"Nationalism and egotism should no longer have a place in Europe"

twitter.com/PabloPerezA/status/1062360739938271232

It's over.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 22.17.08.png (1172x924, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ruu-4f6ugA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TONIGHT ON NPC NEWS

Attached: msnpc.jpg (871x395, 30K)

Bye bye Europe.

Attached: 6902687C-D28B-4B25-A6D2-4BA34B21CEC5.jpg (750x463, 318K)

It shows

I hope this blatant cuckoldry backfires with the force of a million suns

Attached: Epic.jpg (774x522, 229K)

I can't wait until Germany has tolerance camps.

I wonder how many attempts on her life there are on average per year.

>da ebil germuns
Literal brainlet reddit meme.

>Caring about the country is egotistical
>Differentiating this group and that group is bad
???

Attached: 1536786644777.jpg (362x298, 73K)

She has been undoubtly wrong every time she had opened her pig mouth. Can this end finally?!

Come on now. You all know that the end of nationhood was always the aim of the EU. No more France or Belgium Poland or Greece. Just EU zones formally known as.

That’s what people told me about an EU army ;)

Tolerance is the sign of a dying society. Africans and Muslims are not tolerant, they are coming to Europe to conquer its resources and people, they have no interest in a common future with Europeans that includes tolerance and solidarity. Nations that prioritize tolerance over survival are easily conquered because their people will not defend themselves or their nation.

She and Macron say, while pushing for European supernationalism.

Macron I understand, his remaining supporters are mostly foreigners in the anglosphere. But mutti Merkel...well I’ll be lighting a spliff up to celebrate when she dies.

Attached: 1533559479529.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Step the fuck down already you old hag you did enough damage.

Attached: 1541971235610.jpg (778x675, 49K)

tfw merkel has bigger shoulders than the tweeting manlet

Attached: sd44434.jpg (348x450, 32K)

imagine having this rotting blob of flesh be in charge of your country for 30 fucking years

30 years of uninterupted faggotry

is there one ounce of test left in germany?

When do the Muslims start putting the Germans in ovens?

bye bye brainlet

Attached: Chequers_Plan.jpg (2222x1667, 1.57M)

I rather die for my fellow europoors then for some niggers abroad!

ALL HAIL EUROPA!

The demonisation of nationalism is predicated on the EU’s desire to erdiacate native Europeans.

Nationalism requires a commonality; homogeneous population and compatibility of culture. They’re deliberately distorting the definition of patriotism to be an antonym of nationalism rather than a synonym.

Why? Because migrants cannot assimilate within the parameters of nationalism; they have nothing to empathise with. But patriotism! Anyone can be a patriot; the word is derived from ‘fatherland’, it’s not your ethnic homeland. That would be your motherland.

They’ve made patriotism into loving your country and implicitly, loving your economy and prosperity more than the purity and cohesion of your people.

It’s a manipulation technique to justify and conciliate ‘patriots’ who object to mass immigration! You cannot because your economical growth is contingent on your country being inundated with migrants!

Nationalism=poverty.
Patriotism=prosperity.

Liberals literally changing the perceptions of words and their connotations to justify their native populations destruction.

It’s over for white Europeans.

>united Europe is a bad thing
>Europe should remain weak

Attached: 1539531439000.png (416x435, 114K)

>this bitch still hasn't been assassinated
White people really are the biggest pussies on the planet.

>UNITED STATES OF EUROPE
>MUTT BTFO ETERNALLY
WHEN???

It doesn't matter if she steps down, there will be another Shabbos goy to replace her.

>It’s over for white Europeans.
Good, no more Americans need to die to sort out Europe's problems.

Don't you know that self-preservation is selfish?

An imperialist country says nationalism is bad, who would have thought

based and redpilled

>Africans and Muslims are not tolerant, they are coming to Europe to conquer its resources and people.
The (((western neoliberal elite))) are begging them to come here because (((they))) need more people to sustain (((their fantasy))) of an ever-growing economy.
First they took the resources from Africa (minerals) and the Middle East (oil), now they're taking the people.
Make no mistake, we are fighting not against immigrants but (((the people))) who control the globalist trade routes of centuries past.

If nationalism is so bad, why did your lot shoot those Russians in 39.

No American will ever die for Europe again; Europe has been castrated and used as an incubator for migrants. The decadence is irrevocable.

We’ll be snuffed out without so much as a whimpering reproach, only a few embers of defiance glimmer now.

You don’t understand what words mean, do you?

>Egotism

Attached: 4dc.jpg (170x200, 13K)

This time Germany really is the bad guy, though

Could you just die?

Germany is an imperialist country, it will never accept european nation-states. In both Hitler-form and Merkel-form. The downside is of course that with Germany running other countries, we will have to force people to decadence and multiculturalism. The only thing that can save Europe is a devastating financial crisis that will blow up all the banks and all the public and private debt

Fucking childless cunt. Hope she dies bitter and lonely.

To separate man from the ego. What is this, China?

angela merkel;
>now that were in control of all the finance industry and EU government, we must have an army to fight for Germany to keep this control.

>Pablo Perez

Had to be some fucking spanish faggot. Cant wait for Spanish Civil War 2.0 to start, the day of Jamón is near.

Attached: grande.jpg (176x287, 12K)

Merkel might be the worst piece of shit the White race has ever produced.

This cunt has rules Germany longer than Hitler did
>Has done more damage to Europe than he did as well ...

just saying..I mean I would support you not being global dicks all of the time

let her first fix europe's problems before nagging about the nationstate

Globalism should be eradicated across all nations

The only good globalist is a dead one

>no ego
>no nation
Europe will become a non-playable continent.

