Why is America such a shitty country? Literally nobody outside the upper-middle class and wealthy value education...

Why is America such a shitty country? Literally nobody outside the upper-middle class and wealthy value education. As a result, American public schools are like zoos outside nice zip codes. Americans don't even respect teachers, unlike other developed nations. Maybe this is why Europeans are better at English than many Americans...

Attached: g9510-20_teacher-hope.jpg (840x1120, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

city-journal.org/html/no-teachers-are-not-underpaid-15867.html
bls.gov/ooh/education-training-and-library/mobile/home.htm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFNlKiQS3ng
mises.org/wire/fair-wage
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People value QUALITY education. Government subsidized education is utter shit because you have nigs and spics fucking it up for whites and asians.

Also teachers get paid out of the ass, go fuck yourself and die retard.
city-journal.org/html/no-teachers-are-not-underpaid-15867.html

>People value QUALITY education
Yeah, only the upper-middle class and wealthy.

T H I C C

Bitch must be shooting up a lot of heroin to be a 16 year teacher and work two more jobs and still needs to donate plasma to pay bills? Lmao what a lying fat fuck

>be born sexy female on easy mode
>manage to fuck it up

bls.gov/ooh/education-training-and-library/mobile/home.htm

According to this, teachers are paid well above the average of all jobs, by almost 20k. It’s much more than what chinks, viets, Russians, and many euro teachers make even though their students are far smarter than us

>sexy
>donate plasma to pay the bills
>donate

You listed three shitholes

Schools are zoos because kids dont take it seriously. The only reason they go is so their parents dont get locked up.
I dropped out as soon as I legally could. If people dont want an education, they shouldnt be forced to it from the threat of reprecussions.

School should be privatized. There is no point anymore to try to wrangle niggers and mentally ill white boys into a classroom of 32 anymore.
If they want education they or their parents should seek it out and pay for it themselves.

Choosing to avoid learning can frequently lead to poverty. And poor kids who work hard in school can escape this struggle. Read Frederick Douglas, if it wasn’t for his obsession with reading, he would have been a slave all his life

All three have less funding and more poverty, than any inner city, but better educational qualities.

Let me fix that for you:
I have a pointlessly expensive degree that doesn't make me any more qualified,
16 years of worthless experience,
work two extra [equally worthless] jobs,
get great benefits,
don't work a full days work,
only work 2/3 of the year [counting weekends as work],
and donate something that literally grows inside of me.
I'm a leech in America.

>better educational qualities
No. Their students get better grades. But that's because they are white and asian, while we in the US are more mixed. Compare our whites to the Russian whites and our asians to the Chinese and Vietnamese asians and you will see that our education system is actually pretty good.

Because socialized education is garbage and is trying to fill a role it never can. Teach kids to read and write, add and subtract. Leave everything else the fuck out of public schools.

Fuck public school teachers. My teachers were all piece of shit women who didnt give a shit about my education or anybody elses and basically acted like daycare workers in my shitty public school. The American teacher must be punished physically, psychically, and metaphysically.

>they shouldnt be forced to it
I agree.
>School should be privatized
I disagree. I think there are public benefits to offering an education free of charge. But it should not be forced- the people who need it forced on them will not benefit much from the education, nor will their education benefit the public much.

>teachers
>underpaid

Cut it out with the memes

>Frederick Douglas
You could power the world with how fast he's rolling over in his grave.

Don’t forget the literal retards they have stinking up the public schools.

Attached: 002BCC66-085A-4E40-9B56-5D92819BEFE8.jpg (326x326, 39K)

teachers make good money considering how easy their job is, and they get long summer vacations. I will never understand why they are always whining. There are so many worse jobs out there that pay much less.

Did you have any teachers that were so adamantly feminist it became an issue in the classroom? We had a teacher in Kentucky of all states that would constantly "play jokes" on the boys in the class. Like lowering their scores because she expected a higher standard from boys. Or hosting all girl field trips. Or during her pregnancy months talked constantly to the boys in the class about how "a man should treat his wife" in all these luxurious ways.

It was fucking annoying and many of us guys used Mrs. Smith as an example of a bad teacher. Every guy had this weak nervous smile everytime she was around. She also specified that girls should come to her anytime they had a personnal issue.

I couldnt imagine the man that would marry that crazy lady.

