11/11/18

11/11/18 was the day that Donald Trump was supposed to be assassinated in France. They planned it out, and everything was ready. It was going to be the event that changed everything. Civil war would follow, and Pence would take the thrown. Pence would declare war on France and Putin would back him up, and this would result in world war 3. It was all planned, but somehow, President Trump was warned. He never showed up.

11/11/18 was the day everything would change, but History has been rewritten. The elites are scared because their occultism doesn't work on Trump.

Attached: Donald Trump.png (789x625, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kunEOKFZI5g
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rolling

>Civil war would follow, and Pence would take the thrown. Pence would declare war on France and Putin would back him up, and this would result in world war 3.
How is any of this bad?

>11/11/18 was the day that Donald Trump was supposed to be assassinated in France. They planned it out, and everything was ready. It was going to be the event that changed everything. Civil war would follow, and Pence would take the thrown. Pence would declare war on France and Putin would back him up, and this would result in world war 3. It was all planned, but somehow, President Trump was warned. He never showed up.
The Rod and The Ring will strike

10/10/2018 to 11/11/2018 is 33 days

THE ROD AND THE RING FAILED.

Attached: 1529129760292.jpg (580x1480, 473K)

was that the day he cancelled everything because of rain?

Or they did kill him and we have a frog impostor in the whitehouse

>but somehow, President Trump was warned. He never showed up.

Attached: 1539086786408.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Attached: 1537309637575.jpg (3437x2291, 517K)

fuck trump

sent the military to the border to help the caravan get in

gj buddy

Attached: OP.png (279x247, 56K)

Yeah, I got a pretty bad headache that day, if I recall. I'm pretty sure we jumped to a new worldline.

Attached: 1514413248062.jpg (3970x2753, 721K)

>Pence would take the thrown

Attached: 1528122306458.jpg (968x1285, 518K)

Source?

Sheeeeeit.

Check 'em

>thrown

Shut the fuck up you dumbass idiot.

Maybe the rod and the ring refer to something else?

>The elites are scared because their occultism doesn't work on Trump.
Because ONLY THE POSITIVE SERPENT WINS IN THE END.

Attached: 1526903749510.png (2897x2138, 3.34M)

Why does Macron's wife look like a chimp with a spray tan?

Part of this may or may not be true

>690
Numbers check out.

Nah but the star gorging itself on clay means Israeli shills like you are soon going to die.

macrons wife is an early test run of the governmentsgetgfs program

kushner shill thread detected

I never said anything about Israel
Why should I care about Israel?

No nation benefits from internal war. It's a last desperate measure that costs you alot in global sovereignty.

When you try to say "HURR DURR MAYBE IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE" without explaining WITH EVIDENCE what else you think it could be and you also have a meme flag it's because you're an israeli shill. So Israeli IDF user, get ready to get fucked up because Israel won't make it out of 2018 alive.

I always thought that one was China colonizing Africa for their natural resources?

Because you're either a shill or mentally retarded.

I unironically believe Putin had his men uncover the plot and that he let Trump know about it before this meeting took place.

>mfw their occultism is just tism

Attached: 1539220939113.gif (318x200, 491K)

If Israel is the clay who is the star? The US? We would never invade Israel.

Putin also warned Trump about the plot to use a nuke in Las Vegas last year and Trump told Putin about an Israeli plot to use laptops to crash planes as well as stopping a terrorist plot in Russia.

Attached: 1534272771381.png (680x608, 389K)

ISRAEL IS THE STAR AND YOURE A CONFIRMED SHILL. They will try to annex Gaza and then Israelis will be massacred and you won't be posting here much longer bitch.

Attached: 1523457087075.png (900x893, 659K)

Trump is a time traveller

Would macrons anti-nationalism speech have made more sense if Trump had just been blasted?

holy fuck...

I can't even imagine being this delusional, pulling assassination theories out your ass just to passify the thought that he just didn't feel like going.

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I CALLED IT AS SOON AS I HEARD ABOUT THIS SHIT. I FUCKING CALLED IT. BASED. GOD BLESS TRUMP. GOD BLESS AMERICA. GOD BLESS BOOMER CAPS

its a vague ass sentence, how can one interpretation be more retarded than another? youre a retard

>How is any of this bad?
You meant to ask "who would benefit from it"?

GOD BLESS DONALD J. TRUMP AND PUTIN

END THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Attached: The Bible III Revolutions.jpg (859x621, 73K)

I'm not falling for you tricks Rabbi.

Putin has saved Trump twice now.

I love how Putin straight up dissed Merkel and ignored her

Probably not... that speech was a fucking dumpster fire that burned down half of California

Attached: 1540831729229.jpg (1200x630, 325K)

Trump must have some extremely powerful spiritualists/psychics working for him.

I'm a low level clairvoyant with telepathic tendencies. I would drop everything and serve Trump if he asked.

Attached: 89050.jpg (700x392, 168K)

this is the true history that nobody will ever hear
cherish that we have the opportunity to know it lads

The only thing you're falling on is your own fucking face

Attached: 1530131350524.jpg (1842x2056, 2.12M)

That's a weird thing to say

Not really.

Kike shills out in full force whenever I make these threads. Don't think I can't see you glowing kike.

Trump has been quiet since he's been back. whats going on?

Sure buddy. Keep telling yourself that as you’re watching Trump fellate Bibi at every possible opportunity and increase aid. It’s just 12d chess I’m sure.

The black pill is trump and Hillary are just the same thing with different paint. Presidents aren’t kings, anyway. Corporations have more power than presidents.

