Slut Culture

Whore on Reddit fishing for
sympathy and upboats. Does it get any more low than this?

Attached: 7A36714B-0802-4669-BCFC-A9CEC836E814.jpg (1242x1893, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/self/comments/9vs05k/my_son_is_a_hateful_incel_and_i_just_cannot_save/
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/9v5cc4/similarities_between_mym47_wifef46_and_our/
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/9w47x9/update_similarities_between_mym47_wifef46_and_our/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who the fuck is stays engaged for 4 years?
Shit or get of the pot

Someone is going to marry her one day. Let that sink in

You have to go back OP.

Attached: 1492422514890.jpg (200x325, 19K)

Attached: Reddit Dodged Bullet Part 1.jpg (1703x868, 586K)

Attached: Reddit Dodged Bullet 2.jpg (2574x654, 499K)

Attached: Reddit Dodged Bullet 3.jpg (1228x903, 428K)

That guy was fucking retarded.

>It was the guy that asked for the open relationship
Yeah, I find that hard to believe.

Attached: slut phase.png (1448x875, 558K)

i have a feeling this isn’t real and it’s actually a dude LARPing, but it’s fleeting. not sure

What a moron. 2 guys prior. Give her a pass to be a slut. What do you expect.
And that is beautiful.

Girls are whores with apps like tinder today. Im above average in looks, but no Chad, and can fuck 3 to 5/week with little effort. Imagine what its like for an attractive girl. A girl I used to fool around with was over 200 guys and shes a quiet introvert, but beautiful. Youd never guess shes such a slut

>bachelorette party
>bachelor party

why do degenerates do this?

Me too, it feels like it's there just to counterbalance the amount of "I asked for an open relationship and my boyfriend kicked me to the curb".
A guy willingly going for an open relationship is asking to get fucked over.

Attached: pussy palace.jpg (1024x1013, 128K)

> faggot pressure his fiance to this for fulfill his teenage idiocy
> gets cucked by her fiance with 20:1 ratio lmao
> spergs out
lmao this faggot deserved it for telling her to go full on roastie.

Read it again

1.5 years is still a ridiculous time though

Go back to red-dit faggot.

EVERYONE ON REDDIT IS CANCER SO FUCKING STOP POSTING THIS SHIT HERE

NOT POLITICS MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS

they've been engaged for a year and a half you tard

Why do you LARPing faggots have to post your LARPs on Jow Forums?

Attached: todayOPwas.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

>POLITICS MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS
They do it for free

This thread is about slut culture. That's political roastie

well at least this guy isn’t a cuck. you are only a cuck if you stay and accept it. based redditor

Women thrive on attention and will do anything in order to get it.

The only way to keep a woman is to starve her of it. That will make her fucked up little brain think that obviously you must be special and great since you're unwilling to give her the attention she so desperately craves.

This is the game with women and once you figure out how soulless and empty they truly are it wears thin.

Yeah my bad that's so much better

Women are women and dumb, but this seems like the guy's fault though.
* Guy didn't realize his ranking in the sexual marketplace: thought he could easily get lots of bangs and match his Chad friend. He's not chad.
* Guy didn't realize that women can get sex easily and his fiancé would be able to bang dozens of guys without effort.
* Guy had a chance at a woman with 2 partners (a miracle small amount) in CURRENT_YEAR and allowed her instincts to ruin her.
* Guy asked for permission to cheat rather than just getting his rocks off quietly if he really needed to.
* Guy quadrupled down on this and let this go on for a year rather than putting a stop to it early when it probably could have still been a salvageable situation.

I feel for the guy, but he ultimately made the right decision. I hope he finds someone he can trust again.

theres not a slut culture, it doesn't exist despite government efforts to encourage women to have one night stands. 50% of women feel used and experience negative emotions after one night stands, men however 80% are satisfied, and only 20% feel bad about it

also the amount of women in a given population, cross cultural, have only around 3-5 partners, the majority. Men have 8-10 partners on average.
The amount of actual sluts in any given population, is around 3% of women ha e 40+ partners, and 15-30% have 10-40 With 70-80% of women having less than 10 partners

for men, around 5% have more than 40+ partners, 30-50% have 10-40 partners

>I've been with 42 guys in the past year
Not even worth one second of thought. Just ignore whores like this

>he believes self-reports from women

Attached: frog fever.gif (286x400, 1.96M)

wow, i really believe this thing on reddit that entails clickbait bachelorette party stories numerous guys jack off to

"I would understand if it was just a strip tease or something heh I mean it is her bachelorette party heh heh"
Beta boy deserved it

Why should that bother anyone lol.

>dumb slut projects into every other woman out there even though she’s objectively wrong

Nice read Ameribro. This guys destroyed the whore. Absolutely based.
The only cucked part was when he said that he wouldn't mind a striptease. He deserved having a whore of a fiancee the moment he said that.
Then again, he was cucked from the beginning for leting her fiancee goes to a party alone anyway.
But fuck it, he destroyed her, that was worth it.

Why? Seems to have played it well. Didnt get nasty to her or her friends / family over it, just cut and run without the bullshit. Sure he could have stayed in the relationship with renewed upper hand, but some people actually want a loving relationship, not a manipulation frenzy.

>"After some time I told her not to cry, that she shouldn't be apologizing because single women (like herself) are allowed to do these things and I hope she finds Mr. Right.

