HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHA so glad I live in California

Attached: 1516281699756.png (859x652, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aws.amazon.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based californian

Why not just cancel whatever gay little program is paying into amazon? Or is this headline deliberately misleading?

>HAHAHAHAHAHA so glad I live in California

The only difference is the weather

FUCK im in ustate Jew York

>being this much of a blue collared wagie
no fucking idea how investment works, kill your fucking commie union father.

Basically come here now, give a shit ton of people jobs to the people of NY, build some big buildings and we'll give you 1.5 billion. You just pay us .5 billion a year so we'll make our money back in 3 years plus whatever sales/income tax we get from those who moved in and now spend money.

Attached: Screenshot_20181113-200934.png (1440x2560, 346K)

Currently reside in flushing. Commute to Manhattan for work is fucking hell. This is going to make shit much worse.

Does this make the Amazon tech workers welfare queens?

More jobs don't mean better standard of living.

Western Queens is already an overpriced and overcrowded shithole. This will make quality of life much worse no matter how many jobs Amazon creates.

You know a company is downright fucking evil when even MSM is calling them out on their shit.

glad they didn't chose Atlanta, enough taxpayer-funded corporation schemes as it is

nah. here in seattle all the Amazon workers moved within walking distance of work.

sure it's 3,000/ month for commie block housing. what do they care.

of course it also bumped the cost of living up here about 5 fold.

it's the peripheral businesses that really fuck you. those employees can't afford to live close but still get paid well so they buy up closer to the city. and the trend ripples outward.

I wish we could give you guys hq1.

The people in LIC will move east and raise the cost of living even more.
We already have corrupt Chinese oligarchs buying up all the homes here. We don't need yuppie faggots making it even worse.

Only faggots have ever made that claim unironically

You fool, each job alone increases GDP by $48k just by being created!

>25k employees

The Amazon in Columbia, SC doesn't even have 1/10th that number?
Someone is fucking high!

Attached: dafuq.jpg (406x459, 57K)

>so glad I live in California

Attached: 1328504076844.gif (400x229, 1020K)

>muh GDP

Attached: 1425734948394.png (375x444, 96K)

Yes it is

Yes it did make traffic worse. Its why they've now added a north bound train and all the low income density housing alongside it. North Seattle is going to be shit by 2030. All those Amazon fucks displaced the native Seattle people and they gotta go somewhere. Those rentals wouldn't be empty without an Amazon slave renting them.

every time i think i hate maryland, i look a jew york, california, sweden, and britian then feel ok.

I'm guess 1 post by this ID. I didnt rvem look and I bet I'm right.

waaaagie come back to your cage waaaagie

This is 2nd headquarters for them, not a warehouse filled with minimum wagies. Probably going to bring a lot of jobs and money to Jew York in the long run.

Said nobody with brain cells ever.

Communists selling their cities and states and countries out to rootless, exploitative multinational corporations in bed with the alphabet agencies and the billionaire jew who runs it just makes me laugh
>we're going to hike the taxes up on all you goy
>we're going to PAY Bezos to come to our city/state, though, and we'll pay him with your money that we stole!
>better pay your 8% Amusement Tax to glorious Chairman Bezos, goy

>Starting job in Metro DC in January
>Rent is high as fuck
>Amazon is showing up
>Rent is going to be even higher

Now I'm reconsidering

Can we kick them the fuck out already?
The cost of housing is fucked and I'm sick of all this traffic.
It's going to get a lot worse.

Its horrid. I hate Jeff Bezos greedy fuck

I live in Pittsburgh which from what I understood was in the finals to get the HQ (Don't get me wrong i never actually believed we'd get it), should I actually be happy we didn't get it then?

Good catch. For years live call Wal-Mart welfare queen because state subsidizes shitty wages. Now actual tax breaks are a good thing (???)

said no one ever.
oh wait, nvm pic related

Attached: full.jpg (739x539, 96K)

Just look how much American taxpayers have to pay for assistance through the application process for 1 homeland security border job! $36,000 per application paid to a company to help civilians figure out the complexities of the government job application process.

That’s more than the starting salary of $35,000 per year for the job itself.

What the fuck world do we live in that makes this ok?

Just change the hiring procedures and save the taxpayer $300,000,000

With the road work and traffic holy shit the only ppl who wanted to dodged a bullet more were squirrel hill tree of life attendees

yes. none of those jobs are full time w/benefits. amazon is the walmart you can't see and an equal drain on society.

the thing is, each of these fuckers is going to make >$150k/yr, and will have paid more than $45k in city and state taxes within two or three years

these aren't warehouse jobs you nob, they're software engineering jobs

New York is infinitely better than California.

kek

They'd probably pull another Bakery Square type deal though for UN Agenda 21 enclaves where you live in a shoebox right next to the HQ and you can get free avacado artisan bread toast next to the yoga lessons and then buy your bubble tea at the store at ground level.

how many programmers do they need to run that site ???

post a thumbnail of a pair of socks, post the price, tell me if it qualifies for Free Shipping... and then let the cucks have a section below the item to leave "stars" and comments, the website looks no different today than it did 5 years ago...

Are you perhaps unaware that amazon is one of the largest infrastucture-as-a-service and platform-as-a-service cloud vendors on the planet?

aws.amazon.com/

>and that's a good thing!

>give a shit ton of people jobs to the people of NY
The lowest paying jobs maybe. All the good jobs will go to out of state people they bring in.

In their defense, their offerings are far better than any of microsoft's, google's, or IBM's attempts.

Who cares? Clouds are for chumps.

Liberals:
>higher taxes don't kill jobs!

Also liberals:
>we must give tax breaks to attract these lucrative jobs!

Stay in the hive, it has everything you will ever need.

Atlanta fag here, we dodged a bullet.