Branch Davidians / Waco Seige

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Waco.jpg (800x600, 101K)

The Government. Davidians were harmless albeit a little crazy.

In the end? The feds, obviously.

This.

They burned that place to the ground while it was filled with women and children.

Theyre the same person.

What
A
Cook
Out

She was his mother who put him up for adoption.

Why did the government kill them? Brainlet question but I've heard too many conspiracy theories.

>Davidians were harmless
Koresh was selling children to Clinton cartel

no one is innocent

>Why did the government kill them?
tie up loose ends and praise satan

This, it was really a BBQ gone wrong.

Proof?

so reno had him killed?

Watch the mini-series "Waco" that came out a few months ago. It was fair and balanced about all the mistakes and missteps that lead to things going to shit.

The only thing it didn't portray was how much of a fucking cunt Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi was after he shot Vicky Weaver and yelled taunts at Randy. (This is well covered in John Ross's "Unintended Consequences" which you can find in a free .pdf online.)

Dude was a straight-up child molester, a fact that the "patriots" love to turn a blind eye to. Randy Weaver (Ruby Ridge) is a much more sympathetic figure.

>You can't molest the children if they're dead

Attached: Jan.jpg (559x419, 86K)

the government in almost all respects. the Branch Davidians were weirdos but pretty much harmless and the government murdered an ass load of people including women and children in a horrific manner

the true reason? because Hillary was tired of them in the news coverage which was related to the Clinton's negatively and demanded 'something be done about it'

Fed got pissed that they killed their guys and were out for blood. Never mind the fact that the ATF instigated it by being fucking assholes and shooting all their dogs unprovoked. Anything else I'm skeptical about.

Nobody I know who is critical of Waco has ever said Koresh dindu nuffin'. They just point out the government did everything they could to make sure the precious children they were so concerned about didn't make it out alive and died violent, painful deaths.

Hard to tell, They both had horrible haircuts.It's a toss up

Mark Ruffalo obviously

Drumpfs hate did Waco. In peach him.

Timmy won in the end.

Literally no one turns a blind eye to fucking ruby ridge faggot. Especially when its brought up with Timothy Mcveigh. People harassed that Jap fuck who killed his family and protested the gun manufacturer who made his gun

ATF nobody disputes this.

Attached: 46B368FD-B43A-465E-BC75-40D7D1161B3A.gif (480x270, 2.37M)

This. ATF sucks.

Attached: 34F76039-13AC-4AFB-91B1-07063CCB9AC8.jpg (2132x1536, 527K)

ITT everyone posting about child molestation has not read the documents.

The TL;DR was that there was literally no evidence of child molestation. All evidence came from horrendously biased sources. 8 experts evaluated the children who survived. Only one, a sociologist, claimed that abuse could have taken place. And even then, his argument wasn't that Koresh molested kids, it was that in the event the siege wore on longer, there was an increased likelihood children would be abused.

All other experts disagreed with him.

oh gee, maybe the false prophet who was only interested in protecting his underage harem?

you people are worthless

fun random fact one of the lawyers that defended multiple people from there was my lawyer twice for two different felonies and got me off
Sad unfun fact is he's dying of ALS.

he was an unironically based man who was anti fbi, government and corruption.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

other than the kiddie fucking and illegal gun sales?

what is it like being dead from the neck up?

THIS

this is why the entire place went up in flames

^
yUo PeOPle R wOrtHLESs

Wtf did they charge you with?

Based and redpilled. The older I get, the more sense David makes.

They were legal guns you fuck. Paul Fatta had an FFL.

>sawn off shotguns are legal guise!

you're fat and retarded

Oh shit, never thought of that

>protect the second amendment
>unless the weapon is too effective

Reno, Hillary, and to some extent I guess bill. Lots of strange suicides after this. Hillary destroyed all evidence. It's cool tho. Timmy gave them a Stern telling off. They won't try that again for at least twenty years...
>Checks calendar
Goddamn I'm happy we elected trump

yes, let's pass out free suppressors, make fully automatic weapons available at 7-11 and a rocket launcher under every wee babe's pillow.

how terrified of literally everything are you, cuck?

