Are "Arabs" Cucks?

Why do Lebanese, Syrians, Iraqis, Egyptians, and Palestinians call themselves "arabs" when most are not actual arabians? Iraqis are assyrians mixed with persians, lebs and syrians are anatolian-canaanite, and egyptians are not even semitic whatsoever. So why do they call themselves Arabs when they aren't?
> inb4 arabic
I speak english, but I don't call myself an Englishman because of that. It's as if, upon entering the United States, every brown or black person would start larping as a white anglo-saxon, it makes no sense.
Arabians are indiginous to the Arabian Peninsula. Levantines especially are much more pale than them, some are even more pale than european meds but usually about the same.
So what's with this "culture" attitude of being proud of being arab? It's completely cucked, they're literally praising and larping as the people who slaughtered them and forced them to learn Arabic.
> pic somewhat related. most levantines aren't this white, but there are some

Attached: tumblr_npnc413wsZ1tgqd36o1_1280.jpg (640x640, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/
youtu.be/PkqfKt5m4c0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And the worst part of it all? Actual Gulf Arabs (Saudi, Emirati, etc.) don't even recognize the others as fellow Arabs. It's pathetic, they're desperate to be called an arab and the real arabs don't even validate them. Why don't they just identify as their nation or as levantine or something? they all seem to hate saudi arabia anyway.

they dont call themselves arabs we call them arabs. Lebanese, syrians, and palestinians unironically think they are white and will shit on anyone that's been outside for more than a couple hours

I'm not Arab, I'm Phoenician.

As a Persian all I can say is that you should forget the middle East exists. Don't wonder why people are the way they are over there it is a dying place nothing makes sense and everyone is too scared to be happy. Let them all do what they are doing or get lost in the why.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
and they are arabs , mixed with the local peoples of course but still mostly arabs .

A lot of them do, though. Syria was renamed the Syrian "Arab" Republic during the Nasserist Egypt days, and many syrians there especially in the army, call themselves arabs. I'll give lebanon a pass, but all the times Syria meddled in their affairs, they despised the lebanese anti-arab stances.

Go away you dirty kike no oven dodging Saturn worshippers aloud in this thread.

This is nonsense and you know it. I don't know what kind of education they give you in israel, but it's a known fact that the lebanese in particular have very low amount of Arabian dna.
> news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/canaanite-bible-ancient-dna-lebanon-genetics-archaeology/
Link and pic related, most lebanese cluster to meds and..well, you.

Attached: journal.pgen.1003316.g002.png (4066x2956, 1.25M)

You are all sand niggers as far as i am concerned

Cool, don't care faggot.

Were you born in the UK or went there? And honestly I think I just might forget about that shithole. I like some of the people and their food/culture/mythos, but the region is a fucking disgrace. Even the "successful" nations in the gulf are a disaster.
Also what do you think of syrians and lebs?

Figures an Israeli would lie about it.

because if it wasn't the syrian arab republic it would be the syrian french republic. This has to do with language not race.

You are not white. You never were and never will be. The ancient phoenicians were so close to the ancient israelites that the greeks didn't bother making a distinction between them and referred to them as canaanites.

Are you lebanese yourself? I know they have an enormous diaspora and many just assimilate fluidly. Do you guys identify with "arabs" who are also diapora? Or just other middle eastern minorities like armenians, assyrians, etc.

Nobody is calling lebanese and syrians aryan white europeans. But it's a fact that they, along with many jews, cluster closer with greeks, turks, and southern italians, than with literal bedouin arabs. they can be middle eastern without being arabs.

which is why around those parts they are not as into the arab identity as lets say egypt .
and its not purely about ethnicity , shared language culture and history since those early islamic days and ottoman days plays a key role in the arab identity .

You cluster closely with mongrelized italians and greeks. If you an even call them italian and greek.

Half of Europe are just a bunch of ottoman rape babies not, yet they still has the gall to call themselves """"Europeans"""".

Attached: 100% greek btw.jpg (498x314, 25K)

I'm agreeing with you here, that the arabs and turks commanded them to "become" arabs in a cultural sense. But ethnically, they are not. And even culturally, I'm sure you must be aware that lebanese share more in common with you than with saudi arabia.

ignore the "not", no idea why i typed that out

Cause the Jewish propaganda wants you to believe that the Palestinians are Arabs and should therefore return to Arabia.

