Word for anti white akin to anti semitic

Ok guys, I was thinking about it and we need a word like anti Semitic that we can label people with to shut down their arguments. We need people to be afraid to be called this the same way they are afraid to be called racist, anti Semitic, etc.
My first ideas were anti-Caucasianism and anti-caucanism.

Attached: ass.jpg (500x750, 42K)

Attached: leukophobia.png (800x561, 36K)

anti-caucasic

>Braaaaaaappppfffpfpfpf

shameless self bump

I’d shove my fist up that ass

Cuck or Europhobic

>Antisemitic
COUNTER-semitic

anti-western?

good, but doesn't really roll of the tongue. We need one that's simple and concise.

If you sink to this bullshit you are just as bad as your enemy.
>b-but my glorious snow nigger race! my skin color is more valuable than thousands of years of culture that make my civilization relevant!

racist

Agree with the word, but they'd use it as a positive.

anti-indoeuropean

10 shekels have been deposited in your account mr shapiro

Too bad the Latin word leuko fell out of the lexicon, so most people won’t know what it means if you call them a leukophobe, or anti-leukoic

This right here. We don't need to make up more words. They are being racist to European Americans.

Europhobia?

Stop trying to moral high ground people who pull their morality out of their ass. You will never win. You will always be the hypocrite

not bad

I have that exact pair of underwear
My friend told me they were men's when I bought them
Something's not right here, why is she wearing men's underwear?

Attached: 1515815923631.png (253x199, 6K)

Read that shirt as break necks kill negroes, jesus I need a break from Jow Forums.

we've lost that word pal

Anti-elite-dicks

You can’t be racist towards whites because power structures and historical transgressions.

Why is your friend helping you pick out underwear?

If people use it enough it would work. The word isn’t that hard, it sounds the same as loco but loo co. You can just call someone anti-leukoic

he's a leaf

That is a MAN in OPie's picture, you better watch out for xkem!

He was just trying to be helpful. I mentioned I was sick of my dick slipping out of my boxers so he suggested those. Tbf it doesn't slip out anymore.

yeah, but my only issue is that normies wont understand the prefix. We want one that people can figure out when they first hear it.

People don’t have to understand it when they first hear it. Most people will just google it the first time they hear it, or maybe by the second or third time they eventually will. It’s how all slang words start

Anti-white is perfectly fine.

Alternatively:

Anti-European

Anti-light (This also implies they are dark and evil which they definitely are)

Anti-caucasoid
Anti-Caucasian
caucaphobe
Blancaphobe
Albumaphobe
Anti-album
metum virium alba
timor album

Attached: 1537119241501.jpg (657x254, 25K)

Just shoot them in the fucking face!

anti-saxonism

slavs and meds btfo

Giving them a word to box us in? Semantics would hurt in this case. Framing this argument hurts rhetoric and optics. Vague confusion is the best tool here. Every new term has been weaponized to ridicule and dismiss our claims.

anti-japhetic

Anti-unhue.

Better off compartmentalizing w/specifics like blonde hair, pink skin or small dicks. Look at gingers almost going extinct now fetishized

>embrace marxism

fuck off OP. women, minorities, and children use this tactic because they are weak

Attached: image.jpg (1024x794, 1.18M)

Self-hating whites.

jewish

Loxism. You can call them loxists.

Same. Then hope she did the same to me.

Found the nigger

How do these sluts walk around with their underwear crammed up their ass like that? I'd be digging that shit out half the day, wouldn't get anything done.

Semitic comes from the name Shem, son of Noah
Whites are from Japtheth
Therefore
Anti-Japthite
Also it promotes the Biblical right of the sons of Japtheth to receive their inheritance from Noah as much as Ham or Shem have to theirs.

I can honestly tell you, you hardly feel it. No joke, as comfy as boxers when it comes to your ass, and actually better in the front IMO
See

Wrong, bucko. You just deposited money in Petersteins patreon.

This. "Racist" is already used as an insult, but against whites, there's nothing to say it can't be used back against them, plus over usage will eventually render it meaningless! win-win

Thanks, I think ill pass. Boxers work just fine for me.

Leuko is greek

genocidal
unironically

The only reason "Anti-Semitism" has any impact is because the Jews control the Mass Media of News & Entertainment.
If all Jews in every position of power were, say, for the sake of a hypothetical argument, dragged out into the street, beaten to within an inch of their life, and then strung up on every lamppost - the 'power' of antisemitism would disappear.

The Jew-controlled media is strongly antiwhite. Therefore, a sizable portion of our culture is anti-white. You will never be able to gain sympathy when the Jews control the MSM.

>lose and see our people die because "muh identity politics" kys shlomo

kek

yeah, but that makes normies think you're crazy we need something that even crowder tier fags can get behind

Indeed we do. Prejudice against any other race is just known as racism but prejudice against jews is known as antisemitism, a whole 6 fucking syllables.

Europhobia

shameless *SNIIIFFFFFF*

BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>oikophobia- the fear of the familiar, or household
Essentially the antithesis of xenophobia, which is what accurately describes the left. They unironically fear a well dressed well kept white man over a basketball american holding his 9. They would welcome hundreds of thousands, even millions of foreigners before looking to their own people to fix the nations problems.

>Anti-light
well we did try the whole "people of light" thing a few month ago.

Attached: 1540807726666.jpg (640x964, 71K)

This, telling someone they're afraid puts them on the defensive. In an argument you want to stay on offense.