>Why is America such a shitty country? Literally nobody outside the upper-middle class and wealthy value education. As a result, American public schools are like zoos outside nice zip codes. Americans don't even respect teachers, unlike other developed nations. Maybe this is why Europeans are better at English than many Americans...

I am a teacher, my school district starts at $60,000. You have to be fucking retarded to be poor as shit as a teacher. Like just move to a state that pays more. Granted I teach physics and chemistry so there is basically no competition for my job ever

Attached: 1539889401898.jpg (773x1033, 243K)

>Lol why are you complaining about shitty working conditions? You aren't a chink slave in the Apple factory!

>just move to a state that pays more
The ones that outperform the right-to-work states?

because teachers are huge bullshit artists or folks who cannot manage money. All teachers are started out in the upper 50% of median income. And their stupidity is passed onto their students. Really, teaching is the only profession where you can suck at it and demand a raise.

entitlement

and

teachers before them got it.

The classic union problem.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dFNlKiQS3ng

Attached: maxresdefault(66).jpg (1280x720, 57K)

take of the meme flag or fuck off user

Attached: 1542165325906.gif (152x150, 1.3M)

oh look, this thread again

Attached: eec.png (500x553, 232K)

Communist states like Hawaii and California have some of the worst k-12 education in the entire nation. Every state has a teachers union. Some unions are too pussy though

yup, I'm a french Canadian and I speak better English than 90% of the American goons on this site

Has she considered not loaning maximum mortgage, maximum credit and paying for maximum insurance?
I don't think she has.
Either way, supply and demand.
Highly sought-after jobs have low wages, because there's an excess in demand for those jobs.
Jobs which nobody wants to do will need to offer that financial incentive to get people on board, as labour is more valuable in those scenarios.
Of course unfettered immigration and outsourcing to China throws many wrenches into that dynamic.
Betcha she teaches her students how wonderful immigration and globalisation are.

Dunning-Kroeger inflates their sense of self-worth.

>Supply and demand applies to a public service
Maybe I was wrong about the Euros...

>be teacher in RTW state
>opt out of the union and still get benefits
>use my history class to teach kids about fbi crime statistics

Attached: 1542142237712m.jpg (1024x726, 61K)

>Right to work state
>Autonomy
Nice fucking larp

Kek, Why would you want your union weaker? Also history teachers and gym teachers shouldn't be paid.

implying reciting times-tables to 5 year olds is something hard to do.

When you can literally be replaced by a housewife with an ipad, you should move on

No one is suggesting that education isn't a way out. He is saying that poor people and niggers dont care about quality education. That is a fact, by the way.

Attached: 1540292747011.jpg (259x843, 160K)

Well go ahead and try to fire me then. Oh wait Im in a teachers union even though I still dont pay into it. So they still have to defend me against persecution. Hahaha.

Those who cant do, teach, and if you intend to only be there to redpill a few classes. Might as well get as much money out of it as you can.
Union employee for Ford. That extra 50 bucks at the beginning of the month I invest myself.

ok heres the rundown
the national starting avg salary for a public school teacher is 38k a year which is above the national avg (65k for 2 people working) and well above the poverty line

on average teachers are given $150 every single year to purchase extra school supplies. if you are smart this should be more than enough (pencils markers chalk shitty calculators used books are cheap)

teachers work 5 days out of the week from 7am-3pm. they get an hour break in the middle of the day for lunch and another hour when the class goes to PE/gym

they get 2 weeks off in the winter
they get 1 week off in the spring
they get 1 week off in the fall
they get every holiday off
if it snows they get the day off
during midterms and finals/ standardized testing which is 3 weeks total they only work from 7am-1pm
then they get a whopping 2.5 months off in the summer

>Has tenure in a RTW state
Unless you're a literal boomer, FUCKING LOL!

>letting someone retarded enough to be poor on a teacher's salary educate children

Fucking wew, lad

>7am-3pm
Almost never. Most grading, lesson planning, and meetings happen outside of this window. Teachers are working even when the kids are gone.

THOSE THAT CAN DO, THOSE THAT CAN'T... TEACH. HAVE YOU SEEN THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE SPERGS COMING OUT OF SCHOOL THESE DAYS? THEY ARE DUMBER THAN DOGSHIT. FUCK TEACHERS.

>hurr durr Time magazine said so

>Oh wait Im in a teachers union even though I still dont pay into it. So they still have to defend me against persecution. Hahaha.

