Is the greatest story never told even worth watching anymore now that it's been debunked

is the greatest story never told even worth watching anymore now that it's been debunked
imgur.com/a/wo09c

Attached: nUtifYK.jpg (1200x1200, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q
act-il.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
archive.is/sMsxH
archive.is/bdyTW
youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dennis_Wise
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>debunked
Israelis like you are gonna die soon. Good luck Israeli fagot. You're weak and worthless.

>Canadian flag
Kike or paid shill, every fucking time.

Attached: 1494033817070.jpg (454x340, 19K)

did you even read the content

WHere can I watch this? All the youtube ones seem fake, there's one I watched where the youtuber AltHype did narrration? wtf?

>Implying this is the first time this has been posted here
>muh kikepedia sources
Kill yourself, faggot.

Attached: WSooxNW.jpg (1298x1600, 386K)

definition of shut it down.
kys rabbi.

i have a 1080p one
but it's debunked now so shit

You think I'm going to read all that shit?

It was never worth watching. It's blatant propaganda, not only that but it is like 6 hours long lmao

Imagine watching that shit...

>this filmmaker is lying because he believes in the "new world order"

>leaf

Attached: one leaf.jpg (627x800, 78K)

Europa the Last Battle is the only good red-pilled documentary.
GTFO with this stormfag shit.

>(((debunked)))
Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

Attached: JIDF_articles.jpg (3666x3284, 1.17M)

>Those rebuttal sources

Massive kek

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-184733.png (1440x2560, 533K)

>memeflag

Europa is stormfag shit and fake propaganda

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=G6m_1bstc3E
>How Israel lobbies and shills manipulate the USA

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews.

Attached: JIDF paying shills.jpg (594x870, 128K)

>stormfag
You have to go back.

Attached: into the trash.gif (237x240, 3.23M)

got a problem with the wikipedia?

Better than the """""documentary's""""" outsourced claims.

The """doc""" is full of omissions, and one sided bs

*unsourced

Kek

Thoroughly stating your case?

wow some fucking dumb jew group actually wasted their time writing that huge imgur post to debunk a debunk of their fake holohoax

Wrong gif you dumb retard, keep believing in your "constitution" while your daughters are getting blacked

Attached: blackedd.jpg (1000x455, 70K)

it was actually /his/

I'm not reading this

>First claim is to ad hominem the Creator of the documentary for not being a historian
>To lazy to do any research so just uses Wikipedia

Canada should be nuked

Literally none of this even addresses the fact that the greatest meme never told is pure bullshit and fake history for retards

It's for working class skinheads who identify with trashiness. It's good for propagandizing, but it's nowhere near being a reliable documentary.

Don't ever try to cite anything directly from this in any sort of polemic with center or left, as you'll just present easy to shoot down strawmans and harm your own objectives if anything.

Are you sure you didn't misunderstand something, nigger?
Read the posts again.

Attached: CIzlhXz8R.jpg (467x700, 241K)

Like he said, a bunch of Jews.

Post "must watch" Jow Forums documentaries.

Attached: 81DiVeLeQYL._SY445_.jpg (320x445, 49K)

I found this in my local library in a very liberal part of Oregon and got my sister and her husband to sit down and watch it all over the past couple weeks. For me, the depression still hasn't worn off yet. They actually 'got' it though.

When I came back from Iraq in 2012 this same sister called me a racist PTSD nazi. Now she's like one tier below "gas the kikes race war now". Been redpilling her gradually for years.

TLDR

Hitler the hero is the Myth that will save western Man.. NOW STFU

okay frog. it debunks every single 'holohoax redpill' too

HAIL HITLER !

Attached: 1537512153011.jpg (756x774, 236K)

Debunked how? It is like 5-6 hours of film footage and actual speeches/events. Please post the debunkery.

>everything is jews
I find it interesting that you shill lies constantly and behave like kikes while while constantly bitching about them

Attached: 1528349481237.jpg (780x776, 142K)

its great propaganda.. great... we need our propaganda to save us..

all men need a mythos worth living, killing an dying for

it's only a 10 minute read

This imgur post is basically SNOPES quality misdirection. Look at the point about the communist 1918 revolution for example. It goes something like this:

CLAIM: there was an attempted communist revolution
REALITY: the revolution was started by the navy and co-opted by communists later but wasn't as bad as other revolutions so don't worry about it

This is classic ( spiritually if not literally ) jewish misdirection. First you willfully misrepresent or misunderstand the claim, which is a form of strawmanning. Then you transition to what-aboutism, mentioning other details under review, and finally conclude with a trivial admittance to something but downplay its importance. This gives the impression that you are meekly conceding which placates the audience or engenders sympathy, but in reality to are conceding a contrived point that doesn't match the original claim you were allegedly debunking. It is basically a form of linguistic playing dead.

