Live by the SJW die by the SJW

dipshit
pdx, of course

True

All punks are faggots anyway

Fake punks killed punk before and they'll do it again

based

>t. zoomer

This. Society is so far-left now even parody nazi salutes are a heresy.

So when conservative nitwits wave their shotguns and their bibles in the streets of their trailer parks threatening "pussy liberals" they're great American heartland heroes, but Antifa are a mob? Thanks Fox News, you suck

Yeah go play with your hair gel grandpa. Learn to actually play an instrument while you're at it.

Post source/link

Jello Biafra is good friends with Al Jourgensen of Ministry, who is very pro-antifa, I wonder if this will reverse some of the bluepills he's been taking

didn't the Dead Kennedy's famously condemn Nazi's in the Punk scene? Why is Jello throwing up the salute?

You are disgusting gutter people

you really dont have a fucking clue do you?

Good, this is proof that the nu-left is full of shit and just fascists who are also faggots and aren't allowed to hang out with the other fascists because of their faggotry, so they make their own faggot version of fascism and call it "antifa". Dead Kennedys were fucking awesome and clearly an antifa band. I feel bad for Jello.

FPBP. Though I do dream of the day when Antifa will be labeled as public enemy #1 and allowed to be shot on sight. I know it's just a dream, but it's good to have dreams.

>t. Guitar Hero hero

Lulz! Punks always had their cake and ate it too. They got in bed with a bunch of fucking degenerates while trying to LARP about white power and Nazism.

Look at you now, faggot. If you lay down with dogs, you're bound to get fleas. Fuck you for your "rebellion" against traditional, conservative society. I hope the orcs you got in bed with fucking rape your corpse before they eat you.

It was 30 years ago, by the way. they broke his leg IIRC

Fake and gay.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 1.40.08 PM.png (517x359, 56K)

This happened a long time ago so I will forgive you for not knowing, but there was a time when the lefists and anarchists where the cool kids who where politically incorrect and fucked with the establishment and had a dark sense of humour and did things ironically.

Kek
It’s because the left ALWAYS eats itself, sooner or later. Hello can go eat bowl of dicks

Attached: 1437E298-3778-42DD-A5CE-5EBA8B86807E.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

>youtube.com/watch?v=-MkRuV0aCcI

You guys are on CNN, btw

tfw the right is the
N E W
C O U N T E R C U L T U R E

Would it really be that hard to kill a bunch of drug addicted sexual degenerates? There is probably a reason there is so much fentanyl in the country. They could overdose any minute and nobody would question it.

>Waving things in air on own land
vs
>Assaulting people in public
They are not the same bucko. I know school doesn't teach logic and critical thinking much anymore, but take a few minutes, put aside the feels, and use your noggin.

>watching cnn

Attached: 15117405684224.gif (260x183, 904K)

FAKE NEWS

That headline is fake. Legs McNeil hasn't written for Vice since 2016.

A gross over-exaggeration and mischaracterization. No one does this nor do they think they're heroes. If liberals don't want to be considered pussies then perhaps they shouldn't be spineless, brainless beta males. As for antifa, they cause riots and break and destroy innocent stores. They literally attacked Joe or jokingly giving a nazi salute 30 years ago! That's all mob-like behavior.

Not the first time
> According to Biafra, the slam dancer, whose nickname is Creton, said, "Well, you're such a rich rock star, you can deal with it yourself."
>An argument insued. By Biafra's account, Creton then pushed him to the floor: "All of his friends - five or six thugs - jumped on me and kicked me in the head from both sides. As they kicked me, they were yelling, 'Sellout rock star, kick him.'"

Attached: No Room for Jello at SJW Table.jpg (535x425, 92K)

These people should all kill themselves in protest against white spaces

The real punk now is being conservative. Punk was only ever 1 thing, and that was anti establishment. Right now, the SJW progressives are the establishment.

Welcome to fucking bizarro world.

>How far back should punching people for giving a Nazi salute go?

It should not happen at all because punching people is illegal, giving a Nazi salute is not, or should not be in places where it is because it does not cause physical damage to any person.

Pic related predates GH by 16 years you cunt.

Attached: folder.jpg (200x200, 37K)

TF is wrong with you retards?
Happened 30 years ago, but happened

More like CNN is on us.

fake and gay

I guess that works for your average thin-dicked Jow Forums retardo these days.

Lol way to go guys, do Henry Rollins and Noam Chomsky next

>what is having fun

remember, the left always eats itself. supposing that things go on this way, 30 years from now some leftist group will be beating up antifas for something equally inconceivable and absurd.

God I'm happy Dave took the redpill. Their mascot Vic Rattlehead killing feminists in the vid for Lying in State:
youtube.com/watch?v=yFxsnOm2kLg

And in next weeks news, John Cleese gets a beat down from Antifa for this comedy routine.
youtu.be/yfl6Lu3xQW0

I know it well, little bitch. You know how much that shit was influenced by punk and hardcore? A lot, fucking toddler.

these millenial Antifa faggots don't even know JB has been far left for decades and was like the original SJW? Too funny.

I googled and couldn’t find anything about this. Link.

It's a holiday in Commiefornia!

they were pretty prescient
youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw

So I guess antifaggots better attack every actor that ever played a nazi too, also better get this guy before he snuffs it

youtube.com/watch?v=yfl6Lu3xQW0

Attached: 657775456878865.png (392x400, 165K)

Lmfao. What a world

Learn to use Google brainlet. This is the actual article from 2013 -

vice.com/en_us/article/vdpj83/did-jello-biafra-kill-jonbent-ramsey-193

>Punks not dead it just deserves to die, when it becomes another stale cartoon...

ozzy predates both as sabbath was formed in 69

this is more true than most of the BS and posing in this thread

do you know who harry enifield is?
ok, then whos this?

