Who would win a USA vs everyone WW3?

Who would win a USA vs everyone WW3?

Attached: 1541458728999.png (572x572, 247K)

No one. If we were about to lose, we'd start tossing all our nukes out at random countries.

I have to insist the USA win.

the jews

USA. Not even a contest desu.

Attached: murkathumbsup.jpg (800x480, 160K)

The USA. If it is all.it us vs them, the USA would commit exterminatus on the world.

And do it happily

Attached: 1533080485340.gif (400x222, 3.49M)

>he still believes nukes are real
Yikes

lets make it easier
who would win a USA v everyone war WITHOUT nukes?

Attached: Orangensaft-Glas-1024x999.jpg (1024x999, 212K)

Attached: 1516192878756.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>being a retard in 2018

>USA vs everyone WW3?
flies. from all the dead carcases.

>inb4 400 posts of Americans voting for themselves

find out in 3.2 years.

Oh, I dunno.

Attached: 1530590694224.jpg (326x320, 51K)

Best post in this thread

If this scenario were to occur, a man in an nondescript office building in suburban Richmond, VA would simply open a safe in his office. Inside is a jar. He takes the jar, walks outside, opens it, and in less than 48 hours, all of America’s enemies are dead.

>chemtrails
>antivaxx
>flat earth
>moon landing

surely there is something in the goblin water

>fluoride
that's it

US would win but everyone would lose

Everyone

>inb4 MUH MOON LANDING NEVER HAPPENED

Attached: 8361387.jpg (1024x719, 72K)

the US military are a bunch of man babies waving guns around, when it comes to anything with actual tactics they're fucking retarded

>vs. everyone
Literally who?

why haven't they done it since?

Atoms don’t exist so how do you split something that doesn’t exist

Bring it on, Bitches! USA USA USA
(we are the definition of "winning")

NASA stands for to deceive in Hebrew. If you actually think the live streaming videos are true from the ISS there is no help for you since you have no form of critical thought

Vietnam, but their terrorist children would be raped.

>everyone would win
I like how you phrased that

Don't be fooled. Every nuclear power on earth has a samson option. There are no winners in WW3.

Russia and Israel

leave murrikans alone, they are retarded, let them jack off to their delusion in peace

Attached: nasa.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

It's already been done. Space travel is a morale booster until we actually have the tech to colonize and mine asteroids/planets. Why would we devote time and effort going back to the moon without those things in place, you fucking bong?

Attached: 1501206259822.gif (678x422, 55K)

According to Revelations, you seem to be partially accurate, but the only Jews that win are the ones who go into hiding in the mountains.

Retard alert

>us Navy
>bigger than the next 13 navies combined
>rule the seas
>weak neighbors to invade and annex for resources
>large nuclear stockpile
>large petroleum reserves
>industry
>manpower
Hmmmmm. I'm gonna have to go with the USA.

u know too much vorhees

Attached: 1530659010945.jpg (539x552, 30K)

Nice Hollywood set you got there

This. Always. I don't think they've ever lost a war yet.

>when you realize the nuclear arsenal of the us is outdated tech and you're literally sitting on another lonesome road dlc in the making
>muh nukes

It's been nearly 50 YEARS since the last apparent moon mission, and in that time they managed to go to the moon 6 times in the space of 3 years
>Space travel is a morale booster
If you want a morale booster, why not prove it can actually be done? Just think of the advances in technology now.

The world wouldn't have to do much at this point to win

Attached: 1541745129717.png (611x436, 361K)

US has the military arsenal, manpower, experience & force projection....

Who knows what bio-weapons, stealth bombers , t-800 terminators they have hidden let alone the thousands of nukes....

I hope they wipe us out first. In fact in the event of this please bomb South Africa just one warhead right in the middle of the country

Let's see:
>failed to invade Cuba
>failed to get rid of North Korea
>got rekt in Vietnam
>lost war on terror
>drug dealers run rampant in their country
When you remove all the smoke and mirrors it doesn't take the world to beat the USA. It just takes one country that isn't worried about killing millions of its citizens.