While in reality, the Palestinians are descendants of Jews who didn’t run away when the Romans destroyed ancient Israel.

Hope you start to see the bigger picture,

>You are not white
Never said I was faggot.

That man is not greek. By definition a greek person is fully european. That man is just a sand nigger mongrel who happens to live in greece

why do non-whites come to Jow Forums? are you guys masochistic?

Attached: a19.png (993x552, 1.13M)

Arab: GCC countries
non Arab (still speak Arabic but not from the same race): the rest of the Arabic speaking countries.

why ? Conquests and mixing with Arabs.

because when arabs conquered it , they killed most of them and culture shifted the rest

WATCH THIS SHIT FAGS:

Attached: IDF vs Palestinian flag.png (562x562, 363K)

Wait until you realize that Sudan and Somalia are actually Africans but believe they’re Arabs because of their language, history and culture.

The culture shifted heavily in places like iraq and egypt, but ethnically no most remained their original people. Egyptians are not arabs, lebanese arent either. some syrians and iraqis got really arabized but a lot aren't as well.

>Are you lebanese yourself?
Yes.
>Do you guys identify with "arabs" who are also diapora?
Fuck no, I'm not Arab and I don't want to be one. Lebanon doesn't need to be sucked into Pan-Arab bullshit.
> just other middle eastern minorities like armenians, assyrians, etc.
I can relate to them somewhat. Assyrians are probably the closest to us. We have similar heritages and histories.

All your women belong to nonwhite men :)

That was the point I was making. Most people who call themselves "arabs" are probably not even descendants of the country they are in.

Why do you care? It's a poor region only famous for producing enemies of Israel.

Literally so not interesting.

Actually, very curious about Assyrians. I know they speak Aramaic/Assyrian, are the maronites of lebanon originally a syriac people as well? I heard they used to speak it fluently until the 1800s or something. my best friend married a maronite girl and she hates arabs.

Except it is, to me. The entirety of the Bible takes place in the region, the first great empires of sumeria and babylon, and egypt, and some of the most fascinating stories in all of history. Yet today its a fucking shithole.

Thanks for the update.

I was born here, brother this world is a chaotic mess throw out all you have learnt about nations, cultures and ethinicities because it will not be applicable at all pretty soon. The region has been dying for a long time too much war and blood shed too much religious idiocy too much foreign influence and greed and hatred and most of all just plain stupidity. The ME has no future but neither does the west and the East it's worth thinking about and I'd rather die than live to Africa and South America is for the most part a giant shit hole. I don't really have any opinions regarding Syrian, Assyrians, Iraqi, Lebs and Turks they just are what they are and I know who I am and I know I will not get along with the vast majority of them I don't even get along with most Iranians.

the things is that these "arabs" didn't write their history -apart from egypt- , so anything before the conquest is unknown to them ... so they see the "arab" glorious years and larp as arabs to get some sort of a sense of pride
heck these sandniggers even try to take pride of the stuff we did in the iberian peninsula

Yes, they are cuckolds. The Arabic language is the most important in Islam, hence why foreigners worship "Allah" (lit. God).

>and they are arabs , mixed with the local peoples of course but still mostly arabs .
And Jews are dogshit mixed with semen.

Attached: Palestinians are indigenous.png (1700x1800, 1.75M)

Look dickhead this ain't your hug box go to stormfront for that shit if you don't like it no one is forcing you to shit post here.

Caucasian pussy belongs to Ottoman cock

Attached: cenkweinstein.png (790x592, 493K)

Yes, we hid in the mountains after the Arabs invaded the Levant. Assyrians are our cousins.

The khazars were ethnically iranian and culturally turkish. There really is something to the khazar theory. Also iranian jews and nearly indistinguishable from non jewish iranians. So there was probably a large influx of iranian dna into the jewish gene pool from converts.

My mom is Lebanese and my 23andMe says I have 0% Arab. The Lebanese is considered 'West Asian'. I have no DNA relation with Saudis and Yemenis and shit but I do with Syrians and Iranians. Also I have some Greek and Italian.