Holy shit the DDR was less fucked even than modern goymany

europe always reminds me of the movie, firefly

Attached: reavers.jpg (266x189, 8K)

>Europe will become a non-playable continent.
the the whole point, isnt it? consolidation of total Global Power and control

So why have borders or laws for that matter? What then is a nation?

The nation-state is dead.

"Europe" in the sense of racial nationalism is not united.

that whore is blackmailed by all jews

Attached: angryjew1.jpg (814x564, 275K)

>Empty words with zero though behind it
wow

If there's no such thing as borders or nations then why the fuck am I paying you taxes?

not enough

She has no place in Europe. Neither do Jews or any other non-native group.

Attached: 2dd62057ed5f439e4889f809c29739d55fdd8101ad63c7dae957b4981275c3fb.jpg (254x285, 15K)

It will. They're getting more and more blatant with their genocidal agenda and hatred. Macron just helped by basically saying "fuck France" the other day, too.

>eternal anglo salivating at the thought of dead whites as usual

BEADY
and I say that as an anglo.

Attached: BEADY EYES ANGLO LIES.jpg (219x230, 10K)

We're fighting both, actually. Jews aren't the ones raping women in Germany or Sweden, Jews aren't the ones burning cars in Paris or blowing up metro stations and airports in Brussels, Jews aren't the ones grooming thousands of British schoolgirls and raping them. No, the people doing those things are Pakis, Indians, Muslims, Africans, etc. The kikes are running the show but no mercy should be shown to the brown and black vermin that are currently infesting Europe.

>Just EU zones formally known as.
Checked

Attached: af7abc-20180330-2015-american-music-awards-show-prince.jpg (2000x2000, 281K)

Attached: 1541961949494.jpg (1024x626, 68K)

she may be biologically white but her soul is jewish and as far as im concerned that makes her a Jew through and through.

>we should be ruled by a bunch of unelected bureaucrats in Brussels

Based. Kill em all.

Attached: ouch.jpg (600x318, 24K)

>Nationalism and egotism should no longer have a place in Europe
>Krauts

Attached: cdb.jpg (499x499, 17K)

United in faggotry

>egotism should no longer have a place in Europe
get this spooky old hag out of here

hello my property

Attached: 10929130.jpg (351x434, 26K)

Is it just me making the misstep of overestimating the present, or have we actually heard more of such ominous statements from her since she decided to step down? Is it because she now has no reason to fear the electorate.

jews do minion management of those u described, it is jews who brought them, took white money to provide them enough to reproduce while spamming pro abortion + condoms mantras, completly kiked EU

Attached: kike kills 200k french per year.jpg (618x523, 125K)

Who's the grouchy bald guy?

Its divide and conquer. The "good for the economy" thing is just a distraction. The purpose is to whittle down the white population to a tiny minority throgh miscegenation. Then once we're sufficiently weakened, eliminate us completely using the military. We are now entering the final phase of their plan. Once whites are gone, there will be no resistance to jewish world hegemony. Its all in the protocols of zion.

good observation she's completely nuts

Thanks grandma, I did not know you wanted nationalism to get inflamed so bad. fucking germans trying to destroy other european nations again. they should be salted like carthage. fucking fun ruiners. if they had given the french and british a 100 more years in africa, we could have settler colonized that too but 'gimmemyplaceinthesun'

Attached: 1i9gry.jpg (546x499, 75K)

She's right.
No form of materialism should be allowed if we want to survive.
It's time once again to bring back Idealism, the true nature of The West.

Germany will get wrecked from Russia pulling oil and sanctions places by member states. The US might not even keep bases there and Germany would become a nanny state.

take the migrants back that you have loaded on a train to us then

Your getting one in about 3-6 months.

>Nationalism and egotism should no longer have a place in Europe
Understand what they did to the West

Attached: led_in_by_jews.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>Angela Merkel lecturing anyone on egotism.
Embarrassing

WW3 is sooner than you think. Heed my words.

minion management

There's a reason why she ruined her party, made it lose half of its votes and was forced to announce that she won't run for leadership again years before that's even an issue, non-country user.

> "Nationalism and egotism should no longer have a place in Europe"
HANS !! Keep building this NS2 pipeline! F*ck the eu!
> """solidarity""""

Attached: 43318158_7.png (700x500, 123K)

Based Harry "88 GAS THE KIKES" Potter

We are ready this time you bastards.

Anyone remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Ruu-4f6ugA

Attached: clegged.png (456x354, 242K)

In the meantime nobody dares to speak up against her when she's much needed as a figurehead to push through all the unpopular agendas.

>France
>Germany

Attached: 1515003007046.gif (480x360, 190K)

I swear to God...after the US goes in and kicks their asses for the 3rd time in a hundred years, we are going to pave the entire surface of Germany so no more of their...people....can return.

It's something you couldn't even make up the way the Germans try to take over Europe in so many ways

If you don't exterminate yourself and hand over all your property you aren't peaceful. Be polite, it's more worth to be polite than anything they steal from you, that's what they try to convince us.

Europe needs Poland.
To protect us from Russia. And Europe.

Attached: rwds-comfy.jpg (500x281, 31K)

>(Country) isn't for (it's natives)
>Europe isn't for Europeans
>Same wench who basically revokes the borders or European countries

Attached: 1518578478828.jpg (773x655, 136K)

>they are well worth fighting for.
bye frens. In 50 years some neo-merkelists on spacechan will argue how merkel gave very resonable ultimatum to Poland but we were traitors to the brown race and started ww3. Screencap this.

>Harry "YOU'RE A GRAND WIZARD, 'ARRY!" Potter

it's the french legion filled with algerians and shit you should be worried about

What if all the bankers were rounded up and exterminated? Could people live in their homes without interference then?