What evidence is there for this?

>checked
Yes this was a planned event
>33 days since the bankers tried to break him
>their symbolism will be their downfall
We have an ancient Egyption chaos God on our side... what were they even thinking?

Attached: 1540619554638.jpg (1024x1024, 219K)

Hopefully hes getting fitted for a jager

Quick, I need your help. Astral project hot tomboys into my head.

How does a nation get rid of dictatorship then?

red and basedpilled

Trying to remove those who had tried to have him killed.

Thank you uncle Vladimir

Why is it assumed here the assassination plot on Macron was fake? This isn't the first plot, and no one here finds it surprising in the least. Maggy Biskupski, leader of the 'angry police' association, was found suicided today, in fact there have been many convenient police/military suicides as of late. As you may know army and police are massively nationalist, and they have been very humiliated by the recent governments. A poll came out recently showing French people would support an authoritarian government, trust in the military is over 70%. Hollande sent them to conflict zones across Africa, it seems with Macron we've entered a new 'years of lead' era.

It's as if Kek witnessed what the Pharaohs did in Egypt and he's pissed off at the Pharaonic bloodlines who now LARP as Jews.

Attached: 1529711344847.jpg (1308x1500, 471K)

Nice source.

They thought they were too big to be stopped. They never even saw him coming.

BECAUSE MACRON'S OWN SECURITY FORCES WERE GONNA ASSASSINATE TRUMP.

Attached: 1534628462483.png (1262x1368, 665K)

>Pence would declare war on France
Ya blew it

Throne lol. Your beat me to it.

source:your ass

He wanted to play golf in the rain rather than visit a fuckin WW1 memorial in the rain lol

lol

instead of assasination israel botched an OP in gaza and started an avalanche of shit

Checked. We need sauce that does not pertain to ops ass.

Get Israel to get the US to invade on the grounds that democracy works everywhere and that cruel dictatorships don't come about after an entire history of infighting and extractive flimsy politically charades

Attached: 1541899332237.jpg (1467x1000, 213K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kunEOKFZI5g

Trump going after Macron now. The French fucked up. Trump will destroy them for this.

nu-Jow Forums still thinks we can win this fight with politics
kek, trump is a kike you dumb goys

This. Macron is a fucking loser who didn't take the deal and thought he could outsmart Trump.
youtube.com/watch?v=yhUEcqz2A3Q

I'd prefer you guys to do civil war while Trump is alive

>trump is a kike you dumb goys
You're so scared because Israel is isolated and alone and judgment day is coming quick. Deep down in your bones you know that you and all of Israel will soon be wiped away.

>They thought they were too big to be stopped. They never even saw him coming.
First rule of fighting gangsters... Never let them see you coming

>It's as if Kek witnessed what the Pharaohs did in Egypt and he's pissed off at the Pharaonic bloodlines who now LARP as Jews.
You're wrong about who has the Pharoah's bloodline... ha ha ha ha ha
>another trick by kikes to invert the truth

Attached: 1539953031255.jpg (480x716, 55K)

Honestly, the neocons were cocky as shit the last few days... I totally believe it. What’s next

The zionist elite Neanderthals are the pharaonic bloodlines.

Attached: 1521616119684.png (1300x953, 1.4M)

trump and putin love netanyahu
please explain why trump wants 5g to be implemented fast and without testing in america?
5g was also developed in israel and netanyahu has stated he doesnt want 5g depployed in israel
but trump thinks its so good for us
lets not forget trump hiring john bolton and bombing syria
you arent fooling anyone go back to the Q board

>What’s next
Believe it or not those UFO sighting and the news about Aliens is because the Jews want you to be afraid of the UFOs since they are the Jews enemies. They are gonna come and turn off Israel's nukes so that the Samson Option is not possible and then Israel will enter a conventional war with 57 muslim nations, Russia, China, and Iran.

Macron BTFO

Attached: macron BTFO.png (585x533, 70K)

>trump and putin love netanyahu
Netanyahu is a scared little BITCH and Israel hasn't done another run in Syria after the S-300s arrived. Russia also reserved the right to retaliate at any time. When the FISA comes out Israel will die.

Attached: 1531066341208.jpg (2045x5328, 2.22M)

Interesting that Q was telling people 11/11 was some kind of Day of Victory. Cabal?

Attached: 1536288523574.jpg (464x606, 37K)

you know all this but dont know that trump is part of them?
you are shilling for someone, very weird

Bull shit.. then that would make Trump a martyr in the eyes of everyone else. It would also prove him right about there being a deep state. If this so-called deep state did exist they would not opt for these type of optics.

Based

Stop pretending with the nu-Jow Forums shit

Is this the good one, traveler? I never seem to feel any of this. I've heard there's been about 5 or 6 events since 2016. I only got a fucking rush after the election in 2016. It wasn't tiresome or anything. Just exhilarating and jubilant. I'm too young to have been really on the computer during 9/11. I've read that was a huge shift too

>Interesting that Q was telling people 11/11 was some kind of Day of Victory. Cabal?
Q DATE PREDICTIONS ARE ALWAYS FOR BAD EVENTS.

kys Q fag

Jow Forums was apolitical and did shit for lulz
90% of the board did vote and knew politics is theater
and now post 2016 you have nothing but reddit MAGA fags and hardly any intelligent people anymore

>we were finally going to get WW3
>and now we aren't
does this ride never end? fml

Go to the Hillary timeline, then. Shoo shoo

Whoah

kys newfag. stop trying to larp as an old fag on an anonymous Canadian moose testicle cooking forum