>Punch Phil Anselmo
Fuckin' try it Antifa

Attached: BigPhil.jpg (645x363, 42K)

Jello Biafra Attacked
By Michael Goldberg. (Rolling Stone, 7/14/94 & 7/28/94)

Veteran punk rocker and spoken-word artist Jello Biafra was attacked and seriously injured by a group of young men at Gilman Street, a Berkeley, Calif., punk club, on May 7 [1994]. One of Biafra's legs was broken, and he sustained extensive damage to the ligaments of one knee as well as a superficial head wound. Berkeley police are currently investigating the incident, but there have been no arrests.

"It may well have destroyed my chances of performing music live the way I want to," said Biafra, who is recuperating at his San Francisco home. "if I can't get the knee to come back. I don't just want to stand there and bore everyone to death."

Biafra, the former leader of the Dead Kennedys, was watching a show by the Fixtures when, according to Biafra, a slam dancer crashed through the crowd, landing on Biafra's leg and breaking it. "I asked him for an ID so I could deal with it and leave the cops out of it," said Biafra. "He laughed."

According to Biafra, the slam dancer, whose nickname is Creton, said, "Well, you're such a rich rock star, you can deal with it yourself."

An argument insued. By Biafra's account, Creton then pushed him to the floor: "All of his friends - five or six thugs - jumped on me and kicked me in the head from both sides. As they kicked me, they were yelling, 'Sellout rock star, kick him.'"

Because of the injuries, Biafra was forced to cancel an upcoming spoken-word tour of western Canada. He had planned to tape his shows for use on a spoken-word album that was to be his next release on Alternative Tentacles, the punk label he owns. "Now I don't have those recordings," said Biafra. His most recent album was Prairie Home Invasion, a collaboration with Mojo Nixon relaesed this past March.

>Black Sabbath was influenced by punk
>Judas Priest was influenced by punk
>Iron Maiden was influenced by punk
>Prog rock in general was influenced by punk
Your closest cousins are Kill 'em All and Nevermind. Ruminate on that for a second.

slomo

Jello Biafra was supposed to be a West Coast tough guy and intellectual back in the 80's. Over the last twenty years I've seen gradually accumulating footage of him getting BTFO by the mud niggers he's spent a lifetime shilling for, this being the most recent example. No good deed goes unpunished when you're a white progressive.

Attached: 1527421466754.jpg (683x768, 115K)

the furthest right jello has ever been is probably hanging out with libertarian mojo nixon and i doubt anyone would ever beat him up

fake article btw

Holy fuck, that's comedy gold.

the fuck are you on about?

Remember when lady gaga wore an SS uniform and the left didn't care?

Seriously, he's been protesting shit when these pAntifa's parents were still learning to jerk off. What idiots.

Welcome to your holiday in Cambodia. We exchanged fresh fruit for rotting vegetables long ago.

ironically. jello was anti nazi.
t. DK fan.

You're a fucking liar. Here's the real article from 10 days ago, you just added a 1 to the date and plugged in a story from 1994. Sit on a hot stove and melt sack you worthless cunt.

Attached: Capture1.jpg (1749x863, 145K)

>fresh fruit for rotting vegetables long ago.
nah, bro....bowl of rice with a knife at your back.

L.A.R.D. was his greatest achievement

Attached: Capture2.jpg (1583x762, 110K)

Jello just got red pilled SO HARD
He's one of us now, or will be soon enough
Also trinity czech

It goes back further than that. The first DK album is actually quite redpilled despite it still being overall anti-conservative establishment. Once Reagan got in office he re-recorded "California Uber Alles" into a proto-DRUMPF rant for In God We Trust Inc. and each album was steadily more pozzed than the last, to the point where some of the songs had borderline PC feminist topics.

>He's one of us now
define us. because i'm not thinking so.

>on Jow Forums
>u a liar

I forgot that school was out for the holiday.

those albums would all pretty much be considered libertarian/constitutionalist/conservative now, but he isn't easy to pigeon hole.

Definitely this.

Fucking irony, this is the guy who wrote the song "Nazi punks fuck off".

Literal faggot boomer detected. Fox News? Where do you fucking think you are faggot?

Was he setup by these guys?youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

Attached: 15123467.jpg (894x808, 110K)

Get confirms you dreams will come true one day, user.

Attached: 1526447530446.gif (500x394, 157K)

ironically, you're a fucking fat boomer faggot.

Good fuck him, he took advantage of Wesley.

>wave their shotguns
I have a very handsome shotgun.

Attached: DSCN8573.jpg (3264x2448, 1.72M)

>wave their shotguns in the streets
Already illegal, but waving a gun in the air and beating somone are not on the same level.

Feel free to post sources, though.

>fox
>vice
hmmmmmm

No statute of limitations. Dead Kennedys are extremely homophobic. "I blew George and Harvey's brains out with my six gun." See how they literally revel in violence against homosexual-Americans. I'm literally shaking.

Attached: Punch a Nazi.png (969x746, 637K)

Regardless of any (questionable) contributions they made 30 years ago, what a bunch of gross faggots.

How dare they attack our guy

Attached: jello biafra.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>t. desperately clinging to his mediocre youth

Attached: 1512408264784.jpg (201x172, 22K)

absolutely full circle, muh we aren't free degenerate whiners from the 70s realize they were free all along. key word: were.

So now we're basically gonna have to slit throats to end this shit cause the FBI and Cops won't?
OK.

Based antifa

is this why they made him marry a nigger

Lol wewlad. Getta load of this guy

Attached: 1541187317868.jpg (678x749, 41K)

Yes antifa, please start murdering musicians, that's a good plan.

California uber alles.

Looks like punk is about to be dead for reals.