US has the military arsenal, brain power, technology, energy, manpower, experience & force projection....

Who knows what bio-weapons, stealth bombers , t-800 terminators they have hidden let alone the thousands of nukes....

I hope they wipe us out first. In fact in the event of this please bomb South Africa just one warhead right in the middle of the country

>i forgot how Americans rally together when attacked
>i forgot how after pearl harbor even the nerds joined in to wreak havoc

Nigs and spics have no interest in the final frontier and only care about gibs

JUST ONE MORE SCORE, ARTHUR

That's just part of the smoke and mirrors used to inflate the military might of the US. It has never been that way but you've been brainwashed to believe it was.

TAHITI

Why do burgers put the meat in the bottom?

THINK OF THE MANGOS ARTHUR

Attached: TAHITI.jpg (2000x1200, 410K)

Switzerland. They always win

Attached: 1541533761837.png (244x349, 103K)

Win? No. Stalemate plus some extra clay in the form of Canada and South America? Sure.

Attached: harbor tornado.jpg (960x640, 43K)

ahahahaha.
hilarious.
my grandma was telling me stories of smashing plates that were made in japan. was my grandma in on the smoke and mirrors?

Not if we take control of them first from the inside

Yeah, as I said, it's been done. What do you want, us to go back a 7th time? For what fucking reason? As I said, when it happens again, it'll likely be for mining/colonization. You don't get a morale boost from doing something you've already done. Better to spend those resources on getting infrastructure for that purpose in order.

Also, Obama and Bush were both niggers.Space force now!

What are the chances someone has developed the technology needed to defend against a nuclear strike? If I had succesfully created said tech I would just keep it completely under wraps until WW3 is happening and then use it.

That's where it belongs. Bun>meat>cheese>lettuce/tomato>pickles>condiments>bun
What fucking retard DOESN'T put meat on the bottom?

Why would you put it anywhere else? It's the most level item, it makes intuitive sense to put it on the bottom.

USA has already won by turning the Western world into a bunch of rootless cosmopolitans who despise nationalism, and have them jewed economically enough that the Easten world cant do a thing. As for Africa
>kek

They did, there were 6 moon landings you historically inept retard

Attached: 1537606448581.jpg (269x243, 12K)

You forget our northern neighbors are Islamic-owned traitors and would stab us in the back at the first opportunity to lap up the scraps of any land division.

I agree burgers make the best burgers it is fact

>Creating fully operational tech to defend against nuclear strikes
>Not just nuking everybody else before they have it too

>What do you want, us to go back a 7th time?
I want you to go for a first time
>For what fucking reason?
because no one has done it yet
>You don't get a morale boost from doing something you've already done
you didn't do it though

I'd enlist. The joy I'd feel taking down some super gay EU military force!

>>i forgot how Americans rally together when attacked
yes that's totally unique to you guys

The dead nazis are dead and have been replaced with nigs
You would have to stop the NASA diversity quota to do it again

Obviously America. We already have military bases everywhere. The US could take over the capital of every major country within several hours of war being declared.

>Russia
>China
>turkey
And your bases are not capable of taking over france for example
The only winner would be turkey after the nukes are dopped since roaches survive the fallout

If civilians with their own firearms were involved, we'd have a chance.

Even if when we won, we would have destroyed the whole world. Rebuilding would be a nightmare

No one.

Attached: Harvey Kekelstein.jpg (373x469, 82K)

ONE LAST WAR, EARTHUR

Attached: 0B80E3E8-9F59-4830-B790-3A3027935009.gif (720x403, 2.49M)

>USA vs everyone WW3
Do people think this will actually happen?

With nukes = everyone dies.
Without nukes = U.S. dies with moderate casualties.

Also how long do other countries have before the wars begins? Because no prep time is a much different outcome than a few years prep time.

>not realizing WW3 is an information war and you’re in it.

who would win, usa or a bunch of vietnamese farmers?

Jews

The Vietnamese casualties and deaths were over a million, while the U.S. took around 58,000 deaths.

The USA could have nuked and totally destroyed Vietnam, if it had wanted to. Just sayin'.