A B S O L U T E

S A V A G E R Y
A
V
A
G
E
R
Y

>women
>3 to 5
sure shlomostien

the whole idea of a man giving a woman a 'strip tease' is too retarded for me to understand.
a woman wanting to see that is like me NOT wanting to watch a woman take off her clothes and offer me her body

They sound perfect for each other desum

it’s not a salvageable situation when she has already had another man inside her, cuck

this literally gives me hope someone will say something as mean to my ex and get her to kill herself

>letting her go to a party alone
You dont generally go to your fiancés bachelorette party m8

He was cucked from the beginning for marrying a 30yo slag. I see no mentions of her being a virgin prior to meeting him.

Attached: 500x636x156005c5baf40ff51a327f1c.jpg (500x636, 55K)

>letting his fiancee go to "a bachelorette" at all
That's what I'm talking about m8.
These parties are degenerate and every guy who lets his chick into one of those are asking to be cucked.

Meet the new white women, pic related. There is absolutely no future for white women or Christianity. Get yourself a proper asian bride and raise your kids with one of their strong asian folk religions.

tldr: Christianity and white women have failed. It's time to get an asian bride and make the West the East.

inb4: some Christfag cries to me about shit I already know...Go to your (((church))) and help out their Christian Refugee Ministry cuck...Oh and Christcucks: any system that cannot sustain itself is not a good system. Christianity has never worked and it won't work if we try it again for the 1000th time.

Attached: new white women.jpg (500x750, 35K)

>believing a woman's side of the story where shes magically not at fault and the man is an idiot

come on user.

>JEW
>bachelorette party
>jewish trick
checks out

Makes me think someone is testing what they can get away with to start manipulating people on Reddit...

First it was the incel son
reddit.com/r/self/comments/9vs05k/my_son_is_a_hateful_incel_and_i_just_cannot_save/

Then the daughter one
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/9v5cc4/similarities_between_mym47_wifef46_and_our/
reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/9w47x9/update_similarities_between_mym47_wifef46_and_our/

There's a section on reddit where sluts talk about their adventures, I hope I can find it. If you think OPs post is bad you should see what they get up to lol.

Attached: pepe hmmm.jpg (223x226, 6K)

My bad, forgot OP is different from the next set of screens

You are right. If a women isn't a kissless/handholdless/virgin she unironically isn't fit for marriage.

Bachelor/bachelorette parties are fucking retarded in general. It’s not your last as a SINGLE person because your clearly engaged to be married to someone. My wife and I just threw a party together at our house and had friends over.

>browse stupid subreddit
>get triggered by a whore
>go on Jow Forums
>post about a whore like a whore screenshoting a subreddit of whore
where to even start

Are you even close to being married? Do you have friends?

that’s true but if you’re truly a chad that has a good hold on your woman and your woman isn’t a whore then she should be able to go without falling into degeneracy

>an asian woman would never betray me
How does it feel to be retarded?

Attached: cc2b2bfc4d423dd5e3347d8e5d1a4bb8.gif (250x250, 1.87M)

Sorry m8, this don't happen. If your fiancee goes to these parties (here's called "despedida de solteira"), its pretty much garantee that she will cuck you.

>what's wrong goy? afraid of your slut wife fucking a dancer?

stay degenerate dingo

they're fucking absurd and gay. i don't doubt women put dicks in their mouth but my brain has already melted at the idea of a 'bachelorette party' so i don't know what to say

Not all of them include strippers m8. Its a celebratory party with friends over the fact you're getting married. It really seems like threads like this are stained by Jow Forums types that cant fathom ever getting married.

no that’s extreme, you’re probably an incel. it’s fine if a woman has kissed or held hands, if she’s never had a man inside her that’s all that matters

Nothing of value was lost if she marries down to the type of guys like the one she married first. Good on the slut.

Muslims know how to handle their women

kek
also, you must have absolutely no friends IRL or even a relationship if you're saying bach parties are kike creations
kek

Indeed.

Attached: the true barbarians.jpg (500x741, 103K)

>Wants his fiance to agree to an open relationship
Wtf

>all women are hyper sluts that cant be trusted alone and all bach parties are degenerate sex romps like in my jewish movies

They cuck their fiancees, friend. 90% of the chance of it.
Well, if a guy even consider let his chick go to this kind of party he is a beta that will be cucked anyway.
Unless he wants his own "despedida de solteiro" to fuck other chicks and don't mind his soon-to-be-wife being a whore.

they are not giving stripteases for women thou...

But whatever happened to "muh ancestors", typical pagan/atheist race traitor.

You have a parodic view of bachelor parties m8.

I'm not an incel. I only had one girl in my life (ex-gf), but culture here is so degenerate even the girls that are virgins probably have already sucked a cock or two.

if a woman would want to see a man dance around in a thong and gargle his balls- why would you even want to handle her?
healthy women would be repulsed at the idea of sitting their like jabba the hutt, while some twink dances around like he's prettier than her

Yep.

This boards misogynists think every girl lives like a fuckin California sorority girl.

>allow all women to be whores with only the toppest of chads, but they will never burn the coal
>all women will only ever sleep with 2 men, you and the smelliest ugliest nigger she can find, no condom

what do pol?

>Not all of them include strippers m8
That the husbands have knowledge off.
They always sneeks a gogoboy to fuck'em.

I hooked up with a girl on a business trip. A lot of guys do it. I not once thought about asking my SO to “open the relationship” beforehand nor did I feel any guilt about doing so afterward.

The whole “open relationship” thing is pozzed bullshit that plays to a woman’s frame as you point out. And any man in a woman’s frame is automatically a beta loser. The idea of polyamory is very female/gay by definition.

I'm right, m8.