This type of motivated reasoning nonsense is just as bad as the kinds of things it is allegedly attempting to refute.

>now that it's been debunked
[citation needed]

You get some kid writing a response on Imgur of all places, and every single one of his responses/evidence in his first few paragraphs are actually factually incorrect. Here's a few examples:

>The German Empire declared war on Russia and not the other way round. Fact 2: The German Empire declared war on France and not the other way round.

The German Empire delcared war on Russia, yes. But it was in response to Russia declaring war on Austria-Hungary.
However, Germany did NOT declare war on France or Britain. France and Britain were allied to Russia, and when Germany declared war on Russia for declaring war on Austria-Hungary, France and Britain declared war on Germany. It's believed by all modern historians that there wasn't any real aggressor in World War 1, everyone just fell into war over a tangle of alliances caused by one seemingly unrelated catalyst (the shooting of the Archduke).

>CLAIM 2: "Jewish elements tried to overthrow the German government via communist revolution in 1918 (Novemberrevolution)"
Fact: The Creators of the Communist ideology was a Jew. The leaders of the Bolshevik revolution (Lenin, Trotsky, Kamenev) were all Jews. The leaders of the Spartacist uprisings in Germany, particular Munich were all Jews (except one, his background was unknown, probably Jewish). Marxism is a Jewish ideology, lead by Jews with the main beneficiaries as Jews. That Jews attempted to take over Germany in this uprising is absolutely irrefutable at this point.

That's just two in the first two paragraphs that are not only factually incorrect, but semantically dishonest and full of propaganda and warped perspective. I see no reason to go any further. if you can completely refute all the claims of the first two, then all the others are probably wrong too or at the very least can't be trusted.

Go and take a look at the page on Imgur of the person that wrote it. They're clearly Jewish too.

Attached: 63adf70a2c95b67ed30c1e6031d13ca48bb74638da9e92cc3fdfbee07b1f8b7f.jpg (300x222, 19K)

Attached: 1530495073025.png (1052x1442, 33K)

>jews dont visit Jow Forums
lmfao

k then this place links to more debunks
rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dennis_Wise

>is like 5-6 hours of film footage and actual speeches/events. Please post the debunkery.
It has commentary and tries to constructs a narrative of historical events. These are really bad historical revisionist points though which is why no one other than neo Nazis take this piece of porpaganda seriously

did you you fucking faggot? What a crock of shit.

I own this dvd set and while they probably do stretch the truth at times I definitely feel it is more accurate than the original narrative they teach us full of holohoax tales. Also it is very well put together and you will learn a ton of shit about ww2 that you didn't know that are easily googleable in like 2secs.

Attached: whatever.png (784x225, 22K)

Most of politics is just propaganda, the reasoning is that most people are just too dumb to deal with nuance and fact. Political wars are won on propaganda, not on who is inherently correct.

On the internet, propaganda using memes as a carrier is way more effective than dry stuff like, mostly because it's edgy, funny and spreads virally.

On the streets though, dry, simple and down your throat works better - that's where such oldschool style neonazi stuff is useful. Don't give working class man too much credit, they're not intellectuals, but don't underestimate them either - they're majority of your people, after all.

This is what most of Trump campaign was all about, too.

/his/ is a terrible board for discussing anything other than the most obscure history user. As for this shit thread. No, the greatest story never told is not debunked. Most of it is widely accepted facts that ate left out of common popular history books and docs but are freely acknowledged in more scholarly works on Nazi Germany. If you object to certain segments of the doc or specific claims made and want to cite professor nosebergs standard truhistory of ww2 then so be it. I'll be sure not to care because OP's doc is the first doc in years I've seen about Hitler where I actually learned some new info about the subject.

>stretches the truth
it literally says the invasion on Poland is justified because apparently Bloody Sunday happened before the invasion even though it happened 3 days AFTER the invasion

This. Also if it was going to address quotes by Smigly then why not Ribbentrop hmmm. . Goddamn fucking Jews

(((Debunked)))

Attached: 2121EF06-0E4F-4667-BB40-51471EB7E744.jpg (1024x771, 414K)

Attached: 59585C93-A074-4984-9567-7033B9C8D81B.jpg (600x395, 67K)

>rationalwiki.org/wiki/Dennis_Wise
Yeah it links to a bunch of people's opinions. The problem is that the evidence being cited is what is under dispute. It doesn't help to cite a historian looking at evidence A and a revisionist looking at the same evidence A if they can't agree about the evidence, or if the evidence is consistent with different explanations.

