White flight

White flight is one of the funniest aspects of American culture. In the USA, when a black family moves to a neighborhood, it's a sign of bad luck. Whites believe that the presence of niggers somehow makes the land value decrease, thus every person in a radius puts his house on sale. Because everybody is in a hurry to sell his house, the house value in the whole area decreases. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy. Every person with an IQ over 70 can see that blacks don't cause any harm to a neighborhood, it's just superstition.

In East Africa, many people believe that albino babies cause good luck. When one is born, the village kills the baby and sells his body parts to other superstitious villages. The village gets richer, reaffirming the myth of albino=good luck.

They are stupid connections, but hard to deny when the data works in their favour.

Attached: albino-baby.jpg (585x390, 88K)

When Negroes move into a neighborhood, crimes goes up and that lowers property values.
Blacks hate living with blacks because blacks are nothing but trouble. They want to live with white people.

>somehow makes the land value decrease
You can’t into A E S T E T H I C S, negroid subhuman

We don’t want to be around you, pajeets, spics, arabs, dagos, gooks and other racial trash

My grandmother stayed in a neighborhood after the 'white flight' began... now the once nice neighborhood is mostly run down and crime is rampant.. wish shed moved

More blacks = higher crime = decreased property value

this every single time without variance

its a time tested proven recipe

The value of the neighborhood literally goes down, anarcho-cutcock

No, it is the attitude many. When some blacks move into a all or mostly white neighborhood, they bring that urban culture with them. I seen this first hand. If you ever visit SC, come to the summit, don't be fooled by its look.

Attached: 1519926375677.jpg (500x376, 92K)

fpbp, shit applies to most ethic groups who refuse to assimilate, but with blacks, it’s amplified the most. I even heard a retailer call blacks, black holes as one is enough to tank the streets value.

Did the baby survive?

Same here. As soon as one shitskin family moves, people know that more will come so they put the house for sale before the prices go down the shitter.
The street where I grew up went from 100% white to 0% white in the space of 10 years.

>wrong
Some blacks enter the neighborhood->everybody panicks and puts his house on sale->prices plummet->poor people rent houses->crime increases

>ITS WHITIES FAULT WE COMMIT CRIME

Sure kid until they rob the white people blind and there is no choice but to move and then either sell or rent out your home. Real fucking funny.

Awesome. Humans and beasts should not cohabit

What we should be doing instead here in Europe though is killing said family instead of leaving our nests
Exactly. He’s just a coloured untermensch commie or a brainlet soiboi that hates freedom of association

Because no one wants to live next to niggers.

>Every person with an IQ over 70 can see that blacks don't cause any harm to a neighborhood, it's just superstition.
Fuck made me read up until that point....

Where did I say that? Lel

There is the superstion that property values increase when whites move in it's called gentrification.

>Every person with an IQ over 70 can see that blacks don't cause any harm to a neighborhood, it's just superstition
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

I've Lived in NJ for over 40 years. Let me tell you niggers fuck everything up. We have alot of them and I've seen the shit they have do and have done. They aren't even human. One or two families in a town and their fine. Once a few 100 move in your fucked.

Attached: silly.jpg (620x420, 51K)

kek, But but the rent will go up!!!

>superstition
I think you're using a word you don't know

>Every person with an IQ over 70 can see that blacks don't cause any harm to a neighborhood, it's just superstition.
OHOHOHOHOH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
HES ACTUALLY SERIOUS
OH GOD AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1452124280458.jpg (374x497, 25K)

>blacks don't cause any harm to a neighborhood
The south and west sides of Chicago would like a word with you

Well off friend in Switzerland was unironically complaining about it.
>cool hipsters started moving in this area and the prices are going up, next year my rent is going to be higher
How terrible, white people moving in next to you.

Attached: 1523593880291.jpg (534x550, 190K)

I work in NYC and when I unfortunately have to travel to 125th street in Harlem, there are niggers littered everywhere just hanging out and asking for cigarettes. Its like a different world.

>niggers somehow makes the land value decrease
>somehow
Niggers commit crime. They don't keep up their homes. They harass their neighbors. They ruin the schools.
Niggers ruin everything.

>Whites believe that the presence of niggers somehow makes the land value decrease
Gee I wonder why

(((YOU))) cannot be this stupid !

So, what you're saying is, that when niggers move into a neighborhood, the property value goes down?
Gee, who woulda guessed?

>Every person with an IQ over 70 can see that blacks don't cause any harm to a neighborhood
niggers are not a good sign. are you fucking retarded?? shit by itself doesn't cause harm either.. but do you want to stand next to shit or even live next to a pile of shit?? wtf is wrong with you.. you fucking kike. are you in a hurry to get gassed? noone wants to live next to kikes niggers chinks spics sandniggers coz it's not a good sign.

we whites like to live among our own people. that is the truth. get the fuck out of our neighborhoods, you dirty niggers\kikes\chinks

That urban culture.
You mean uncivilized loud trashy criminal nigger behavior.
One nigger house on your block can ruin quality of life for every other family.
I have seen this with my own eyes

Why can't niggers just have their own ethnostate? Carve out a portion of the blackbelt. Whites then take most of the rest (maybe carve out ethnostate for spics in the southwest). Everybody's happy--peaceful divorce, and we never have to deal with each other again, except through diplomacy.

we had a thread a few months back by a financial user in Sweden, he said there is serious money to be made in trading mortgage backed securities. basically they are always trying to pry for changing demographics in neighborhoods , when rapefugees move in property values plummet and property values in surrounding areas start spiking as whites flee to the next towns over. It becomes a redundant self fulfilling prophecy as you said meanwhile these financial guys are making a killing on reverse-gentrification.

Just because Walter Williams is a high-IQ genius who behaves just as any white man does doesn't mean his kids will all be the same.
Even when it's a nice high IQ black couple, it damages the neighborhood. There's a regression towards the mean: they might be good people, but their kids are not likely to be. They might be good people, but their black friends are not as likely to be. They might be good people, but their black family that visits on Holidays isn't going to be.
I had a black neighbor in a white neighborhood growing up. I didn't know the wife, but the man himself was great: he was a local pastor and about as decent a guy as you can expect. One of his boys ended up in jail. His daughter ended up pregnant in her early teens. They had some weird family around sometimes. That household managed by as close to a decent black man as you can ever find, and they were still fuckups. Obviously this is as anecdote and I'm sure some black families are all fine people, but the general regression towards the mean exists.

>Every person with an IQ over 70 can see that blacks don't cause any harm to a neighborhood
absolute brainlet post

your scenario is made up. Every single time brown people move in the houses stop being maintained, noise complaints increase and vandalism and petty crime increase and the general value of both the house they're in and the houses around them declined rapidly.
This pattern repeats itself everywhere.

Sonehat you’re saying is thatbwhen a black family moves in the value of homes really does decrease. Which is why everyone is in a hurry to gtfo

Also, if you’re into riding bikes it’s a major problem

Crime

I grew up in a suburb of Detroit, divided into a "white side" and a "black side" by an overpass and some train tracks. I've witnessed the creeping decay that comes with diminishing white population. There are no "sides" any more, just a ruin and urban blight like something out of Robocop

I have witnessed this, user
I imagine that the "one degree from trouble" factor is frustrating for black families who are striving to live good lives.

>black family wants to live a good life
>move away from other blacks and tries to force its way into the society white people built
sounds like their tribe's problem, not mine.

Attached: 29Katerina Mpachou.jpg (960x720, 80K)

>sounds like their tribe's problem, not mine.
breddy much toothpaste

Attached: dance it out.gif (400x500, 1.91M)