Post your face after reading replies

twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/1062288328035328005

post your face after reading replies

Attached: chrome_2018-11-14_00-26-50.png (612x864, 256K)

I love how Israel fails to mention that they were conducting operations inside the Gaza Strip and they are the ones who broke the ceasefire.

>reading replies
You mean the Israeli botnet because Jews are so fucking degenerate that they need bots and shills on every single fucking website

Attached: 1514176299668.png (805x1174, 487K)

are those paid shills or they do it for free?

Attached: chrome_2018-11-14_00-29-27.png (634x701, 553K)

Bots and paid shills man. Look at this

Attached: 1521971372054.png (996x1284, 388K)

Good, fuck you Jews and your stupid patch of sand

I hope you and the mudslides wipe each other out

>literally 50/50 support/condemn Israel
take a good look at how the Israeli jews treat the arabs whose country they occupy, that’s how they intend to treat you, if you let them.

>implying youre not going to fight for the Jews like a good Goy

pathetic

That's cool and all but i wonder when our fucking cuck gobment will wipe Gaza off the map. IDF spokesperson should be ashamed to tweet anything while the southern taxpayers are hiding under bunkers. Bibi is a chickenshit, he should go back to Philadelphia and leave us alone.

Hamas rockets never actually kill anyone lol

is there a some media outlet that covers this shit? i'm totally in the dark on what's going on. not even Unz has talked about this afaict and normally they're pretty good about this sort of stuff

Realistically no one else could wipe out Gaza either

Nope. All independent media and people speaking out on twitter get algorithmically suppressed so that nobody ever sees the truth and MOST big youtubers are controlled opposition paid by Israel under the table. People like Styx for example.

Kill Jewish babies

>Check if theres a baby
Based

Attached: 1539930843118.png (232x227, 85K)

>This
Kill all Jewish and israeli children!

I completely agree with this heeb, gaza should be obliterated along with everything in a 100 kilometer radius

>This
Palestine and Gaza as well as all surrounding countries should be glassed.

Based and redpilled, your IDF boys should just roll into Gaza and finish the job of exterminating those Palestinian rats.

>check if there are 6 million babies under the rubble

>That's cool and all but i wonder when our fucking cuck gobment will wipe Gaza off the map.
As soon as you try the whole world will wipe Israel off the map. Good luck kike.

Attached: IDF crying.png (1200x814, 1.47M)

Ironically Israel should send Hamas tons of medium-range precision guided missiles because it would be the best way to avoid Israeli civilian deaths.

Attached: deus gevalt.jpg (500x500, 79K)

>leaf

You're only here until you do something burgers don't like

Early reports say the explosion broke out when 3 Jews tried to split a 10 dollar bill. The remaining decimal balance of splitting the bill into 3 3.33 portions caused each of them to spontaneously combust.

At this time we have reason to believe the bill is safe. A national tragedy has been avoided.

Attached: 9180-610597096.jpg (414x480, 41K)

hows was reddit kike?

*how

source on Styx?

Nicholas J Fuentes routinely gets his followers wiped. He was stuck at 28k for a while before Jack met with boomers

Wow! what assholes! To feel emotion at the loss of their fellow ethnic peoples. Much better that we cheer on a bunch of animals in Gaza who literally light up with glee when they have a corpse to parade in front of TV.
The idiocy of you nufag bags of shit and your support of muh "palestinians" is fucking ridiculous. Hate kikes all you want, but muzrats are a scourge with 200x the bodies. Get back to the roots where people here wanted these bags of shit to annihilate eachother to the last vermin.