This happens all the time in history/anthropology when they uncover evidence of older civilizations. Oftentimes experts disagree on what the evidence means, whether the evidence is applicable/reliable, etc.

>debunked

You can literally pause it at any moment, and google the information yourself. Its all there. Even fucking Wikipedia can verify that shit.

Why not just post a link to Huffington Post while you’re at it. Get the fuck out of here you fucking disgusting kike

Sorry sweetie, it's true. Of course you blame jews too, typical.

is TGSNT cited?

>(((leaf)))

Attached: leaf flag.png (900x900, 241K)

No it isn’t user, you’re just upset because history nerds constantly debunk your neonazi revisonism.

TGSNT is pure neonazi revisonism and lies and that is why no one other than those already in that circle take it seriously. You won’t even read the rebuttes to it bc you know full well that it’s wrong

Lol

Attached: 4B7FAFB7-BE19-4857-BEFB-8EAE60301D9C.png (427x500, 464K)

fuck off you're literally using a memeflag. maybe turn it off

Politics is just a fucking game to interrupt mankind from the next great awakening. The awakening being.. the central banks who own all western nations. I really hope you faggot anons will help me in spreading this. The name of the game is control over currencies of all nations. You gain control of a nation, you control the country.

Every fucking war and conflict has been made to either control a nation's currency, or a leader trying to take back it's currency. Please Anons, stop being cartoon fucking meme children and fucking spread this shit.

This is stage fucking 2. Stage 2 is awakening the planet to the banker control of the planet.

Hitler, JFK, Abe Lincoln, Andrew Jackson.. many others.. have fought to defend mankind and have been killed.

RESEARCH AND FUCKING TAKE BACK WHAT IS YOURS ANONS. HOLY FUCK FOR THE LOVE OF NOT ONLY YOUR PEOPLE, BUT YOUR PLANET. RISE UP AND TAKE IT.

Attached: 1541554263052.jpg (540x735, 75K)

it never was, it such a waste of time, I regret watching every second of it. you would be better of by using short video on youtube or reading blogs

>it's lies
>don't provide any evidence to support your position

Go on, tell me which part is lies or factually incorrect, I'll wait.

Attached: 1471820388412.png (429x410, 11K)

Don’t worry everybody, as I’m posting I’m driving over to OP’s house to rape and kill him

Not him, but he's right. Sorry your meme film doesn't have any merit.

what province you in user?

Yes, at the end of the film.

I got tired of scrolling but I didn't see a single source that wasn't kikepedia.

Good leaf.

Attached: fucking casuals.gif (359x372, 2M)

(((Debunked)))

Cmon man Wikipedia?

Finally, someone who actually knows his shit. First decent post in this thread.

what sources? fucking le silence de heidegger?

As per usual, they totally phoned it in. I expect that each of us could write a better debunking of it than that if we wanted to. Make some effort, jews.

God dammit, now I have to go all the way out to my shed to find my rake.

Wow Jow Forums is very kiked lately. Does op realize that Dennis Wises list of sources for the documentary is ten pages long?
If you were to (((debunk))) TGSNT youd have to do a lot more work

>fake history
>actually happened

The op provided you with a link user. Why are you pretending no argument has been made?

give examples not
>neo nazi blog
>neo nazi YouTube channel
>obscure debunked book

It’s exactly like any other (((documentary))) film, just on a topic they don’t like

jek

Based and redpilled

I literally responded here: He never responded. There's nothing in that link so far that cannot be refuted with even a basic google search.

It’s a piece of propaganda made specifically to trick gullible and low IQ people into joining the ideology.

>stop being cartoon fucking meme children

But you're a cartoon "shouting nazi", and majority of audience on the internet will write you off as that, and won't listen to what you have to say. Crowd slogans belong to street crowds. That's why meme children won the internet, not oldschool neonazi hysteria.

Make no mistake, both have their time and place. One is online, one on the streets.

Good thing they have Canadian flags, otherwise you faggots would have to come up with actual arguments

Attached: 829968D2-EF9E-4DF9-9FFB-6ABCC67CBA79.jpg (362x500, 85K)

>It’s a piece of propaganda
Yes, it is. You however don't see to understand what "propaganda" actually is. You can have irrefutable, factually correct propaganda, and if you actually take a moment to look through the citations and sources at the end of the film, you'll be hard pressed to find something in the film that is incorrect.

Based

says the Serbian

Germany declared war on France Aug 3 user. Your first point is already wrong

Anyone against this film is a liar. In fact, people against this film said Hitler snubbed Jesse Owens, whereas Jesse Owens himself says that’s a lie. Therefore I believe this film.

Nice post. Imagine how little self-regard you’d need to act like this.