Was Jersey Shore the most based and redpilled show of all time?

Was Jersey Shore the most based and redpilled show of all time?

Attached: jersey.jpg (2346x1752, 620K)

Bluepilled yes

No. You're a huge fag OP.

cocaine/roids the show, eh nah

undoubtedly yes

Attached: ee816bc6d288c0e7d036d6e1d427f96a65055bb419ad7dafdce576d9017128a0.gif (500x281, 307K)

i liked it back when i was in 8th grade. It's weird knowing that before this show the acted the same way, except they were all losers.

I still remembers ronnie's quote "I didn't go to college because i hate tests, don't test me bro"

fucking degenerative

Jersey Shore wasn't as terrible as people always say it was, and it even helped me get through a depressive phase years ago, but I won't deny that it's about as "normie bait" as TV can get.

Attached: 1347731973655.jpg (368x348, 33K)

>my alcoholic friend helped me beat cancer
It was degenerate shit user, its ok that it helped out though.

>cucknadian
Yep just what i expected

Pauly D was literally the only person in that show that was actually full italian the rest are 1/8th mutts or not italian at all. Amerimutts are so proud of their 1/8th heritage for no reason

I used to watch it all the time, was kinda cool to be honest.

To be completely honest, I was basically just watching it for laughs. The cast never had any real problems in their lives and yet they complain about everything. Something about that was a little endearing to me. An alcoholic friend is still a friend, you know?

CAAAABS ARE HERE!

But anyway, yes redpilled as fuck, literally using phrases from this show got me laid in college.

based
Mike, Vinnie, and Paulie were Italian

None of the girls were full Italian except for Deena

The most cringepilled show of all times

Attached: c69af3c9f406ae4a60bc0411f324004c.jpg (600x1015, 88K)

fermati, bello

Saged and reported

they were all mostly italian american except for a few. like jenwow was irish italian. snookie was something else i forget

How was this show viewed in Italy?

She was 100% peruvian halfling

Attached: zuMPPz2.gif (500x175, 476K)

Snookie is Chilean and adopted by Italian American parents I believe

jwwow and snooki were 0% Italian, Angelina was half polish, Sammy was half greek

Can you tell I've just rewatched the show? lol

It was probably the worst shit ever. Subhuman retards. Especially that fat armed big nosed steroid faggot.

mike is in jail right now for tax evasion

>Knowing this
I got some bad news for you

Kissless virgins detected
Fellow chad detected

That's some sad fucking shit

Yeah he got sentenced, but he's not in the slammer quite yet.

Feel bad for the guy. Got way too famous way too fast, and I'm sure producers encouraged the rampant drug use. Dude's a fucking legend

He can do at least 2 of the activities in GTL while in jail

daily reminder based situation voted for trump

>that flag
OP is literally a fag.

>Dude's a fucking legend
Ok. It's time for you to kill yourself. I don't care if this is bait.

Hey this is also the only reason why ice cream exists.

>catch phrase from pap show corrals thot
I wouldnt advise changing anything, but thinking this is a positive red pilled thing years later is somewhat sad.

What is exactly is your problem with him? betas are ridiculous and don't know how to live life and have fun

Badly. The parts where they LARP as italian acting like the tipical burgers are terrible. Many years ago they tried to male anche italian version, it was called "tamarreide" ( tamarro it's the specific term to define people like the protagonists of Jersey Shore) but was a huge flop

No, The Dukes of Hazard was.

Attached: bhvbfehvbf.jpg (534x712, 77K)

>reality TV show
>the loud one is an alpha
being this unaware

>redpilled show
>Jersey shore
>Not posting based boardwalk empire

Attached: boardwalk-empire-recap-season2-richard-harrowjpg-53ad1d3f7eafb8a8.jpg (2031x1383, 277K)

I literally never watched that shit.

I live 10 mins from where they filmed the show. When i was 16 we'd go down to their house/sawmill bar and throw shit at them while they were trying to film . Fun times.

Attached: 1537118455851.jpg (470x500, 39K)

Vinnie was the only actual Italian you dumb faggot

snookie was cool

why are italians so sensitive? i could see myself being italian and liking the show because they were the butt of the joke. no one saw them as genuine italians but american guidos.

Where you from bro? I'm in ocean county as well

Maybe because it's a roided retarded faggot who's gotten facelifts. There's not a single good thing to say about any of those literal tards, but he takes the cake. Now fuck off.

Toms River. Live just off of 37.

A bunch of rejected dejected guidos. What do you have to offer?

I'm in Point Pleasant, it's kinda amazing how were separated by like less than 10 miles and your town is an overwhelming disgusting shithole full of drugs and mine isn't.

Based

It’s a show about some of the most blue pilled stuck up full of themself morons the world has ever seen. There all half faggots with the way there obsessed with their looks and shit. “Ey don’t mess up muh hair brah I worked like 2 hours on that”. And all they do is drink and fuck absolutely degenerate. Zero brains in all these people. All they do is be dramatic even the men are fucking drama queens.
And hair gel. Don’t forget hair gel.

Its cool, we like you guys living so close. Don't have to spend a lot in gas money to get all your yuppie shit for free.

Attached: 1540506710183.jpg (255x273, 24K)

I'm italian and i always enjoyed the show. But maybe only because i'm a LARPer like the people from jersey shore.

Btw, in germany they tried to make a similar show but with only turks, but it flopped

Attached: party.bruder.jpg (1528x1024, 198K)

>with only turks
>but it flopped
What a fucking surprise. Which genius came up with that?

Kek

Was the brit version successful?

Attached: 2087287.jpg (665x375, 80K)

this show converted a bunch of basedboys into chads and showed them how to treat a fucking slut. Yes.

To this day I haven't heard an accent of the English language more repulsive than the one spoken in this show.

I think so, but i didn't like it.

So it was like a shoebox full of cock roaches ?

That's the problem with white culture. Masculinity isn't seen as necessary and even detested by white dudes and now the people here get angry when they see white kids turning to rap music and nigg culture for masculinity.