search?q=banning pointed knives
google.com/search?q=mass stabbings in china
youtube.com/watch?v=_vRZxBwiIjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=INbXxdkPZs8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
usnews.com/news/best-states/ohio/articles/2018-11-13/ohio-hospital-on-lockdown-after-active-shooter-alert
news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-medina/all-clear-given-at-medina-hospital-after-lockdown-for-potential-active-shooter
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MOSSAD FALSE FLAG

>Cleveland
>hospital
Just some nog looking to murk a witness

>be american

Attached: 5592591B-54B1-4421-B75A-F2859C0625D3.jpg (226x223, 8K)

*breathes in*
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

But you are American fampai.

cleveland's gonna cleve

Attached: 1531978565983.jpg (950x534, 97K)

I buy a new gun and ammo every time there's another "mass shooting". I get the feeling they're gonna TRY to ban guns pretty soon.

The noon is high.

Attached: Fred Flintstone Forgive me yabba dabba doo kill you.png (495x613, 432K)

News 5 Live
news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-medina/live-report-from-scene-of-potential-active-shooter-at-medina-hospital

t. American education

You buy a new gun every day?

Funky Cold Medina?

only 80's kids will remember this

Please
media histrionics
or Libtard!

>I buy a new gun and ammo every time there's another "mass shooting".
The one thing I don't have that is gay as fuck is a semi-auto .22....I think I may have to get one, and tune it in for sub-sonic ammo.

Its every 12 hours. Get your statistics right, you limey sack of shit.

Don't listen to He owns a gun store of course he buys a guy everyday he sells at least 7 a week just to pay the rent.

I AM A REAL AMERICAN
UNLOAD MY AR15 INTO EVERY MAN

But you all belong to America. You're our surrogate colonies that we give the gracious right for you govern yourselves. It's fun to see what children do after all when given power.

Keep in mind though, you days are numbered, and sooner or later, those militaries bases we've planted in all your countries will be where the re-acquisition of your land.

>At least its not another grenade attack.

Can't go wrong with a 10/22, or Mark IV pistol. The bans ARE coming eventually, so nows the time

Ban them, confiscate them, destroy them all...with the exception of 3-4rd capacity deer rifles for hunting & self defense, with strict permits and regulations.

For the illegal weapons that the criminals will supposedly have...mandatory death sentence. Before that death sentence occurs, the family/children, friends, and coworkers of the person possessing illegal firearms, will be put to death before the illegal firearms person is put to death.

That should solve this stupid fucking gun infatuation once and for all.

Attached: 1516784961267.jpg (800x800, 92K)

>gets raped and murdered by ethiopian

>Can't go wrong with a 10/22, or Mark IV pistol. The bans ARE coming eventually, so nows the time
I really like the Smith and wesson m&p series. They make a very cheap .22 AR. I am thinking that would be the one that I get.....Though I do want a mark IV pistol for target shooting.

kys faggot

Attached: 1532702082699.gif (196x300, 1.95M)

Theres no registry. How in the fuck are they going to confiscate 500 million firearms without know who owns them?

>For the illegal weapons that the criminals will supposedly have
More people die from being beaten to death than from rifles every year. Lets ban baseball bats also.

Swede's gun ownership is on the rise!

The false flags are getting ridiculously transparent at this point.
>one false flag after another
>never ending media coverage of doctors standing up to NRA out of the blue
>mass shooting at hospital

Sounds totally legit. Nothing suspicious at all.

Attached: 1541705317762.jpg (1080x807, 131K)

But that doesn't fit the narrative, user

Yeah that really work for Mexico didn't it

>But that doesn't fit the narrative, user
>the narrative

Attached: 2013 statistics.jpg (863x1024, 186K)

The thirteenth amendment should be repealed before the second.

Call hammers kill more people than rifles ban high-capacity assault Carpenters

>go to hospital for gunshot wound
>get shot while getting gunshot wound treated

>ban high-capacity assault Carpenters
Look out! He has a nail bag on his waist.

It's not the guns you idiot it's the people:
google.com/search?q=banning pointed knives

We need to control our populations criminal elements and our mentally ill elements. Look at fucking san fagsico The people shitting on the streets need to be taken care of. Either the left needs to get them treatment or the right will eliminate the problem. I see the left doesn't want to force treatment on them but would rather poor money into feminizing kids. So I guess the far-right solution will have to win out.

Mean while in peace loving China: google.com/search?q=mass stabbings in china

I imagine people would turn them in for the "confiscation." Hence the death sentence.
Or if they want to fight for their 2A "rights," they, and their families and friends, can all suffer the ultimate sacrifice for stupidity.

