If you don't own a gun, then are wasting the purpose of the 2nd Amendment

If you don't own a gun, then are wasting the purpose of the 2nd Amendment.

Attached: DYQlcqoXkAAaC6M.jpg (1024x512, 167K)

If no one had guns, no one would get shot. That's a fact

Attached: 1541975269446.jpg (1280x720, 270K)

>*looks at U.K.*
yeah, everyone will get stabbed, blown up, raped, shot, etc.

why even be elite heavy cavalry when any peasant with a $200 glock can kill a king

Attached: 1541704287810s.jpg (175x250, 10K)

agree+1
do it ameri-bros, have freedom.
bitch cuck
feel sad for the u.k. and us leafs, we are practically unarmed and told our lives are lesser.
your goin to need a lot of bullets.

Nowhere in the 2nd Amendment does it say guns.

>Knightly orders will return with the advent of power armor making an elite group of armored bulletproof knights capable of destroying armies of traditional soldiers.

Attached: never changes.jpg (620x348, 53K)

I'm saving up for an upper right now. Other than that I own a mauser and some handguns.

Attached: __murica__by_mkgraphics-d5ifhdj.jpg (223x300, 19K)

Yes, but guns are a type of ARMament.

Byzantine Cataphract

>In the 2008 case District of Columbia v. Heller, the Supreme Court held that the "Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home."

I have well over 50 guns
Murica'

This was an unconstitutional ruling by activist judges. The 2nd amendment is very clear in that it applies only to the militia(national guard).

Attached: 1538886000466.gif (1500x2700, 380K)

So are nukes, and blades longer than 3 inches.

>hurr memes
Not an argument

>knights get blitzed by shaped charge suicide drones

Man has no place on the battlefield of the future

Attached: 9EC02E70-6534-4490-B5A0-633928F292E4.gif (1600x1100, 1.41M)

Buy me a gun then

Yes and?
You can own blades, axes, and swords
In many states you can also carry them, both concealed and in the open.

You can also own tanks and other such vehicles, and technically you can have the guns operational but my god the money and effort to do it is insane.

You can own mortars and cannons even, again alot harder and under certain conditons but you can.

Nukes? Fine, but the question then is "why not?". Its not the only thing but it certainly is one of the few arms you cannot.

It explains how the constitution in the u.s.a. works.... in simple terms.... so you can understand....

and since this was discussed before... i will leave this here too...

Attached: 1531334189596.jpg (1517x1496, 513K)

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The second amendment only gives state militias the right to have guns. The state militias right to have guns shall not be infringed by the federal government.

Attached: 1524073994178.gif (200x200, 859K)

All able bodied men between 17 and 45 are militia

Lots of arms are banned or restricted at the federal level and others are up to states and localities. No where in the constitution makes guns the exception. Technically your pocket knife in an arm therefore as long as it isn’t banned the letter of the constitution is upheld.

no

Attached: 1542148211107.png (460x629, 425K)

You can talk militia this and militia that, but would you care to tell me whose rights to keep and beat arms shall not be infringed?

The people

Not being fascinated and owning a gun is a mental disorder.

Imagine being so soi and weak that you aren't fascinated by weapons and you literally want to get them removed.

Imagine being so soi that your girlfriend knows more about guns, knives, and fighting than you do.

Attached: 1537231533085.jpg (540x534, 67K)

You are legitimately retarded.

>The right of the people
Haha, learn English bean nigger

I’ll accept your ad hominem attack as a concession.

It's not an ad hominem. It's a statement of fact.

Preventing the sale or ownership of something is by definition an infringement. The amendment states that the right shall not be infringed.

In order to keep a well regulated militia, firearm access to the public cannot be infringed.

yes
The people are the militia.

Go buy a live hand Granades or a nuclear bomb or tons of other arms. You can’t. No where does the constitution does it mention guns specifically.

It's perfectly legal to buy all of those things you ignorant fucking chimp.

that's not how a militia works faggot

>a military force that is raised from the civil population to supplement a regular army in an emergency.

Actually you bring up a great point. The constitution gives you the right to keep and bear ... it doesn’t mention the blockage of sales or trade.

Every time...
>OP:'hey annon your constitution dosnt do this prove me wrong'
>A:'Actually it does... here is some proofs'
>Someone supporting OP:'I dont accept these proofs, you are wrong'

The Constitution does not give us the right. It simply acknowledges that everyone is born with that right, and it will be guaranteed.

And since you are brilliant, leaf.....how does one put the gun genie back in the bottle?

Think the cartels will suffer to be dis-armed? What about any government on earth, will they be disarmed?

Tell us your brilliant plan......

Attached: Shall not.jpg (530x595, 109K)

You can't keep or bear without being able to acquire them you fucking mongoloid.

I dont own a gun. I own 6.

MY GUN MY CHOICE

you didn't build that

That is conscription.
A militia is made up of ordinary citizens and civilians who are armed.

No dipshit I posted the definition of militia.

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!.jpg (556x426, 102K)

We used to only have militias.
What fucking army raised them?

what is a arrow

So if hypothetically, the 2nd amendment were to be repealed, that would mean you have a right but it’s not guaranteed? What’s the difference?

That’s not true. You could already have them currently.

I prefer reality to hypothetical. And reality says, never happening.

We legitimately need to start imprisoning you people.

I guess fundamentally the difference is one is voluntary and one is not, although draftees would be a true part of the military

inalienable rights means that the government has no right to even interpret what the constitution says. We have all the rights GOD says so and the government has none. That's why the government uses force to make you do what it wants.

