Why do conservatives always play the victim card?

Why do conservatives always play the victim card?

Attached: 1535587353661.jpg (960x960, 87K)

Because they are. The democrats are criminals who pretend to be victims to fool the people they prey on.

you're not serious, are you?

Because nothing can ever be their fault, it has to be someone elses. Most people in Jow Forums are like this actually.
>goddamn it I dropped my fork. FUCKING JEWS.

O I'm sorry we need affirmative action and a protected group for every combination of non white male because?

Fragile

DEMOCRAT VICTIMS CARD

Check one or more options below to choose a scapegoat for your unhappiness and overall failure in life

>white people
>Men
>Non-Muslims
>Conservatives
>Republicans
>straight people
>White privilege
>White supremacy
>Father figures
>The justice system
>The education system

Don't forget
>gentrification
>fat-shaming
>cultural appropriation
>gerrymandering

Not at all you drama queen. Just take ownership for your own fucks up.

You do realize POST ID's are a thing, right? The irony here is hilarious. Why're you so mad?

>victim card
Makes me think.

Know what they are doing.

Attached: miss holohoax.jpg (681x901, 112K)

Six things you'll never, ever hear a conservative say:

1. Screw freedom, I need a bigger government to protect me from minorities!
2. Screw freedom, I need a bigger government to protect me from (legal) immigrants!
3. Screw freedom, I need a bigger government to protect me from Non-Christians!
4. Screw freedom, I need a bigger government to protect me from liberals!
5. Screw freedom, I need a bigger government to protect me from the media!
6. Screw freedom, I need a bigger government to protect me from the deep state!

Attached: tactical redpill.png (500x469, 178K)

>Just take ownership for your own fucks up.
Our only fuck ups are freeing niggers and letting women vote. Not sure if in that order, though.

we don't want war
just trying talking until we can't anymore
this way we can fight a total war with a clean conscious
you rats chose this fate

Dude just look at this shit. You actually go around claiming you're the target of a genocide.

Attached: white-genocide-3.jpg (800x765, 372K)

cuckservatives

In a PC culture they are.

Another example of liberal projection.

Nah, slavery was an unsustainable system. The real mistake was bringing them here in the first place. Letting women vote, on the other hand...

Attached: 1501821875982.png (1115x652, 292K)

Modern liberal ideology is almost entirely based on victim-hood and the "correction" of it

>The real mistake was bringing them here in the first place.
That was the Jews who did that.

Pic related

Attached: 8C8BA6E5-B531-4AED-B2C9-FF9F34911B43.jpg (750x611, 81K)

Wrong! The mistakes were the 16th and 17th amendment.

Without those, what you are discussing would be irrelevant, along with every other ill plaguing America today.

Literal rat you are. I know how I posted, explanation then a statement of what you are. Fragile little fucks. Take responsibilities for your failures, like having to come to this board for minimum wage cause you sold out your pathetic life.

True, but only because we let them. They weren't just selling slaves to themselves.

Why do leftists always project?

Dumb shit

Their enemies made victims of them through playing victims. Now some of them are just attempting to turn the tables.

For as long as there have been whites, there have been good men falling for jewish trickery. We haven't learned from our past follies when dealing with the jew, can we truly fault our forefathers for being tricked?

Because it's what liberals do and it's funny to watch their own logic blow up in their face.

Hmmmmm. Why would we have a problem with Jews? Difference between aimlessly blaming and knowing your enemy.

Attached: 1542005385156m.jpg (1024x587, 96K)

Nah, the Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Trans-sexual, Queer, Questioning...ah, fuck it, I forgot the rest. They don't care about logic is what I'm trying to say.

Trans = to be moving from one gender to another
Bi = attracted to two genders
Queer = strange behavior (flamboyant)
the entire community is retarded and makes no sense.

Questioning = finding your sexuality. Like, what? You either want to fuck men, women, or are asexual or bi sexual. How is it even a question?

Someone seems angry.

Attached: 31B6F575-8745-4484-8BDE-DE708AC233FD.png (563x517, 79K)