This is really the only way we'll ever rid ourselves of the gun problems entirely.
I don't even like allowing the deer rifles, as militias could still rise somewhat, but I think it's a generous exception. Still have legal bow hunting etc.

Attached: Brize_of_freedom.png (1200x800, 442K)

What capacity magazines for the baseball bat? Rate of fire?
Effective range for baseball bat rapid fire?

Really?

LATEST:
>no shots fired, woman threatening people with gun
not happening

None of it matters. You let them steal elections and it is their right to kill you.

what a time to be alive

Attached: 1387521929740.png (680x568, 663K)

Yeah and all the criminals will totally turn in their guns, right?

how is Cleveland with gun control?

source?

I am a limey sack of shit. I wish I could buy a gun a day :(

This.

shooting at hospital
no ambulance, no weewoo.
we have to weewoo
weewoo in the parkinglot for dramatics

if more people conceal carry there will be fewer mass shootings

>Medina

MashaAllah, based city name

>not linking it
youtube.com/watch?v=_vRZxBwiIjQ
HIT IT!
top tune, actually. still.

I have machining skills to push out gun after gun and the bullets. I only need about five employees and $30,000 to get going on making 250 guns a week. Need more employees for the bullets.

China ain't going to stop making them.

The corrupt governments in Latin American ain't going to stop selling them and you can't take them away or they literally be overthrown tomorrow.

Also, if you have to ban guns then hand guns are the number one guns that homicide and help robbers. Of course, they are also the best gun for on the go personal defense. But for home and defending against tyranny big guns like AR-15s are far better then hand guns.

The reason we need guns at home is because if you don't have them the cops are wililng to arrest you under orders they know are wrong. But if the cops know that if you believe the arrest to be very unjust, you will fight them. The cops are going to think about if they want to risk their own lives in-order to enforce a law or order they know is wrong. And if it's clearly wrong to them they ain't going to com-knocking.

>Pic related
This isn't Australia faggot. Those who have rifles will not just surrender them like cucks I am willing to bet on it. You will have the blood of law enforcement officers on the pavement of cities and towns across the country if you come for guns. You'll have a full blown revolution if you have once law abiding gun owners being threatened with the death penalty. That shit would make even people who don't like guns want to pick one up. You can't win a gun grab in America, there is a 0% possibility.

Attached: 1531192802189.jpg (500x628, 115K)

I checked his social media. This is false. Also this is not the same person. Check the nose

You're missing the point.
Criminals don't have to turn them in.
Nor do the regular citizens.
If they're caught in possession of, transporting, or later caught storing weapons.....it's death to not only this person, but everyone associated with this person.
This will almost ensure that the situation resolves itself.

There would need to be voluntary turnover stations, where citizens and criminals alike, could turn in weapons without the mandatory death sentence.
Or a probationary period one week out of the year, something like that.

Is there really any other way?

Nope, because all political power comes from the point of a gun. So if we take political power by force it is then our right to kill them.

That's only if both sides won't follow the rules.

The cops are laughing and joking. FALSE FLAG.

Need more like 600,000 dollars

Classic
>Pay no attention to how we are fucking your political system. The election are fine goys here have a shooting.
Oh Jews and their tricks

Yeah, accept that the very very very small chance of being involved in a non-gang related mass shooting is a more than acceptable price to pay for living in a free society. You're not taking the guns.

Notice the Jew coming forward to identify himself. No you didn't check his media kike. His social media was scrubbed before the news even hit the air. You shills glow.

Attached: 1509136914154.jpg (400x400, 50K)

REEEEEEEE IT IS TO A HAPPENING

Attached: 1540004337368.png (727x560, 158K)

It's a democrat controlled city, but literally everyone has a gun that I know. And Medina is considered the bumfuck country, 1 hour away from Cleveland, so I'm sure there's even more guns out there.

Cleveland's gun control is average to lax. There are areas in Cleveland proper where police don't even dare to go. Essentially the police have given up trying to keep certain neighborhoods safe and instead quarantined such areas from spreading. Yep, you guessed it...all black on black crime.

Yeah there is another way. Deport shitskins and ban SSRIs. Gun violence in the 60's was a fraction of what it is now. I wonder why.

No, I'm not. I have several guns myself.
I'm just brainstorming on a process that would be necessary to eradicate guns entirely. Infractional punishment isn't enough to deter everyone, but extreme consequences such as death and death to the innocent around you....just might do it.

Medina County resides just south of Cleveland (Cuyahoga County) where all the white flight Conservatives live. It is a very red county filled with based farmers and huge McMansions. Yep, everyone down there carries guns. Unfortunately, white trash looking for gibs seeped in as well as heroin and other drugs. I bet this is drug related.

