Jow Forums: Where being credible means hating Muslims without having ever interacted with Muslims

Attached: pol kikes.jpg (125x125, 4K)

back in the oven you go

Interacted with plenty of Muslims in my life, they're all the same. Only bearable ones are Sufi's

Actually if you live in Europe you literally can't escape the smelly bastards. All races hate them and their pagan ideology

Yeah, fuck beIieving in statistics and shit. I personaIIy have never had any issues with musIims and that means that there exist no musIim probIems at aII in the entire worId! We can cIose down the european ministry's of integration because there simpIy are no probIems at aII! CIose down the poIice in aII musIim majority areas as weII because I personaIIy have never needed a poIiceman to protect me from musIim!

oy vey we got an oven dodger

Jow Forums: Where being credible means hating Jews without having ever interacted with Jews.

Of course I haven't interacted with them before, I'm still alive!

Understand what happened to the West post-WW2:

Attached: led_in_by_jews.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>Only bearable ones are Sufi's

>memeflag

>All races hate them and their pagan ideology
>Muslim is a race

>Jow Forums: Where being credible means hating Jews without having ever interacted with Jews.
No, I'm pretty sure we've all interacted with Jews. I grew up with them.

Attached: Sufi Muslim.jpg (509x509, 32K)

Great response you fucking leaf

Islam is not a race. If it was why is there black Muslims and white ginger Muslims from Wales? Are you retarded. Nevermind flag checks out

>Islam is not a race. If it was why is there black Muslims and white ginger Muslims from Wales? Are you retarded. Nevermind flag checks out
Dumb bong doesn't understand greentexting.

Attached: brainlet 2.jpg (211x239, 5K)

I don't need to greentext. Doesn't take away from my point you are retarded

Attached: 1535414512274.png (913x700, 540K)

>I don't need to greentext. Doesn't take away from my point you are retarded
Dumb bong doesn't understand that I was talking about my own greentext.

Attached: Brainlet 2.jpg (216x233, 7K)

No you clearly wasn't. Is English your primary language or are you a newly arrived immigrant

Dumb bong Pajeet. You said that all races hate Muslims but that would only be possible if Muslim was a race.
How could all races hate Muslims if there are Muslims of practically every race?
Doesn't make sense you fuckhead.

Conisering you are a jew... I just interacted with you. Checkmate Mr. Goldburg.

> /pol is one person
True nationalism doesn't mean you have to dislike Muslims. It's just that the altright quickly got scooped up by (((controlled opposition)))

Attached: 2-8.jpg (500x350, 39K)

>all races hate them and their pagan ideology
>Islam is a race

You’re a retard

You are literally retarded

You're clearly a newfag.

You guys are autistic.

No one hates Muslims. People hate criminals and terrorists.

>You guys are autistic.
Admit that the bong is an absolute fucking moron though.

I don't hate muslims and I have met a few. They just don't belong here and their agression should be met with a appropriate response.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-16_155316.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

I have and they honestly deserve everything that's coming their way. Devilish folk.

fuck off jewboy/leaf

Attached: 1523668161940.png (680x677, 409K)