Stop larping faggot. Teachers unions won't defend you unless you pay dues unless your union is a literal cuck

>Those who cant do, teach, and if you intend to only be there to redpill a few classes. Might as well get as much money out of it as you can.
Union employee for Ford. That extra 50 bucks at the beginning of the month I invest myself.

Do you teach at a private school or are you just larping like a retard?

>on average teachers are given $150 every single year to purchase extra school supplies. if you are smart this should be more than enough (pencils markers chalk shitty calculators used books are cheap)

You also get like a $200 tax deduction for the government as a reimbursement on anything you bought for a classroom with your own money

most teachers use old lesson plans so that only applies to their first year of teaching. furthermore need i remind you that they have a 1 hour lunch break and a 1 hour break where the children are at pe/gym? it only takes me 10-15min to eat lunch its pure lazyness if they dont get the grading done during that time

>local school near me is reported to have 60% of its permanent positions covered by substitutes
>new ones right out of college that will be eaten alive by students that dont want to be there

Attached: Max_Stirner.jpg (1200x675, 100K)

Actual physics/chemistry teacher here. I honestly don't do jack shit when I am not in the building and I only work late like 1 hour per week. The other guy is retarded about the "hour break" though. I work during that period and sometimes during lunch

I live in dfw and teachers here make around 50k or more depending on experience. Thats plenty to support yourself if you arent a retard and know how to manage money.

hard to take a fat cunt whos diet is nothing but sugar and carbs (other sugar) seriously

If you teach high school when one class goes another one comes in. This pe/gym thing only applies if you teach one class and that's it.

How the fuck does a teacher have time to work two extra jobs? Maybe during summer. But i doubt shes working 3 fucking jobs when school is in.

Of course it does.
The Dutch public network pays some of its hosts over €200.000,- annually in salary, which is in violation of a public expenditure law.
Their argument is literally "if we don't pay a market-conform salary they will leave and we can't exercise our public charter to make quality content".
Not that they make quality content since it's entirely communist propaganda, but that's besides the point.
We even have a teacher shortage now, couple thousand short, because nobody wants to teach communism, no man dares work with kids in a +90% female dominated environment, and because the public pay is so shit that they would rather work a job in their field up to the age of 70 rather than retire in the comfort of a classroom.

We spend a very large amount per capita on our students. If we wanted a health care system that didn't suck, we would need to de-socialize it. Or at least have private education that competed with the socialized education. As it stands now, there's no competition, and there's no recourse for parents if their school sucks.

Im larping about the teaching shit. Its a hypothetical.
I do however work for ford and l do get union defense from the UAW even though Im a RTW. I get the same bargainned benefits.

Teachers are beyond overpaid, they make about $60 an hour in some states. It's all public knowledge too you can look their salaries up. Not to mention the best retirement in the world

oh boohoo they still get an hour for lunch and 5-10min in between classes where they get can grading done if they arent complete lardasses

Oh brother. Fake.

Public school teachers are overpaid
mises.org/wire/fair-wage

jesus fucking christ the absolute state of public school teachers if you choose to work during your hour long break you might be working but its still an hour long break

Attached: you.jpg (600x484, 24K)

You still get at least 1 free period for planning

Holy shit your union is made of cucks. Teachers unions won't defend you if you don't pay dues.

You get 2-5 minutes in between classes, which isn't enough time to grade. Granted you just put everything on a scantron or google forums so you don't need to grade shit

This. Faggots.

When did public schools have hour long breaks? Kinda jealous. Wouldve been able to go home for food at that length.

It isn't a "break" it is a prep period. It is when you are supposed to grade and do lesson plans and go to meetings and that retarded shit.

Lunch breaks are breaks though and hall duty is a glorified break

This too. Faggots.

30min-1hr is avg lunch break for middle/highschools elementary schools get 1 hour breaks usually

>your union is made of cucks
All unions are
>teachers unions wont defend you if you dont pay dues
This is illegal. They have to give you the benefits of every other employee. Union paying or not.

you just added an extra hall duty break during which you can grade you arent helping your case

>donate blood plasma to pay the bills
>donate
thats an american teacher alright.

You dumbfucks can get any education you want. Just stop being lazy. America has plenty of opportunity.

Just bring back slavery

Don't want to go to school? Go pick vegetables or clean toilets

You only get about $40 bucks for that nigger shit. Plasma centers are always in nigger areas.