So how will that prevent mass stabbing like in China?
Knife attack Deaths 35 (including four perpetrators)
Non-fatal injuries 143

youtube.com/watch?v=INbXxdkPZs8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

also won't prevent deaths by using vehicles

If we got rid of all the guns (somehow)
It would cause a sharp decline in deaths for a few years. But Criminals and other violent prone people figure out new ways to kill* and the death rate would return quickly in line with the trend it already had.

*The smart ones will come up with the new methods and then the dumb ones will just copy these off.

Blow it out your ass. The best the government can do now is ban any further sales of certain firearms. Good luck getting the 500 mil already owned guns out of the hands of owners.

Sure mate, keep spreading fake info with no proof or source. Someone someday might believe you

Calling now the nig fucks up feeding some.how and the arm jams and then gets shot the hell up

Guns just make it too easy and convenient. At least with knives and cars and other shit, you or someone else has a better chance of stopping or avoiding death altogether.

And what does that have to do with anything? Mathematically proves that guns aren't the problem , crazy and violent people are, but you insist on going for the guns? Do they pay you to be this stupid? I hope so, your a natural. You got faggots running around with baseball bats but you want to disarm Me? How many shootings are done by NRA members? Now how many by people under FBI surveillance?

This

China is solving their mass stabbing problem by solving their Mass Muslim problem.

You fucks been saying this for 60 years. Any dumb fuck who’s first reaction to a mass shooting isn’t empathy/sadness/shock/etc but instead is to buy more guns deserves to have their guns taken

At this point, what difference does it make?

This why I hate the libtards as smart and compassionate people we have moral obligation to help the poor niggers live better lives. And you don't do that by giving them freedom. People with less then 100 in IQ probably don't have the responsibility level needed to have true freedom.

If everyone was truly responsible. We wouldn't need a government at all. Company pollutes. People see population tell company. it investigates and does the responsible thing and ends the pollution. People make sure not to buy competitors goods if they are also polluting. Seams like a pipe dream? No, if everyone had 130 IQ and enough compassion plus a good education and moral foundation. It would be reality. But we have 98% of people being stupider and of those with High IQ many lack compassion, moral education, etc.

kike wants you to do things his way not yours!

I think the problem is that the left tries to take compassion for the victim and turn it into guilt for being being pro-gun. It's a false dichotomy. But people on the right fall into it all time.

The left because of being ideologues can't understand the concept of trade offs in live. They don't understand the if you buy bigger truck you are going to get less gas mileage. Not that right doesn't have bunch of idiots as well.

>NRA member don't kill, FBI lets killers kill.

Maybe, we should put NRA members in charge of surveying terrorist scum.

Glow nigger

More like we need to control the population. There are 7 plus BILLION people on the planet. 7,000,000,000. With that many people you're not going to escape violence. Our population should be more reasonable at around 4 billion, if that.

Wait, so you're really making the point that enforcement action need to eliminate guns from society would be far worse than just allowing them to stay.

After all if having Gun = Death. Then would bad-actors plant guns on people or in their cars they wanted dead.

This why we can't have zero tolerance of possession of anything. It's just too easy to abuse.

WHAT THE FUCK 48 DEAD

Attached: 562f276er2.gif (370x281, 706K)

I posted this am about a major Boston hospital being on lock down for gun threat. COINCIDENCE..

This too.
Too many fucking people presently.
I feel sorry for future generations.

>Cleveland
>not a happening
We call this Tuesday - it's just normal local pharmaceutical salesmen tiff.

I actually thought of this after I stated my idea. It would be too easy to plant a weapon on someone else.
I still would like for the penalties to be much much harsher for the present time.
The truly insane still won't give a shit, but for everyone else, maybe they'll think twice.

I have it in my playlist

Yep. In centuries past disease kept our population in check. Then we invented better medical technology and ways to fight disease. Then we has wars that helped cull the herd. Now we have pin point accurate weapons that reduce the amount of collateral casualties.

We need a super virus or something.

Maybe if your first reaction wasn't to take everyone else's guns we would stop buying guns every time there's a shooting cause and effect retard

Medina is like 45 minutes south of Cleveland, in the middle of the country.

News calling it a hoax now. As if we didn't know that.

These two things are not mutually exclusive at all

>Just had a drill not that long ago
Really makes me think

>Hoax is a Hoax

usnews.com/news/best-states/ohio/articles/2018-11-13/ohio-hospital-on-lockdown-after-active-shooter-alert

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-medina/all-clear-given-at-medina-hospital-after-lockdown-for-potential-active-shooter