In my opinion the idea Lebanon is Arab is due to linguistic taxonomy that may or may not even reflect reality. Genetically it isn't true. Islamic marriage law dictates that Arabs become less Arab in foreign lands, not the opposite. Christian Lebanese should reflect their ancestral genetics since to be Christian Lebanese means the amount of your ancestors who were Muslims should be vanishingly small if nonexistent.

all I'm asking is why you guys come here when vast majority of Jow Forums is racist and calls you sandniggers, you dumb ass. even stormfront has you b/c of the anti-semitism.

What's hilarious is that some of these cucks come here and flaunt their pisslam culture and arab slavery as virtues

They have zero self awareness.

They're practically all Iranian converts who were then mutted with Turks and Southern Europeans.

>>You are not white
>Never said I was faggot.

Stormfags need to leave at once!

According to British TV all the above are “Asians”.

Why are you lumping us in with these kikes Iranian Jews came to Iran when Cyrus the great freedom them from Babylon also many Jews came to Iran because we used tolerate them what makes these Jews you are referring to Iranian?

Most caucasian women are 100% bluepilled and complete cunts. Enjoy the pussy my friend, it's all yours. Also enjoy your race mixed babies who will have no real heritage to call their own.

Removing bluepilled race betrayers is doing us a favor.

Who cares what concerns you?The desert is the primary reason there was basically no Arab mixing with Mediterranean populations. Phoenicians were sea niggers if they were anything.

Ashkenazi jews originated in turkey. Iskenaz, Eskenaz and Ashanaz are all turkish villages where they lived.

You and all the rest of Jow Forums are just virtual entities you are just text appearing on my screen that I can choose to ignore racism isn't something new to me I don't get triggered by words on a screen.

>caucasian
I hope by caucasian you mean literally. Because armenians are not white

The eternal Turk.

Damn, Persians are Remphanpilled?

I've been on Jow Forums since 2011 the red pills just flow here it's like observing the autistic matrix.

I'm Antiochian Orthodox so I spend a lot of times around Arabs. The ones I know seem to identify more with their nationality than with an Arab identity. There's a lot of banter about the different ethnicity and there's more of a "middle-eastern" identity than an Arab one.

Attached: 1541465919557.jpg (640x906, 96K)

Why don't the Iranians go back to their Zoroastrian roots?

Are you dumb?
The Arabs conquered those countries in the 15th century, they are literally Arab.

Exactly, all of south america is basically spaniards because Spain conquered them.

lebanese people are based and i got happy when i found out greece and cyprus took in christians in lebanon during the lebanese civil war

id trade every liberal for a christian lebanese person

Because it's bullshit Iranians are only religious in name why substitute one for another when we all know we don't believe in any sort of God at all. Iranians and religion is purely cultural phenomenon not a spiritual one.

Our women worship the material world wanting to live like queens and brag about how they got a new this and that and their kids went this and that school and have this and that job but don't tend to debase themselves like Slavic women.

They just nag at us to provide for them pointless petty things and we try to, the average Iranian man works like a dog to stop his wife from nagging him to death. It not a pleasant life switching religions is the last thing in anyone's mind.

a christian sand nigger is still a sand nigger

Are "whites" cucks?
Why do spaniards, slavs, irish, italians, and others call themselves "white" when they are not actual whites.

She purdy...

As a Lebanese Antiochian Orthodox Christian, I accept

They are all one drop rule niggers anyway lmao

And, YES, they are the most cucked group on the planet followed only by spics

This is incredibly misinformed.

>Let them all do what they are doing or get lost in the why.
World Travel 101
>Stop asking why.

Attached: Turkish Oil Dance.gif (288x303, 176K)

Caucasians are white and based
youtu.be/PkqfKt5m4c0

Attached: s-51f4560779a80665f7bb87f94b1fac6cbf1381be.jpg (2290x1280, 1.76M)

Attached: taleb arab.jpg (500x616, 69K)

>all black hair with either brown or hazel eyes
All of those are 100% ottoman rape babies and not white.

I actually read the Gathas, and I had a dream where I communicated with Zarathustra. I want to write a book, proclaiming myself as a new prophet, but I am not sure if I could find literary agents or if people will try to kill me or destroy my reputation.

>tfw you will never marry a joyful snow girl