About to hear Ben Shapiro speak at The Ohio State University, what should I ask him?

About to hear Ben Shapiro speak at The Ohio State University, what should I ask him?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MR3HOdIFI7M
youtu.be/ciIEgo10DsQ
youtu.be/Mm-Dm4pO0xY
youtu.be/_1OgxfCT044
iol.co.za/news/opinion/israel-no-country-for-black-people-12900274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gas the kikes race war now

this

Attached: ben jew hate truth.png (600x546, 501K)

Ask him for Pictures of his sister's khazar milkers

who gives a fuck

Ask him to stand up even when he is

Ask him to kill himself.

As him if you can play frisbee with his kike hat

or even his own khazar milkers

You gave enough of a fuck to comment you scroungy little worm

fart in the mic and say that he should consider himself gassed

>germany
>making kike jokes
oh shit the Merkel police are gonna come get you

“If the US went to war with Israel, who’s side would you take?”

ask him if its ok to be white

Ask him why he hasn't accepted Jesus Christ as his Messiah yet.

Ask him what bra size he is.

Based.

Dew it

Based and boobpilled

Ask him why it is that Democrats and leftists are allowed to get away with every fucked criminal scheme they can shit out to screw the country over.

His opinion of Pat Buchanan to redpill people in the audience on this evil kike

Kys boomer

Ask him why he lied about trump assaulting his reporter friend.

ask him if his sister is single and turn 360 degrees and walk away

open borders for Israel. Good or bad?

>ask him if leg lengthening surgery is ethical and kosher.

Ask him if you should gas yourself because your photo is sideways.

Ask him how could 3 billions a year help america

>About to hear Ben Shapiro speak at The Ohio State University, what should I ask him?
pull questions from this thread, any will do

Ask him what he thought of Al Jazeera's 4 part series on the Israel Lobby in the U.S.:
youtu.be/MR3HOdIFI7M
youtu.be/ciIEgo10DsQ
youtu.be/Mm-Dm4pO0xY
youtu.be/_1OgxfCT044

Attached: The_Lobby.png (590x526, 274K)

how to rotate images

What's it like being kike controlled opposition, playing the role of "alt-right"

For an autographed picture of his sister.

can't spell cocksucker without OSU

GO BLUE

Ask him why there are thousands of homeless veterans on the streets who fought in wars for Israel, but (a) America gives billions to Israel for its security, but does not house the vets, and (b) America houses illegal caravan migrant beaners?

Yell SKRATA DU FLORA DU!

ask him about the reason that blacks are not represented proportionally in upper classes of society (he doesn't believe there is any racism in the US)

How do we destroy the control of the federal reserve?

Ask him how is it fair that American taxpayers are being forced at gun point to send foreign aid to Israel?

Everyday you make your faggot thread and shill it everywhere.

Pretty much this. See how he can justify our country spending money and lives overseas when he's against any type of social program to aide our people who need help most.

Ask about the nipple pic. Please.

Low IQ and low impulse control, both due to physical brain issues that can never be mitigated

Why do you say ideology matters most and you don't care about the Browning of America, but want Israel to remain a sovereign nation exclusive to Jewish people?

What life is like in munchkin land...

Attached: bensfriends.jpg (727x530, 98K)

You mentioned in one of your talks that jews weren't seen as white when they first started coming to the united states. How do you reconcile that argument with the fact that since the 1790s up until 1965 the us goverment had racial quotas on their official immigration policies, with all of them stipulating that only "white men with a good moral character" could become citizens and jews have lived as citizens of the us since colonial times?

Attached: brett.jpg (1125x881, 106K)

Ask him why he conspired with Michelle Fields to commit a criminally fraudulent allegation that she was assaulted? Ask him is his family connections have been useful in getting the system to look the other way for his crime.

>what should I ask him?
Why the Zog hates white people so much.

Why he doesn't care about America's demographics but cares about Israel's demographics.

