Youtube now showing Wikipedia snippets under videos to combat misinformation

>Users may see information from third parties, including Encyclopedia Britannica and Wikipedia, alongside videos on a small number of well-established historical and scientific topics that have often been subject to misinformation online, like the moon landing.

>An information panel providing topical context may appear in search results or on the Watch page of videos. It will include basic, independent third party information about a given topic, and will link to the third party partner’s website to allow viewers to learn more about the topic.

>This information panel will appear alongside videos related to the topic, regardless of the opinions or perspectives expressed in the videos.

Good goy, the moon landing was real.

support.google.com/youtube/answer/9004474?hl=en

Attached: moon.jpg (1546x420, 144K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Wagging_the_Moondoggie
youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw
youtube.com/watch?v=1lyCh0sOlrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wikipedia? The one that is run, edited and locked bycrazy wamen? I dont know about trust

Great idea. They should do this on every video. Video on topic x? Embed a relevant wiki link below it so you can learn more about the topic.

anytime youtube rolls out some jewish update I just use ad blocker to block

nice try kikes

The moon landing unironically happened, you've got to be retarded to believe otherwise

The Moon Landing WAS staged, ON VENUS

>not linking to encyclopedia dramatica

kek

Attached: 1541716154472.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

Eventually people will figure out the only videos to have these are videos that YouTube disagrees with

Attached: Screenshot_20181027-153804.png (1440x2560, 462K)

>Wikipedia
kek

the moon landing is provably real, i am a physics major, you can calculate the amount of fuel to mass to burn rate and calculate its delta V aka the distance it can travel the saturn V had the capacity to go to the moon and back

so this whole notion of fake moon landing is quite laughable when looking at the data

yeah really. wikipedia is not a valid source of information.

Attached: 1515682675777.jpg (2675x2202, 3M)

Ok so what do you say about “a funny thing happened on the way to the moon” which purports to show smoking-gun evidence that they were just filming a circular window while they were in low-earth orbit rather than the whole earth from a distance? The argument goes, if they had to fake that, they never went to the moon. I’m keeping this thread open because I want to hear a counter argument. I’d like to believe we actually did go to the moon.

>label every jew video with a jewstar
OY VEY ITS ANUDDA SHOA

Bad news for you.
Have a read.
wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Wagging_the_Moondoggie
I will believe they went to the moon when they go again.

You cannot expect rational action from Youtube. We all know Wikipedia is run by glowies, gays, and a strong contingent of Toxoplasmosis mafia. It's not unlike when some shitheel posts a snopes link to 'debunk' some claim. It's not really a sensible statement meant to be analysed with logic and facts, no, it's a political statement 'this is reality, you are schizo for believing anything else' -- You can imagine a few motivations to make that enforcement of reality tell something less than the truth.

>2012: an encyclopedia that anyone can edit is not a credible source
>2018: an encyclopedia that anyone can edit is a credible source

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

The IDF has a presence on Wikipedia editing it consistently. It's fucking nerfed all to hell.

Wikipedia uses news opinion pieces as sources for facts just to fit their narrative

But how can we abuse it?

Constant editing of wikipedia, screenshotting youtube videos with edited blurbs and posting them everywhere. For instance a simple Hitler Did Nothing Wrong under a WW2 video, then fire up a Herschel Goldblatzberg Twitter account and be outraged about it.

Brennan has a company which edits and scrubs Wikipedia.

Attached: 0f5c9e969387385040532b15ac5cefacbec9514be89204259ec3fadd5d89723a.png (426x365, 289K)

Fuck JewTube and their attempts at manipulation. Having said that...

>they were just filming a circular window while they were in low-earth orbit rather than the whole earth from a distance?
Oh for fucks sake IF YOU'VE ACHIEVED LOW EARTH ORBIT IT IS TRIVIAL TO GET TO THE MOON. Why do conspiracy tards not understand that? The difficult part about LEO and lunar travel is getting into space in the first damn place. If you achieve that the rest is simple.

False. It was staged... on the Moon!

youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

Whether the moon landing was real or not has very little to do with the problems with what YouTube is doing.

but wikipedia is one of the biggest sources of misinformation considering anyone can change what the pages say.

Anyone watching videos with Wikipedia holocaust entries already knows Wikipedia is garbage.

about fucking time they did something to combat the misinformation and bullshit on youtube. I wish i could purge the entire last 15 years of the internet. normies ruin everything.

It's because people apply the same physics to space travel as they do aviation. And since most people in the west have flown, they erroneously believe that sending weight into orbit must be the same, forgetting that fighting gravity is a lot easier than escaping it.

I actually like this. Its a good way to see which conspiracy theories are actually true if they try to damage control it.

Bumping for more (you)’s on this. We have one in favor and one against.

masonic shills will make sure you believe in the moon landing

Attached: 41TexasFreemason2.jpg (270x320, 32K)

Being on Jow Forums is being immersed in a sea of things that may or may not be nonsense, and they are presented the same way so the viewer has to figure it out with their own judgment. I like seeing nonsense like this because it reminds me that what I’m seeing isn’t being controlled. The thing I hate most in the world is being told what to do and how to think. That’s why I (speaking for many) despise the media for framing every news story as a lesson in right and wrong. I would rather make up my own mind and decide who is real and who is nonsense. I love Alex Jones and flat earthers even though they’re nonsense.

Heed these facts from the ministry of truth or be reeducated.

why dont we just start editing pages on wikipedia?

I wouldn't mind this if they used Infogalactic instead of Wikipedia.

Attached: 1540661134546.jpg (2400x3600, 1.28M)

so who benefits from faking such a big event in human history ?
what is the motive or the endgame or whatever reason that makes them pull this " hoax " ?

The moon landing was real, and based nazis made it happen.

It's interesting, I was watching a video about globalists and international NGOs spreading degeneracy, and that same article popped up underneath.
Funny that...

tranny

Why are ((they)) so worried about people questioning it, then?

This is a Norm video I found awhile ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=1lyCh0sOlrE

Attached: youtube remember.png (887x246, 122K)