The only reason they "lost" was because of the American public who didn't want to be fighting a war in Vietnam.

>all of these stupid fucks think America would lose
Jow Forums needs a Jow Forums type board in which only Americans can post. I'm so tired of these goddamn foreigners thinking they have any value ESPECIALLY when it comes to our ability to wage war. Geographically speaking you cannot invade us. Reforger was designed by Americans for Americans to be able to invade any country on earth with massive naval movement. No other country has the capability to do this. The rest of the world would take over 200 years to match our CURRENT naval capacity. We have so many methods of intercepting ICBMs and other weapons. Our civilian population has more than half of ALL guns on earth. I'm so tired of all this foreign TRASH talking shit. Even though we're mutts we are the strongest race on this fucking planet and you should thank god EVERY FUCKING DAY we don't decide to wipe you out.

>Assuming that when I meme my way into presidency Israel won't become a sand city and I won't commit a world-wide shoah of (((them)))

based and repilled

>ESPECIALLY when it comes to our ability to wage war

>Couldn't nuke commies into oblivion in the 5 years time frame when was the only holder of nukes in the world, commies at their lowest because of wwii casualities
>spend literal BILLIONS in middle-east, Putin is always two steps ahead of you
>lose against literal rice-farmers
>can't even have proper military sphere of inluence in Central and Southern America
>So cucked at overspending on military that can't have money to invest in regaining ground in international trading
>hegemony literally falling apart in recent times
>military getting more diverse every single day

>ABILITY TO WAGE WAR

>Italy thinking it has any sway in the last 2000 years
Get fucked mario. At least my nation is still sovereign. And we won't fail like your retard ancestors.

Who needs tactics when you have over five thousand high yield nuclear warheads?

>At least my nation is still sovereign
Already on the defensive, just like against the rice farmers

>America sovereign
I don't know mate, as close as the 60s you were 89% white. If that is sovereignty to you

Attached: Antiquers.jpg (2400x1451, 253K)

Lel we won Vietnam by killing as many as four million of them. Never lost a battle. Demographics will shift again in this country, people are waking up. I'm not worried. America will reign supreme as nature intended.

Son, we’re in the process of weaponizing meteors.
You have no idea what we got.

>On April 30, 1975, as acting President General Duong Van Minh and his cabinet surrendered to the Communist forces unconditionally in the Independence Palace, Saigon, the Vietnam War which had lasted for nearly 20 years eventually came to an end.

>Lel we won Vietnam

Nobody. What people don’t understand is that nukes have made it impossible for the US to ever lose a war. In this context, losing a war involves a successful invasion by another country. If it even gets close, the US isnt going to avoid using their nuclear weapons. While they are en route, the target country will launch theirs. The entire world will get glassed. There will be maybe a handful of people who survive the initial blasts inside of bunkers, but with lack of usuable land for a food source, they will die off after a few months to years depending on how much food they have stockpiled. Every person involved with the creation of nuclear weapons has said something like this at one point or another. This has actually happened before, and is documented in Hindu scriptures.

The US is a glass canon. Half the military aged males in the US aren't even fit to draft. Is the new American population just going to meekly accept war rationing and drafts? The US doesn't have the heavy industry to sustain total war. US military equipment costs are astronomical. No domestic steel production, good luck with a war against the entire world without steel. Foreign nationals are littered all over America 25% of the US population is foreign born. A huge population over the age of 65. The US would collapse internally before any kind of invasion into the mainland could take place.

Lets not even get started on the war morale problems.

The US wouldn't be able to successfully invade a major power like India or Brazil much less take on the entire world. The US military is great at toppling third world countries with minimal losses but anything beyond that and the whole war machine will grind to a halt.

This thread is full of absolute hubris.

Attached: 1418676028239.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Give you a hint.....

Fuck with the bull, get the horns.

Attached: iuZE0UTK46.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

Nuclear weapons aren't that devastating so long as the state can manage to hang onto control for long enough for critical infrastructure to be repaired. The US would implode internally from a few nuclear strikes and collapse into anarchy. Places would China would be able to pick up after a month or so.

The Chinks most likely.