Can someone remind me why the fuck is this allowed in the USA?? Why is this legal? Why is nobody wanting to stop it?

Can someone remind me why the fuck is this allowed in the USA?? Why is this legal? Why is nobody wanting to stop it?

Attached: 1542136792003.png (735x721, 476K)

Attached: 1539548877677.jpg (481x554, 75K)

tfw no child bride

Found the pedophile

Man how the fuck else you gonna find a virgin?

I had no idea this was even a thing.

tehe uwu

So there are 20 years olds rotting in jail for dicking some 14 year old, but meanwhile some 70 year old foreigner can come marry a 10 year old no problem?

Things are far, far worse than I ever imagined.

Based and redpilled. They wont become roasties now.

First time I’m seeing this too

lol good one

Attached: jewish laugh.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

I want to skin that man alive.

>only 1000 were under 14

Eh

Try 16 year olds on sex offender registries because their 15 year old gf gave them a BJ and her parents found out.

Well it looks like america is closer to the third world than you think.

It's mostly small Christian denominations/cults who pair their children with children from families from the same denomination. If they wait until high school their is a big risk than their children will leave and find a SO on their own.

It's how you keep your small tribes alive for several generations.

The Muslims also do it in Sweden where the authorities had to print out pamphlets saying that sex was only legal after the age of 15 if the husband is an adult.

I have a feeling that will backfire

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 19K)

and that's a good thing

Where is this happening? I've been in USA for 26 yrs and never met a family like this

>It's mostly small Christian denominations/cults who pair their children with children from families from the same denomination. If they wait until high school their is a big risk than their children will leave and find a SO on their own.
Are you retarded? That's the first time I've ever seen anyone mention that.

kek

Attached: literally shaking.png (611x58, 6K)

the most rural of rural retards

Can someone please explain to me what loopholes these even are?