2017 Hate Crimes Report

Before we pick it apart...
>Heather Heyer
>not included in this report
Get fucked antifa hahahahahahahahahaha

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/fbi-releases-2017-hate-crime-statistics

Attached: hate crime omissions.png (1272x1102, 398K)

She died of a heart attack though.

Im sure her body hated her though so kind of true

Please tell me "hate crimes" are up and that my constant shitposting on here is having a positive effect.

Because it wasn't a hate crime. Even if the car ramming was intentional she was not targeted for her ethnicity or gender.
A hateful person committing a crime does not a hate crime make.

>srinivaskuchibhotla
Get the cat off the keyboard. Also, what was even the outcome of the charlottesville drift case?

Interesting data to follow
>more anti-white crimes than anti-mexican crimes

Attached: more anti white than anti mexican.png (1014x758, 146K)

lol

Attached: oh gawd the anti semitism.png (958x984, 161K)

Out of 5,084 "hate crimes" that affected people, only 15 were murders. SPLC completely blown out of the water with their 'muh murderous white men are genociding minorities' statistics

Attached: 15 murders.png (1026x550, 105K)

>Heyer was murdered.

That fat bitch got a love tap from a car and had a heart attack because she was too fucking fat to do anything.

When it's 3 against 1 on a train it's self defense.

Remember that it's really hard to get an anti-white crime charged as a hate crime.

That definitely made me pause. Usually these reports are fucking worthless but this is supremely helpful

No it's easy... Right? Because white people have privilege and therefore all murders are "hate crimes" against them... Right? Aren't white people privileged?

>How to skew statistics
>Hundreds of niggers report "Indimidation" by whypipo
>Gets added into statistics
>Now suddenly 48.8% of those were motivated by anti-black bias
>despite niggers being >17% of the population
>Oy vey, we'll give you a bucket of kfc chicken if you just say you've been intimidated by whypipo because "Muh racism"
>PROFIT from the goyim population

They didn't count her because there was so fucking much of her to hate it'd count for 10.

>48.8 percent were motivated by anti-black or african american bias
They probably should have written "african american NEGATIVE bias". A bias is not necessarily negative. It can be positive. Not precising negative bias has a significant impact on classification. For example any criminal action committed by a black supremacist group (a positive african american bias) would strictly belong in that category. Yet the rest of the structure of the document will lead people to naturally interpret it as a crime toward african americans, caused by negative bias. I'm not claiming that they are using this definition trick to pad the numbers, I have no definite information on the subject, but I find it crucial that any such document should be very precisely worded to avoid any possible obfuscation.

it was clearly NOT a hatecrime. the man was scared, cornered by people with GUNS and metal bats into that alleyway
people act like he drove down there to specifically kill the fat bitch

In relation to this statistic
>938 "anti semitic incidents"
>523 known offenders
>55.8% identification rate

>273 anti muslim incidents
>231 known offenders
>84.6% identification rate

Attached: gets the noggin joggin.png (946x1006, 125K)

In almost half of the "anti-semitic" incidents there was no clue left as to (((who))) did it, compared to 84.6% of the time with anti-muslim incidents

Attached: what is a known offender.png (1878x188, 65K)

Food for thought: do we have any reason to believe they would exclude antisemitic crimes which are proven to be hoaxes or red flags? I fully expect red flags and hoaxes to be included in these numbers. Being "fake" does not make these incidents any less of a "hate crime" by definition. If drawing a swastika is a crime then it's still a crime even if it turns out a jew drew it. Such incidents require a special mention and a special classification for a correct interpretation of the data and this classification clearly does not have it.

How could it possibly be a hate crime? "Victim" and "perp" were both white, and communists aren't even people.

hey rabbi

How many of these were that Israeli kid calling in bomb threats to JCCs?

>anti-white incidents
>known offenders

how?

Occasionally it's 2 niggas that beat up a white guy?