If you chose anything but option B, kys

If you chose anything but option B, kys

Attached: IMG_0399.png (960x720, 515K)

Withhold the flute completely.

B gets the flute but I would advice her to lend it to A in exchange of lessons. C can go choke on a dick.

>Child B made the flute but was dumb enough to not keep it to herself gave it to me instead
She doesn't deserve it.

Attached: yourself.gif (444x444, 2.56M)

>Greentext

I would use the flute to beat the orange hair child to death.

>Shadman faces instead of originals

All three look insane like they're gonna jump my dick

those cartoon girls look strangely slutty...

definitely not a false dilemma

Serious answer, A

make B sell it to A and give a small portion of the revenue to C

This meme is bullshit because what's the point? What is it trying to represent?

To be fair, I'd make it an acorn gathering contest: whoever brings me the most acorns over the next hour gets the flute. Whenever one child brought me some acorns, I'd tell him that the other had actually just dropped off a little more than that a minute ago, so he'd better hurry and gather more acorns. Eventually they'd all start to get concerned that one has more acorns than the other on deposit with me, so about 15 minutes in I'd offer to start issuing them paper acorn certificates, for five acorns, ten acorns, etc, just based on what they'd already given me to hold onto. They'd probably agree to that because it makes it easier to tell who has the most and monitor the competition. At the thirty minute mark, I'd begin to offer paper acorn certificates in exchange for actual goods and services (candy, shoe shine, lemonade, weeding my garden, whatever it is that kids do). By forty five minutes they will have most likely picked the area clean and it will become less profitable to gather acorns than it would be to just do things for me in exchange for paper acorn certificates. At the hour mark I'd ask if they really want to stop the competition right now or keep going, and of course the two losers will outvote the one winner so the game keeps going. If one of them wants to opt out, I'll just remind them why they deserve the flute the most (you're the only one who knows how to play/you don't have any other toys/you made the flute) to stoke the flames of competition. Meanwhile I keep all the acorns and the flute.

Best thing for everyone.

Child B's argument: appeal to communism
Child C's argument: appeal to communism

therefore by defacto child A is the best choice

This entire thing is just a way to twist the answer into "proving" communism is the right way.

If you chose answer A, then it's twisted for resources to be allocated to those who are best able.
If you chose answer B, then it's twisted so that the worker should own the entirety of their production (discounting resources, the manufacturing tools, etc.)
And if you chose answer C, then you're obviously providing "equality" since she's some poor destitute prole.

Source on the shad

>Nobody noticing Shadman and the sexual innuendo
We have fallen from God's grace

Cut the flute into 3 equal pieces lengthwise.

why am I in a position to give the flute to anyone, to begin with?

>give a small portion of the revenue to C
why? what has C done to deserve the gibs?

*redistributes your flute*
Nothing personal comrade

B has no duty to sell anything its personal property you niggers

Go away Solomon

All three can have my skin flute

Attached: 1519954353895s.jpg (94x125, 2K)

A.. because you might as well stick the flute up ur arse if you can't play it.

Attached: 1530139978377.webm (718x720, 973K)

Mmmm nice post, I'll take all three

Attached: 7898b81057899118017afcbce26c2a63bc36f84a.jpg (800x800, 115K)

spbp

>The Chad Shad

Attached: shad man.gif (280x182, 1.36M)

>Future roasties
Nothing but skin flutes for all three

Attached: 1523694853854.png (1306x720, 525K)

seen it right off

I choose neither.
The flute is too strong for them.
They may not have it.

Attached: 1540592673949.png (320x229, 75K)

Hand over your pc, might aswell stick it up ur arse if you cant have a decent opinion

>Shadman

This is a trick question to get you to incidentally admit that communism is good by saying that because the one child's labor produced it they should receive it. The OP always gets BTFO when you establish whether or not the child was commissioned to make it by someone else, or provided the raw materials themselves and then made it. Evidently, the question is incredibly sophistic and is a prime example of why communists always fail to do anything of their own merit; they're patently retarded.

Attached: 1533955522242.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Did child B make the flute in their own spare time? Was child B hired to make said flute or no? Could child B sell said flute to child A or did she only make said flute to use it as a dildo? So many unanswered questions.

Attached: 8e5e9dc7-d1f9-4cc7-83ef-e53a4d09a9f8.jpg (580x326, 303K)

>le ebin >SHADMAN XDDDDDDDDD
Fuck off you meme spewing faggot

Attached: 1514291884885.png (960x720, 226K)

i also said to redistribute a small portion of the money(tax) to C
C will eventually work, if they reach a certain thresh-hold of gibs without employment then they will be completely cut off and incapable of receiving gibs in the future

>implying I’m a nigger
Why the fuck would I steal a flute from a child?
Fuck off OP

Attached: 8F80A329-50BF-4C63-A5E9-48ACD4414128.jpg (250x220, 16K)

A
A merit based society. C can go starve in the corner

Attached: 1541351168277.jpg (602x423, 29K)

How could I give the flute to any of them? I don't even have the flute. B already has the flute because B made the flute.

Yeah, I was wondering why noone mentioned it stunk of Shad.

How do I know that child C won't just exchange the flute for the next spoonful of heroin?

>implying B wasn't going to use the flute as a musical buttplug

simple, take the flute, sell three of them and open a factory in china

Also

>Source: the idea of justice

Sophistic as they come, filthy, dumb zio-communist scum.

It literally said child b was the labor AND materials their is no commie shit here

Taxation is theft

Also is no one going to point out that these are all little girls and are drawn in the style of Shadman?

Considering the owner isn't implicitly stated, we must assume B owns it, as she created it.

The truest answer

how am i to defend the borders and supply a military to guarantee the sovereignty of the state

Utility > property rights
A is the only correct position.

This whole thought experiment is irrelevant because by default, child B, who made the flute, would be deciding what to do with it, not some random user with a chip on his shoulders. Child B will likely sell it to Child A, at that point, Child B can decide whether to give charity to Child C or tell her to get a job.

In other words, user is the state, therefore the best option is to give it back to Child B who can then sell it. (Not communism, just allowing the producer to sell the fruits of her labor. It appears that she made it herself, therefore she is self employed.) Both Child A and B are implied to have wealth, so Child A can make the transaction. Child C can fuck off, no Gibs, get a job.

>DON'T GIVE THEM THE FLUTE

why the fuck is option C even a thing? a playable flute is also a bad example, make something better like an infinite energy engine only A can power suddenly there's weight to the decision rather than some fucking throwaway flute

I think everyone can see it's shadman but the debate bait is stronger than the shad bait.

>

Attached: think of the children.jpg (563x843, 229K)

I don't "give" the flute, I return it to B which is the owner. Also nice sneaky shadman.

>give ME the flute, dad!

Attached: 2018-03-12-monopoly.jpg (1000x2315, 928K)