Attached: 0e9 (1).jpg (499x499, 24K)

>inalienable rights means that the government has no right to even interpret what the constitution says
wrong
>The second amendment only gives state militias the right to have guns
wrong

So what did god have to say about the prohibition of alcohol?

explain how im wrong then you kike nigger

Pretty sure God doesn't like drunkards.

28th Amendment to the constitution.

All legal citizens of good standing and not being convicted of a felony are required to own at least one pistol and one rifle acceptable for military service and maintain a store of ammunition equal to that carried by an active military combatant during a time of war.

n b 4 the son of God turned water into wine...

based

Attached: ugh.png (223x175, 95K)

IIRC, he wasn't super hyped about doing it.

wasnt there like a wedding or a party, people were too poor for the celebration... something like that?

excellent idea!!

there is literally no reason to own a rifle unless you're a beta male and want to be feared.

:( your fucking right op

Attached: 1542092413741.jpg (960x1280, 141K)

>you kike nigger
wrong

People have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness by birth. They have no right to take that away from other people, and they have every right to protect it from being taken away from other people.

>The second amendment only gives state militias the right to have guns

A piece of paper does not give you a right. The right has always been there, it is the document that states clearly the right that already exists.

Hence why it is true that a well-regulated militia is necessary to the security of the free state, which is already listed in the constitution originally before the bill of rights, but the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

They ran out sooner than expected because everyone was a drunk degenerate, and Mary asked him to make more and he was like "really lady, you want me to reveal myself as the Son of God in THIS situation?"

>People have the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness
Then how come the government takes life, and liberty, and people's ability to pursue happiness every day? Its almost as if the constitution is meaningless.

God grants you rights but it doesn't matter evidently.

John 2:1-11
found it, it basically is jesus saying You guys got any wine? they were like nah... he was like watch this.

>inalienable rights mean that the government has no right to even interpret what the constitution says

Government is a group of people who are organized. The representative republic, when properly functioning, is of the people, by the people, and for the people. The leaders not lifetime politicians but common man.

"Yet we owe no allegiance, we bow to no throne,
Our ruler is law and the law is our own;
Our leaders themselves are our own fellow-men,
Who can handle the sword, or the scythe, or the pen."
Song of the Vermonters 1779

inalienable rights are god given, though a man may be abused of these rights, they can't actually be taken away from him. He is of course, still human. He is never going to not have these rights.

see part 2

> “Woman, why do you involve me?” Jesus replied. “My hour has not yet come.”

Even Jesus was angsty with his mom.

He was kind of a dick when he was a kid.

IF YOU DIDNT DESTROY ALL YOUR GUNS AFTER THE PARKLAND MASSACRE, YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!!!

Attached: 002667ED-145D-422F-91DC-6706209539F3.jpg (1984x1876, 860K)

In his defense, what kind of parents don't notice their kid is missing until they're far outside of the city?

So you have the right to remain silent while being water boarded at a black ops site.

Yes. You still have the God-given rights that they can't alienate from you.

>$200 glock
Where?

and red pilled

AR’s are meme guns, all you need is a 9mm pistol with 30 round mags, concealed permit, a 12 gauge, and TRAINING.

Shit will never hit the fan enough to where you’ll be able to open carry a rifle

Attached: 6536FB1F-8DB8-49FC-A0CA-7DD5A4ECB7A6.jpg (750x1334, 122K)

>Shit will never hit the fan enough to where you’ll be able to open carry a rifle

Look at Debbie Downer over here

Attached: 1481219537581.png (630x435, 539K)

>Tape on gun.
Kill yourself.

Get a load of this fag.

Attached: 1371408433519.jpg (594x433, 75K)

It’s in my perfect spot nigger, can blind you in .5 seconds, faster than your tacticool fag light setup

>random picture of girl w gun

Lets be real, open carrying a rifle is a great way to paint a huge target on your ass, rather pack 17 9mm on my waist with a couple 33 mags in the car

Lol, have a $1,200 AK, dropping moving targets at over 50 yards with open sights isn’t even realistic, rather have a .308 bolt and ambush, rifles are primarily for offense

Actually I’d rather spray buckshot from my 7 round tube in almost any situation

>moving the goal posts

>$1,200

Only retards and richfags spend that much on a single gun

>no arguments

By the way, Arsenal AK’s are worth every penny

sadly I lost all my guns on a fishing trip

You put tape on your gun, you don't get to even have an argument.

Cut the light off kid. You know a proper one is peanuts right?

Thats a polish winged hussar from mount and blade my good turk

Well then, good thing I own one or ten or so guns.

>says “the right of the people too keep and bear arms”
>buh buh buh muh muhlishus

You're right it meant arms as in armaments. That Includes a lot more than just personal small arms. Stuff like artillery and crew served weapons is legal according to the constitution.

The battlefields of the future will be full of suicide drones, missiles and lasers. It will incredibly lethal and shitty.

I’m not against it, but I think for the sake of organization it should be optional to accept a firearm on loan from the government. At the end of your service/readiness you can buy it, or give it back (I think it’s be smarter to just give it to the person).

This would stop people from tuning around with only an AR in 0.22 Earmcsplitten Loudenboomer and expecting the military to source their Ammo.

Attached: 71B89976-0AF1-46D4-A6E1-AFB108398277.jpg (1024x1024, 62K)

No it wasn't and we will fight you to death if you say otherwise.