Threesomes degenerate ?

Is having a threesome with my gf and her friend degenerate. If we only have mff threesomes ?

Attached: man-and-two-women-threesome-571831.jpg (620x413, 61K)

yes. mfm is superior. double blowjobs feel amazing.

Ya

Every GF I've had one with has ended up in shambles and insecure. Tell her you want to impregnate both of them during it and test her reaction.

What lol? Mfm ? That's gay and cuckolding, two girls one guys is the only good form of threesome

if you have or want kids it is. Chance you break up is large.

If you can get away with it it is the chad thing to do

Right, she’s only doing FFM. Because she loves you so much right?

this

No it's not. If anyone tells you it is they just could never have the chance. Dont a be cuck...join the fun. It's a great confidence boost.

nice stealing this and same experience.

user walks into a party and ruins a great relationship due to drunken slut friend and gf wanting to please. Many such cases.

Don't do it if you want to stay with this girl. It'll kill your relationship.

I mean it basically means your girlfriend is going to be gay.

Trust me, when you have a threesome and you're fucking one of the girls you have to ask yourself what the other girl is going to do?

She's either just going to watch or do whatever you tell her to do.

If she wants to get involved of her own volition of the hot things you're going to like is when she shoves her girlfriends as.vagina down onto your dick mid coitus.

After the ball busting sexuality that explodes during threesomes, it is going to be impossible not to question whether your gf is a closet freak for girls.

Trust,

Married 6 years and I've never been happier. Weird because I always thought having a "Playboy" sex life was supposed to be fulfilling. Thanks (((media)))

If you don't do it you'll regret it forever. Even if it ruins your relationship its worth it.

She’ll yse it as an excuse to cheat on you but not until after she’s already done it likely. Or will argue it and do it regardless of how the conversation goes.

Fuck women on the side and keep it a secret. Maybe have a threesome if you get caught, might as well. But expect to have to bail on that relationship

This. Threesome is a good way to ruin a relationship. Don't do it if you actually love her

I tag teamed a girl in college twice she was a total whore. Use them and discard them.

Okay there, jewmo. Its absolutely degenerate when you defile the beauty of sexual activities with the atrocities of indulging of the flesh. Fucking disgusting. Hedonism is haram

Faggot

Lmao pro tip buddy, all women are “bisexual”

Sorry you cant get laid