Millennials are the first American generation to come into a situation where it wasn't a given they'd live better than...

Millennials are the first American generation to come into a situation where it wasn't a given they'd live better than their parents. That's not their fault and those older folks criticizing them ought to look in the mirror.

I think the Millennials get a very bad rap. They didn't screw up the economy in the early 2000s, or start the war on the middle class in the early 1980s, or have anything to do with the increase in terrorism from late 1970s to early 2000s, but they came into that and have had to deal with the impacts.

Attached: gettyimages-672163183.jpg (704x396, 55K)

We really got shafted just tell the Zoomers to be gentle on our old age.

I think we are living in one of the WORST times to be alive since before modern medicine. Yeah yeah, "dude polio" fags can shove it, but I feel like I'm in woke dystopian nightmare. All of this information is available on how fucked we are, but we are powerless to change it. We're all too busy fighting each other to invoke real change, but cant just break away from one another because the powers that b won't allow it.

Meanwhile, we are all so fucking disconnected from reality. Social media really has made us far less social, and now connections are just like a drink you sip on until you're done and order a new one. Meanwhile, half of us were tricked into trying to create a better future for ourselves only to discover there is nothing but debt at the end of the rainbow, and those of us that didn't just dick around still get shafted because it's too easy to associate the engineer with the retarded feminist study major.

I really think we're in for some SERIOUS shit. This society model just isn't going to last without violence in 40 years. I hope I get to see it through, but on the other side I really hope I don't.

Attached: 1539113535647.jpg (468x431, 17K)

>Synagogue of Satan "accidentally" causes Global Financial Crisis
>parents yell at you for being poor
>make jokes about avocado toast
>why won't you just get a job? why are you so lazy?
>it's my 9th birthday

Millenials likely live shorter lives than boomers or their parents.

I’m giving myself till 30 to sort shit out before offing myself. 25 now

to be fair males dont mature until 30 so who gives a shit

If I'm not 6'1 by 30 I'm going to off myself. 5'7 at 25 now

No I'm 37 and it's just like it was my whole life except there is no waiting such as a doctors office anymore.

i have friend who was shorter than me throughout middle school and high school who then shot way the fuck up around 22-23 and is about a 1/2 inch taller than me at around 6'2". it can happen.

Snazzy

No, millennials had so many choices available to them. For education, work, love entertainment. They bulk of them just made poor choices and have delusions of grandeur.

Don't live in an unaffordable housing market if your only marketable job skills are freelance internet opinionist and dishwasher

You will not get that tall suck it up you shit.

>Bulk made poor choices
>So many people in this place that the competition in life is making discernible losers and winners in life
Thats where everything got fucked.

Interesting, I have also heard some people experiencing growth spurt in their late 20s. Then there are those whose growth plates never fuse and they keep growing throughout their life, eventually dying because the body cant withstand the stress of being 8 feet

I'm 5'7 myself man. 26 here and I know I'm far past growing. I've learned, how about you?

well even if you stay a manlet be grateful you don't die of gigantism i guess

Have you ever been close to tragedy, user? Check out the archived cali for thread. You'd be very surprised how easily some things can change.

Half-joking, I know that it's practically impossible to grow anymore at this point. 5'7 is not that bad to be honest. It's below average, but not comically short.

There's a blessing to every curse.

We wont

Its never been a given that children would live better lives. For that you must work. What horse shit.

I'm just gonna throw it out that its not a competition on who can be more miserable. That was my whole point.

Yeah, you have to work to survive.

Except the fake Jews who print out money for free and give it to their friends and family. Dance, goyim, dance!

Attached: jr.jpg (300x300, 13K)

I hope the rest of my generation cares about whiteness like I do. I doubt it though. That's why I'm moving to Alaska with a bunch of other autists

This is now a Jew hate thread

It's okay, in the coming civil unrest due to food shortages caused by the grand solar minimum, we will get to eat the boomers. Hopefully literally.

I'm gonna eat it with some cha