>Lon Tomohisa Horiuchi
Same guy who murdered Vicky Weaver at Ruby Ridge.
>Was actually charged with her murder in 1997, but the charges were later dropped.
Fuck this gay Earth.

>children are being molested
>solution is burn them to death

leave before it's too late

Attached: 1520384656278.jpg (828x497, 120K)

when I was 18 I had a controlled substance, I took unprescribed amphetamines to study for end of the year exams and a few AP exams I had 5 and was pulled over by an officer while driving to drop them off at the person's house who had given them to me because I didn't need them anymore.. pulled over and forced out of the vehicle because I seemed nervous because that was one of the first times I've been pulled over and he illegally searched my car after I said I don't consent to a search. Second arrest was for possession of a stolen firearm, I bought a firearm from a close friend and was pulled over a year later on the way home from a 9 hour shift while working IT, had a lot of tickets that day, by a drug-dog cop, was very respectful to the officer told him I had a loaded firearm in the glove box of my car with one in the chamber, he asked me to step out for his safety and I did, he brought his doggo around to search the vehicle and it popped for something, mind you I haven't done drugs since I was originally arrested at 18. he searches the car, not a single drug, ran the serial on the gun and it was stolen 10-11 years prior, I learned that day to not trust anyone, I also learned that database searches online are 100% faulty and not up to date no matter if it was reported stolen 10+ years ago. Oh well. No record to this day so i'm very fortunate

they burned evidence, they couldnt care less about anyone else

Sounds like you’re the terrified one.

On April 19, 1993 Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno killed 29 niggers in Waco, TX. Not a bad score for two bulldykes that weren't working as abortionists.

>Everyone in the Cult was apparently mental and had intentions to commit mass murder
Why the fuck did we send SWAT and FBI to go in there and get killed when we could have used artillery howitzers and reduce the house to nothing.

Wow that sucks, glad that guy got you out of the jam you were in.

First victim of the Trump Curse. If he did nothing else, he brought justice for those kids.

yeah he also helped me when I was under investigated by the FBI for making one to many troll comments here and on an anonymous twitter. That was a ton of fun.

would you let 90 people die for your guns?

>let's pass out free suppressors, make fully automatic weapons available at 7-11 and a rocket launcher under every wee babe's pillow.

YES!!! Now were talking!

Attached: to_the_border.jpg (2100x1336, 863K)

All of them.jpg

After Koresh was found guilty he deserved everything that happened to him. Oh wait!

Sounds legit.

>Dude was a straight-up child molester
You ever wonder why the ATF would be there for child molestation suspicions?
Because the ATF wasn't there for child molestation suspicions you fucking brainlet.
The ATF was there because the feds wanted to shut down Koresh's cult based on weapons charges.
The child molestation shit was made up after the fact to try to save face for murdering a bunch of innocent people all because they thought they *may* have had """""""illegal""""""" guns.

Do you know what Due Process and Innocent until Proven Guilty fucking means you fucking retarded cunt? This was execution of American civilians, you insufferable fucking faggot.

Even if Koresh or and of his followers were found guilty (for the sake of your ignorant statement), did little kids deserve to be burned to death for the crimes of adults?

I hope the government burns you alive because you came to Jow Forums and some informant who doesn't want to go back to jail says you did something you didn't, you fucking NPC.

Sounds good to me
what are you, scared of weapons?

>Source: My asshole
What's having a prolapsed anus like?

>illegal gun sales

I can't even imagine what it's like to actually believe the government when they give us arbitrary law a prescriptions banning this, that and the other on a whim.

Do you also think that children should get licenses to open lemonade stands because the government says so?

>Burning not only him but also his underage harem to death is a perfectly reasonable response

Attached: 1538532720837.jpg (480x247, 12K)

I'll take things that didn't happen, Alex.

Texas rangers disputed that claim by ATF, and p provided a list of recovered weapons, not including any sawn offs.

The people who burned families alive.

most likely this desu

The ones who haven't been granted the authority to act as judge, jury and executioner.

may that bitch Reno rot in hell

kys, faggot