If someone gets trips, you have to do it and record yourself.

Attached: inferiorability6.png (1058x1447, 146K)

ask him what his sisters pussy tastes like

Attached: 52002002-B9FB-4C05-A85A-286E34A2BC53.jpg (507x800, 192K)

Ask him to debate Ryan Dawson

Ask him if he support Israel's policy to push black Ethiopian Jews out of the country, Nethanyu calling these black 'infiltrators' and said they would be spending rest of their lives in jail if they did not leave Israel in three months.
And ask him why does Israel have a legitimate reason to base their immigration according to genetic test to determine is one willing to move in is 'Jewish'?

iol.co.za/news/opinion/israel-no-country-for-black-people-12900274

Based and Wolverine pilled

was there even a point in sniffing abby's panties when her bras were so much hotter

Attached: question.png (412x412, 336K)

checked

only funny post itt even though OP was clearly making this thread for comedy but Jow Forums is so full of angry teens that they can't even be funny.

No digits, but winrar

>what should I ask him?
Do you think families should be abolished and people mass produced in factories?

The proof's in the pudding for me in real life, so you don't need to prove anything. Tell the naive Dutchman here , as he obviously hasn't been enriched sufficiently to know about nigger IQ and impulse control and needs the numbers.

Oh and also ask his opinion on: should Orthodox Jews allow women to become rabbis?

How do jews choose which side they shill for in the US? Is there a sorting hat or something?

Attached: sorting-hat.jpg (1200x630, 308K)

why jewish tribalism is ok but white tribalism isnt

Is that the guy from Meme Review?

Ask him Israel first or America first

KEK

Good question btw

imagine being such a good goy that you show up to hear his sniveling, nasaly voice parrot neocon talking points for hours.

Ask him which side he would pick in a conflict between the US and Israel

Ask him what his favorite brand of booster seat is

nice

Ask him to browse my bread!

If a caravan of palastinians were headed to the Israeli border, would he want american troops deployed there?

/thread
Germans are still the world champions of dealing with kikes!!

Attached: Freaks-and-Geeks-laughing-gif.gif (400x300, 499K)

What he thinks about aipac unfluencing politics

Underrated

Fucking lol,this would be very funny. But he will never give a straight answer,he would just say "that will never happen".

ask him if it's reasonable to believe that a 58 year old laid off from a factory that got automated can just go retrain for a new job. and if so, what job could they retrain for? fixing the robot that took their job?

>what should I ask him?
the time when he would like to be gassed but no later then 2020

fucking kek

>dont worry goy America would never do anything that wasn't in its greatest ally's interest

this.

This

I changed my mind, this is the best question, please ask this

He’s wrecking libtards rn

Attached: BA7436FD-3550-4C0D-B186-7073A56860AE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

Ask him about Pat Buchanan.

Ask him about the jews connections to the bolshevik uprising

Attached: pzjobknb31y11.png (600x646, 357K)

So walk towards him?

Ask him how much onions to grow nice pointy milkers. Asking for friend.

Bro tier Sikh just asked about USS Liberty

Attached: C4554A38-1EF8-48AD-848D-25FA5951B9B4.jpg (750x1334, 241K)

>what should I ask him?
Tits or gtfo.

Attached: E82C85A8-920D-4AA7-831E-7AC9494194B2.jpg (720x623, 34K)

Top fucking kek post his response

Non meme answer:

Ask about whether blood and soil nationalism actually does have a place considering that if the state where an ethnicity lives and comes from isn't at least partially advancing its interests, what other state will to an equivalent degree?

Attached: AA5F0603-0341-4DB3-AD4A-92F33339D290.jpg (626x281, 48K)

ask him how he gets his nipples to protrude so violently

ask him, "Okay, this is epic." and then just stare at him or repeat the phrase until he has someone physically take back the microphone

Ask him if he's read the Leuchter Report.

ask him what he thinks of soap and lampshades

this