The USA is a third world country that is overrated because of a few secluded rich areas it still has left, I predict that by 2040 it will be a Brazil 2.0, and Canada will be the only true first world country left in the Americas.

this

>All unions are
Nope, only ones with shitty replaceable workers like you Paco
>This is illegal. They have to give you the benefits of every other employee. Union paying or not.
No, union representation isn't a benefit from the school. It is a benefit from the union. If you don't pay union dues you don't get union representation if you get accused of touching a kid or calling someone a nigger or something

Oh, I am not saying I don't get 2-3 periods off per day. Pretty much no one in the state teaches more than 4-5 classes. If they teach six MOST schools pay you an extra 16% your salary. Mine doesn't though. Teaching 6 classes last year fucking sucked. My old district I only taught 4 classes.

But once again, like 90% of the stuff I do I have some kind of tech thing auto grade it

2-5min should be more than enough to grade 2-5 chem/physics worksheets if your just comparing with an answer sheet then you get like 7-8 of those mini breaks throughout the day so thats a minimum of 14 worksheets graded and you didnt even go into your hour long "prep" period lunch break or hall duty time

>teaching 6 classes sucked
you are a lazy fuck
you are what is wrong with the public education system
do the future of america a favor and quit

That isn't enough. Especially if you have to switch rooms, piss, or set up for the next class. Passing time isn't enough for anything

I know that there's a few technical schools that deal with this problem by requiring that instructors have jobs in the field in which they teach, but the problem with that is that you have to pay the teachers more, and with some classes, there's no jobs outside of academia.

Did you actually read the article OP?
That woman on the cover makes $15k a year over the median household income in the area of KY that she lives in.
Her husband also works. Yet, she complains that she can't make ends meet and has to choose between food and gas for her car. Bullshit.
Her being atrociously bad with money doesn't mean teachers are underpaid.

Attached: 1513863847072.jpg (449x642, 50K)

Please go read up on right to work law. Any union that specifically does not give benefits (defense for example) to non paying employees are breaking the law.
Its that simple.
Before you say "yeah well theyll just defend you like shit if you did get in trouble."
Well theyd defend you like shit too if you paid dues anyway. Unions are shit.

Attached: Capture+_2018-11-13-23-05-50.png (1317x771, 106K)

I wasn't being paid anymore than people teaching 5 classes, but I had 20% more work/students and 20% less time to grade shit. 5 classes or 4 classes and a lab is standard for high school teachers

bullshit i used to do my homework during that time. completing homework takes longer than grading tests

Public education is a farce, and will be until schools are re segregated.

A better question is, why do you believe the lying media?

Attached: hang traitors, lying media, time.jpg (1287x1691, 560K)

I have 120 students. So that's a little more than 10%. But usually during that time I'm making sure students are finding their seats and not goofing off, so I can't be focused on grading anyway.

>11 of top 12 countries are asian/chinese
how can white boys even compete?

People just don't care,they are expedient ,shocking how little people think.

They defend you pretty well if you do get in trouble. They absolutely don't give you representation if you don't pay dues, but you can't work at the school and not pay dues unless you are a long term sub or already have tenure.

Also if RTW says the union has to do everything for you and you don't pay dues, than RTW laws are bullshit and need to be overturned. I have no issues with people refusing to join a union, but they have no right to waste the unions resources

Copying answers from other students off your phone is not doing your homework. You only have 1 worksheet vs 100 to grade, and you don't have to fucking set up for the next class or move your shit to another room to set up. And you can piss in the middle of class.

if you werent such a shit teacher and were able to command a little respect your students who are teenagers in highschool by the way would be able to find their seats no problem

Well see thats the fun part. Im anti-union and practice RTW to bust up the union. Im absolutely going to be nefarious in seeking benefits from the union as a non-due payer.
Got a problem with it? Suck it up. Im totally an idealogue with a plan, using these laws you want overturned against your interests.
Its absolutely delightful.

I destroy an institutuon developed by literal communists. Month by month. Grievance by grievance.

Attached: DYASPXcVwAEE6oa.jpg (469x619, 39K)

Hope & Change. Yes we can!
>transforming the US in a 3rd world fuck hole
This

Attached: 986624E4-FDB2-4165-8D15-013B38C9C910.jpg (615x615, 100K)

i'll have my teaching cert in 5 months. average starting salary (according to my uni) is 60k with a 98% employment rate

Especially considering they only work 8 months of the year. They don't like to count that.

>I'd be a teacher except I hate children.

Unions, the ability to collectively bargain, and the ability to strike are needed for a free market economy